top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

[[[sport tv=]!]] Today: West Bromwich v Cardiff City live free 13 February 2024

Jan 2, 2022 — Supporters can stream the match through the Sky Go app, or alternatively they can purchase their Match Pass on Cardiff City TV for only £10 here ...

But Leeds always looked the more potent in attack and although Boro remain one place outside the relegation zone, defeat means they are now level on points with third from bottom Wigan Athletic who beat Reading 3-0. Middlesbrough boss Jonathan Woodgate told BBC Tees:"It was a lot better than the last two games, that's for sure. I thought we matched them for large parts and if we play with that intensity, we'll pick up a lot more wins. Ryan made five saves himself, the joint second most of the weekend, in Brighton's 1-0 defeat by Everton. He is one of a number of Australian sports stars, including cricketer Shane Warne, helping raise funds to fight the massive fires. Ponting and Warne to play in fire fundraiserLeicester's Kasper Schmeichel made the most saves of the weekend with seven, while Burnley's Nick Pope, Tottenham's Paulo Gazzaniga, and Aston Villa's Orjan Nyland all made five saves along with Ryan. Rooney also said the Premier League's own contribution of £20m to the NHS was "a drop in the ocean" compared to what players are being asked to give up. How the past few days have played out is a disgrace," added England's all-time leading goalscorer. I get that players are well paid and could give up money. But this should be getting done on a case-by-case basis. Clubs should be sitting down with each player and explaining what savings it needs to survive. I believe there are 75% chances to see over 2.5 goals scored in this one and odds are decent indeed at 1.90 offered by Bet365 at this moment for this type of bet but of course I want a bit more believing we should see both teams scoring in this one and the hosts scoring 3+ goals unlike last season when the game played here ended just 0-0, but the game at Slavia had what it takes for over 3.5 goals ending 4-2 for Brest in the end. West Bromwich Albion vs Cardiff City Live Streams & H2H Football fans can watch the game between West Bromwich Albion and Cardiff City live at (20:00) on or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be ... I believe in plenty of goals in final match of Belarusian cup and generally this will be very interesting duel, that is pretty clear. So, this two rivals are played last official match just few days ago, when BATE Borisov was great and when this team is beat this rival 2-1 in Belarusian Premier league, as a guests. In this moment, they are stronger team than rival, who is actually still champion in this country and it will be interesting. I see goals on both sides and I will try this option. It is very real and ok to try. Chairman Ed Woodward approached captain Harry Maguire with the idea, according to the Daily Mail, and it was given full backing by the players. Read the full story 14:00 - Chelsea start Coutinho talks In the world of transfers (which only seems to have slowed down slightly), there are reports that Chelsea are keen on Philippe Coutinho, but may face competition from Premier League rivals. Emil Bohinen is the player in question, with the 20-year-old Stabaek JF star on Brighton’s radar. Read more about the youngster here 10:40 - 'Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays' Arsenal could lose two key stars, Roma want to keep Chris Smalling, Watford look to employ their third manager of the season and Liverpool confirm a substitute manager in the Carabao Cup. FRIDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Aubameyang set for Arsenal exit - Paper Round 'Mesut Ozil should be annoyed' - Freddie Ljungberg Why Arsenal v Man City was not shown in China after Ozil comments Solskajer admits Greenwood on verge of claiming Manchester United starting berth 08:30 - Champions League draw on its way Good morning and welcome to another week of football, which features the small matter of a Clasico on Wednesday, updates on Arsenal's manager situation, and a blockbuster Premier League clash between Chelsea and Tottenham, of course now managed by the former Blues boss Jose Mourinho. Barca have long seen themselves as purveyors of beautiful football rather than a club that only care about results and underlined that reputation by axing double league title winning Valverde, even though his side were top of the standings. For the Barca board and many fans, the silverware Valverde won did not compensate for sluggish displays of late which lacked intensity and tended to rely on big performances from goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen and talisman Lionel Messi. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Galatasaray 1, Club Brugge 1. Posted at 90'+7' Offside, Galatasaray. Emre Mor tries a through ball, but Erencan Yardimci is caught offside. Posted at 90'+5' Siebe Schrijvers (Club Brugge) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Yuto Nagatomo (Galatasaray). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Galatasaray. Erencan Yardimci replaces Jean Michael Seri. Away team is one with the bigger tradition in the country, and despite having only amateur section now, they were regular in the Sweden football after the second world war. Team will play friendly match against another amateur team, but for the difference of them, host is having no professional or young players that are on loan from the higher level clubs. The Serie A side have seen their campaign stall in recent weeks, with major problems at home and in Europe. Atalanta have won once in their last eight games, while they come into this game winless in seven. They lost 3-1 against Juventus at the weekend, shipping three goals in the final 16 minutes. That could cost them again here, as Dinamo have scored three in the last 15 minutes across their last two in Europe – drawing 2-2 and 3-3 with Shakhtar Donetsk. Positioned in the top six, Rotherham are a strong side, a side that is very much in the promotion mix, though their recent efforts haven't been great. Prior to their Boxing Day win at New Meadow, which is not to be sniffed at, The Millers had gone four games without tasting victory. If they're to maintain their position inside the play-off place, then they'll need to get better at getting their noses in front. Promoted Brescia have seven points. Brescia left Mario Balotelli on the bench after coach Fabio Grosso said the maverick striker had not put in enough effort in training during the week. Even so, they almost took a first-half lead when Emanuele Ndoj’s shot was pushed away by Roma goalkeeper Pau Lopez and Alfredo Donnarumma went close after being allowed a free header at a corner. The previous meeting between these two sides this season saw Fortuna leave with a 3-1 victory. We expect Saturday's fixture to see a similarly high scoring contest. Both teams have seen over 2.5 goals on too many occasions to ignore for this meeting. We are backing over 2.5 goals to be scored in this game. Real Madrid vs Espanyol predictions for Saturday lunchtime’s La Liga action at Santiago Bernabeu. Joint league leaders Real Madrid host second bottom Espanyol in Saturday’s early kick off and we’re forecasting a smooth success for Los Blancos. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Cardiff City vs West Bromwich Albion Watch on-demand video content for free with the Club's online TV station – Cardiff City TV. Don't miss a moment of City's matches throughout the 2023/24 season. The Chelsea striker pulled out to the right, cut inside Louise Quinn and curled a beauty past Manuela Zinsberger from the corner of the box. Just three minutes later the visitors doubled their lead, Kerr left unmarked at the back post to meet a Jonna Andersson cross and head in her first Barclays FA WSL goal. Dutch striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel has returned to full training with Basel seven months after beginning treatment for a brain aneurysm. The condition was only discovered in August after the 31-year-old had scans following a concussion. The therapy went according to plan," read a statement on the Basel website. The ex-Norwich striker posted a video of his return to training on social media, along with the caption: "I am. The Mirror report him as saying: "I play with Cristiano [Ronaldo] in the national team and if I played with Messi, being able to say that I played with the best in history would be a pleasure, but it is a complicated matter. Paper Round’s view: This quote seems mainly to be a player being polite when questioned about his ambitions, and one should not rule out the possibility of Lionel Messi joining Manchester City this summer when he can activate a break clause at Barcelona. NHS under funded and mismanaged for decades? That’ll be the Premier League footballers fault. Wake up! This is about shifting the focus away from the government handling this pandemic horrendously," he wrote on twitter. Ex-England striker Gary Lineker, now presenter of the highlights show Match of the Day, said the players deserved time. The Brazil forward was heavily linked with a switch back to Spain last summer, two years after his world-record £200m move to Paris St-Germain, but the deal never went through. There will be a lot less movement than we have seen in other transfer windows," Tebas added. Neymar [going back to Barca] is a big cash deal," he said. I don't think it is going to come off. Tebas added that if no fans are allowed in stadiums until the end of the year, he is predicting a contraction in the European summer transfer market from 3bn to 800m euros. Brage will host GIF Sundsvall for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are small favorites in this game. However, Sundsvall is very average team in this league. I do not think, the visitors have easy task in this match. In any case, they will have invest great effort in this game. Hosts have a poor result at the start of the new campaign. In previous game Bridge lost 4-1 against Degerfors. Nevertheless, the hosts have a chance to make a positive result in this match. Brage is better team at home. I think, they will try to be much more serious in this game. My pick - Bridge to win. West Bromwich Albion vs Cardiff City Head to Head ... City. liveSream. Live Stream. matchLive. Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H · Football Live Score. > Football Head to Head. > West Bromwich Albion vs Cardiff ... But first, Clarke's side must find a way past Israel at home on 26 March. Succeed, and they will then face an away tie against the winner of Norway's play-off semi-final with Serbia five days later to battle for qualification. Meanwhile, Northern Ireland are away to Bosnia-Herzegovina in their play-off semi-final, with the winner at home to the Republic of Ireland or Slovakia in the Path B final. Saturday's draw means Spain, Sweden and Poland would await Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in Group E should they qualify. I am under no illusions that Real Madrid are going to knock my door down, get [Thibaut] Courtois out and bring me in. But there is plenty more to come from me. I just need someone to believe in me and I will repay that faith. In May, Hart featured in the BBC documentary 'Football, Prince William and Our Mental Health'. Hart started working with performance coach Jamie Edwards in 2013 after he briefly lost his Manchester City place, to help deal with the mental side of the game. Jena is on last place on the table with just 17 points and during this break they probably reconcile with the fact they are going to relegate this season so they might released some players and it is a question which squad is going to play today versus chemnitzer and on the other side chemnitzer is just 1 point above relegation zone so it is pretty important for them to get the win in this match and I think they will be motivated to score 2-3 goals and hopefully that is going to be enough to win with 2 goals difference The hosts have 29 points in the league standings and are 4 points above the relegation zone at this moment but really excellent chance for them to make it 7 points clear of the relegation zone now as they face bottom of the league Brescia side which only has just 16 points won so far this season, this even though there will be no spectators in the stadium, actually Sassuolo in the first part of this season won with 2-0 even away from home at Brescia. Chelsea to land Sancho Fresh from overturning their transfer ban, the Sun reports that Chelsea are now confident that they will land Jadon Sancho. They are ready to beat both Manchester United and Liverpool to the signing of the 19-year-old England international. Sancho, the former Manchester City player, will cost £120 million or so, which will not put off Chelsea. Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Matheus Pereira with a cross following a corner. Posted at 72' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Anthony Knockaert. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion) header from the left side of the six yard box is high and wide to the left following a corner. Cardiff City vs West Brom: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off Nov 28, 2023 — Where to watch the Championship match online between Cardiff and West Brom, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more. Gary Caldwell: "I remember Ben was getting ready to go on and [goalkeeper] Mike Pollit told him 'go on, you can make yourself a hero here'. It was a brilliant header but it was a fantastic leap too and there was a story behind it because of all the work he had done on improving his standing jump when he was recovering from his injury. That kind of goes unnoticed. Gaz Piper, Wigan's strength and conditioning coach: "If you watch the goal in slow-motion, Ben took off on the leg he had broken. The defence is still stocked with potential liabilities, and the midfield … well, they got rolled by McTominay and Fred. Time for Mourinho to start earning his massive piles of money. Tactics Tim strikes again In truth, the highlight of Amazon’s first foray into Premier League football was the return of Tim Sherwood to the Warm-Up’s consciousness. WHO IS INTERESTED? PSG. They will quite happily risk upsetting club harmony, despite Keylor Navas’ excellent season, should Europe’s most sought-after goalkeeper become an option. And they have an advantage: Leonardo. AC Milan’s former sporting director now holds office at the French champions. And that may give them the edge over another interested party, Chelsea. West Ham placed unprecedented faith in Pellegrini to bring success to the football side of the club after managing director Karren Brady had helped end the very public dispute with their London Stadium landlords. While it could not be argued Hammers fans were finally happy in their new home, the venomous hostility that spilled over at the infamous home game against Burnley in March 2018 had at least eased. With little in the way of pressure this weekend, Brian Barry-Murphy will expect his Rochdale players to have a real go in what is in truth, a money-spinning free hit against one of the country's bigger clubs, and while their chances of knocking Newcastle out seem slim, we do expect the Dale to fire home a consolation effort. Suarez put Barca in front at a packed and rocking Camp Nou in the 29th minute after having an earlier effort ruled out for offside before the Uruguayan set up Messi on his landmark night four minutes later. Griezmann finished off a pass from Messi to further stretch Barca's lead in the 67th minute and get a much-needed goal for his confidence after failing to score in his previous six appearances for the club. BATE Res. will against Torpedo Zhodino Res. in match Belarusia Reserve. My prediction this match could be the win for Batteries with margin score is 1 goal. Batteries have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Batteries always lose for the all match. Meanwhile, Torpedo Zhodino Res. have good result on last 3 match in league due to Torpedo Zhodino Res. have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that BATE Res. can beat Torpedo Zhodino Res. due to BATE Res. have great result on last 5 match in head to head with Torpedo Zhodino Res. Surely BATE Res. have more chance to win on this match. Everton also have interest in Moyes. Paper Round’s view: Moyes rehabilitated his reputation with his work at West Ham, and while he was not a revelation, it showed he could motivate a side out of a slump and ensured their Premier League survival. He has earned the chance for some time to prove that was a one-off, and could help West Ham get to the end of the season while they look for a more glamorous appointment. Considering the positions of these sides and the fact that 66% of their combined La Liga games this season have also produced fewer than 2.5 goals, we feel backing under 2.5 is the way to go this Sunday afternoon with a nip and tuck affair anticipated. Later in the game, the Leeds defender is seen prowling following another heavy challenge, fists clenched and ready for battle. For many, this is the indelible image of Hunter on the pitch, but one that does a huge disservice to a player with silk to match the steel, who won 28 England caps and was part of the 1966 World Cup winning squad aged 22. It was certainly not representative of the man - a warm, generous and beloved figure, the death of whom on 17 April was deeply felt not just at Leeds but across the football world. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES All square in the Carabao Cup You know what that was, at the King Power Stadium last night? That was a pretty good cup tie. Villa, as is entirely understandable when playing away against a team 24 points ahead in the league, turned up to defend in numbers and see if they could burgle something. The Norwich player who tested positive for coronavirus has now returned a negative sample, says the club's sporting director Stuart Webber. The Premier League side confirmed the positive test on Saturday, a day after they played Tottenham in a friendly. Webber said the unnamed player will now have a third test that will check if he has antibodies to the virus. Luckily the player in question is completely fine - 100%. After a meeting between representatives from all Italian team sports federations, the National Olympic Committee (CONI) said in a statement the government should intensify its measures against the virus. Health protection is the top priority for everyone," the statement said. CONI oversee all sporting events within the country, and added that they would ask the government to issue a decree to back their decision to postpone fixtures. Leverkusen will face Bayern Munich or Eintracht Frankfurt - who meet on Wednesday - in the Berlin final on 4 July. Read about Saarbrucken's amazing season hereSaarbrucken had beaten two Bundesliga and two second-tier sides on their way to becoming the first fourth-tier side to ever reach the German Cup semi-finals. But the Regionalliga Sudwest was curtailed because of the coronavirus pandemic, with Saarbrucken, who last played on 7 March, being named champions and promoted to 3 Liga. Everton's planned 52,000-capacity stadium is part of the regeneration of Liverpool's northern docklandChelsea's new powerhouseIn 2012, Chelsea made a bid to buy the iconic Battersea Power Station in south-west London, with a plan to redevelop it into a 60,000-capacity stadium. The thinking, at the time, was any plan to increase capacity at Stamford Bridge made no economic sense. Plans for the new ground included preserving the building’s landmark four chimneys and also the Grade II listed turbine hall and control room. Edin Dzeko fired the fifth-placed visitors in front at the end of the first half, but Atalanta, who are fourth, found a deserved equaliser through Jose Palomino early in the second. However, Pasalic stole the show in the 59th minute by curling a sensational strike into the top corner 19 seconds after coming on as a substitute. There was no way back, especially after Wolfsburg scored a fourth seven minutes later. The loss has hit their hopes of qualifying for the Chanpions League as they slipped down to fifth place. They are level on points with Borussia Monchengladbach, who are now in fourth and will want to get back into winning ways this weekend.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page