top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·19 members

[[online-]] Today: Leipzig vs Real Madrid live watch 13 February 2024

2 days ago — You can live stream the match between RB Leipzig and Real Madrid on the SonyLIV App. Trending World Football Articles: Top four players with ...

Celtic will commence their bid for an unprecedented 10th successive Scottish Premiership title at home to Hamilton Academical on 2 August. Steven Gerrard's Rangers will travel to Aberdeen the previous day with fixtures across the league set to be initially played behind closed doors. Elsewhere, newly-promoted Dundee United will play their first top-flight game in four years at home to St Johnstone. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Douglas Costa. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Juventus 3, Cagliari 0. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Cristiano Ronaldo. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Cagliari. Alberto Cerri replaces Giovanni Simeone. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Juventus. I missed out on my over 2.5 goals bet on Brest last round as they visited Lille who recorded their 3rd win in a row with 1-0, but Brest did not pose really too much of a threat all game as they were mostly defensive while Lille only really pushed hard for the first goal otherwise looked satisfied with their lead. In the last home game for Brest they scored no less than 5 times as they demolished Strasbourg with 5-0 at home. Richarlison prefers the wider role and Cenk Tosun is one half of Allardyce's £50m leftover folly, along with Theo Walcott. Brands was brought in with the brief to ensure transfer strategy was structured and gaps filled. In this respect Silva has been ill-served and could say, with justification, that he deserves some understanding and sympathy. For all that, though, the buck stops with the manager and now he has paid the price. It is tough to defend and opponents do what they have to do," said Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo. I think all the referees know in the cases of players like this that they must act immediately to prevent an injury. Sometimes a tackle can cause a serious injury to the player, and that is not fair. Surprisingly, though, he isn't the most fouled player in the Premier League with that painful honour instead going to Aston Villa's Jack Grealish. Football around the world has been brought to a standstill by the pandemic, depriving clubs of revenue. Teams outside the big five European leagues, such as four-times Scottish champions Hearts, are seen as the most vulnerable. Hearts chairwoman Ann Budge said there would be no income from matches during the stoppage while a ban on large gatherings would impact non-matchday business streams. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Wigan Athletic. Cheyenne Dunkley replaces Michael Jacobs. Posted at 83' Corner, Blackburn Rovers. Conceded by Kal Naismith. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Stewart Downing (Blackburn Rovers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 83' Corner, Blackburn Rovers. Both sides have achieved that success through their scoring record this season. The Swans have scored in seven of their last eight trips. They come into this one averaging over 11 shots per game, while they convert 12% of those chances. Given that the Terriers concede just shy of 15 shots per game, they are going to be tested by the high-flying Swans. Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha says he does not feel "100% safe" in the USA. Onuoha plays for Utah-based Real Salt Lake in Major League Soccer after spending six years at QPR. I am always very wary of how I behave and how it could be viewed by people who have power," Onuoha, 33, told BBC Radio 5 Live. For me personally, overall I don't like to say it but I have a fear and distrust towards police. But he says no goal, no win, no amount of joy the game brought him compares to what he is now trying to achieve. This is much bigger than anything to do with football," he added. This is something to really be proud of, helping a nation in need. It is something that makes my family proud. This is a huge problem and I can't solve it, but if I can help a little bit and everyone chips in an little bit, then we will come out the other side okay as a county. Man United against Spurs is always an interesting match, but today it is extra loaded when Jose Mourinho returns to Old Trafford - as coach for Spurs. We can only guess how the reception will be. Spurs have a much better squad than United and is in good form after Mourinho took in charge and it adds an extra dimension now now to this match. Man United remain doubtful under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and they are coming from a draw against Aston Villa by 2-2 goals. Before that they lost against Astana in the Europa league. Juventus shockingly lost to Hellas Verona 2-1 as Milan fell to Inter Milan 4-2 after a second half capitulation. The two most successful Italian clubs face off hoping to bounce back and we expect a cracker here. Milan have been a rejuvenated side following the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, while Juventus have continued to reap from Cristiano Ronaldo’s fine goal scoring form. Seven of Atletico's 13 visits to England have ended as draws (W2 D7 L4), with Los Colchoneros unbeaten in their last four matches there (W1 D3) since that Liverpool defeat in April 2010. On each of the last two occasions Liverpool have lost away from home in the first leg of a Champions League knockout match, they have progressed to the next round - against Chelsea and Barcelona in the semi-finals in 2006-07 and 2018-19. Leipzig vs Real Madrid / UEFA Champions League 23/24 Leipzig vs Real Madrid / UEFA Champions League 23/24YouTube · Bampi21 hours ago YouTube · Bampi YouTube · Bampi 34:54 A superb display by Derby's skipper Wayne Rooney lit up Selhurst Park but it was Milivojevic's dismissal, after an off-the-ball clash with Tom Huddlestone that the match will be remembered for. Milivojevic appeared to kick out at Huddlestone and then pushed his forehead towards Huddlestone. Both players were initially shown yellow cards but referee Michael Oliver, advised by VAR officials at Stockley Park, then went to his pitch-side monitor to look at the incident again. In all competitions, he has won four of 13 matches against the Gunners (won four, drew six, lost three), with only one of those victories coming away from home - a 2-0 win in the League Cup quarter-final last season. The table shows the results in matches between sides in the 'big six' in the Premier League since August 2014How it all unravelledWhen Pochettino suggested before the Champions League final that winning that trophy might prompt him to leave the club, it caused some consternation. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid - Champions League 1 day ago — Previewing RB Leipzig's Champions League knockout tie against Real Madrid, including team news, how to watch on TV and live stream, ... We hope that our request to Uefa, and our acceptance of their decision, can act as the catalyst for them to consider alternative options moving forwards, as this will not be the last fixture to be affected by coronavirus. The first leg of Manchester United's Europa League last-16 tie at LASK on Thursday will also be played behind closed doors because of coronavirus concerns. Spanish side Getafe are reportedly refusing to travel to Italy to face Inter Milan in their Europa League match on Thursday. Diriangen fc is here to heal their wound they have after a strong defeat when they were away from home to Juventus Managua fc, they have conceded three goals and they didn't find even a consolation goal so they are going to recover from that loss. How to Watch RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: Stream UEFA Oct 25, 2022 — Live Stream RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid on fuboTV: Start with a free trial today! In the club's most recent outing, Real Madrid hosted Sevilla on ... Man of the match - Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace) Gary Cahill was influential on his return from injury at the heart of the Crystal Palace defence'It's been a good week' - what they saidCrystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson said: "We are pleased with the point, especially after the week we have had. To go to Burnley and then play against Bournemouth with 10 men, it was a very fatigued team. It was a sterling effort from the players. Man of the match - Eamonn BrophyBBC Scotland's Jonathan SutherlandSuch a tenacious, tigerish team performance from Kilmarnock in the second half and hard to pick out one individual but Brophy gets the nod. The striker has worked tirelessly this season, sometimes on his own but more recently with the able support of Nicke Kabamba. He battled manfully against the Rangers defenders in the first half with scant reward, but kept going. He doesn't like losing, does he? KEY STATS Danny Ings has scored his 20th Premier League goal for Southampton in his 45th appearance - only Marians Pahars reached this total in fewer PL apps for the Saints (44). Tottenham lost their first league game of a calendar year for the first time since 2009 (0-1 at Wigan). I came back and I played better than before, proving to everyone that the young players who have made a mistake must be helped, not judged and destroyed. Under their previous manager, Romania Under-21s beat an England team containing James Maddison, Mason Mount, Phil Foden, Tammy Abraham and Dominic Calvert-Lewin in 2019 on their way to their first European Championship semi-final at that level. Among Mutu's charges, if he isn't required by the Romania senior team, is recent Rangers signing Ianis Hagi, son of the legendary Barcelona and Real Madrid playmaker Gheorghe. It’s impossible to do it and get a whole team like it because you don’t know mentally how everyone is. We saw the Champions League final last season which was awful when both teams [Liverpool and Tottenham] had nearly three weeks off beforehand. They were off the pace and had lost momentum. All these 25 physios now in a dressing room telling people they’re not feeling well and they’re injured and their body’s tired and they shouldn’t be doing this or that. Add to that the fact that they are 6th in the Premier League, six points adrift of Chelsea in 4th and having dropped eight points in their last four games and it’s easy to see why the fans aren’t overly happy right now. These two sides have picked up just three wins between them across a combined 16 games this term. There’s very little between them in terms of form, while the pair have struggled to be separated in their head to head meetings. The duo have each won two of their last six clashes, drawing two of the last three. Their last three games have seen a total of just three goals scored and three clean sheets. At the end of the first leg of the Danish league, both Horsens and Esbjerg both finished in the second half of the final table and fell into the relegation playoff group. In the first match, both of them had conflicting performances. For our correct score prediction, we think that home advantage should provide enough of an edge for the hosts to come out on top, but we cannot see there being too much between the sides. The recent improvement in front of goal by Colchester is something which cannot be ignored and although they only average 1.38 goals per game at home at the moment, that average is steadily increasing. However, we cannot see them keeping a clean sheet and the fact that they are averaging 1.56 goals per game away from home suggests to us that a 2-1 home win is the way to go. The SPFL has written to member clubs urging them to vote against Rangers' resolution for an independent inquiry into the process to end the season. Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer have forced an EGM on Tuesday at which clubs will vote, with 75% support needed. The league has also moved to rebut several claims made in a dossier released by the Ibrox club on Thursday. Among those is the assertion that clubs were not told of a potential £10m liability to sponsors and broadcasters. Read the full story Rose set for Spurs exit The Guardian believes that Danny Rose is set to leave Tottenham Hotspur on loan before the January transfer window shuts. Rose has barely played under Jose Mourinho since he took over from Mauricio Pochettino, and the 29-year-old full-back will join Newcastle United for a fee of £2 million for the rest of the season, with the option to sign permanently in the summer. More and more people seem to want to wear football shirts again," added Sutton. A lot of kit manufacturers are plundering that wealth of really eye-catching 80s and 90s designs. But they are not just copying them, they are trying to bring things forward. Revell (left) revived the Hummel designs of the 1980s as inspiration for Coventry's home and away shirts this season"I would predict that things are going to go bolder in the short term. Eurosport Spain’s Felix Martin agrees. The appearance of Mirandes as a semifinalist is, as a matter of fact, a triumph of this new format,” he says. Players of CD Mirandes celebrating a goal during the Copa del Rey Quarter Final match between CD Mirandes and Villarreal CF at Estadio de Anduva on February 05, 2020 in Miranda de Ebro, SpainGetty Images The new format means a lower division team will always play at home when they are up against a team from a higher division and it appears as if that too has benefited Mirandes. Kayserispor will play against Genclerbirligi in the Super Lig of Turkey on Saturday. Genclerbirligi coming from home win against Konyaspor by 2-1 but lost last away game to Denizlispor by narrow 0-1 margin. Genclerbirligi lost last two away matches and didn't Scored any goal in it. They also lost 6 of the last 7 away matches. While Kayserispor are currently on bottom of the table but Played quite well in the recent matches. They won last two home matches and unbeaten from last five home matches as well. They also Scored in all the last five home matches. Kayserispor also defeated Genclerbirligi in three of the last four head to head matches . Vendsyssel will host Viborg for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Viborg is the best teams in this campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 33 points. Visitors have 4 victories in their last 5 matches. In last game Viborg is won 2-1 against weak Naestved. Also, we have Vendsyssel who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 6th place with 22 points. In last game Vendsyssel lost 3-0 against F. Amager. So, the hosts lost on the previous game and do not wish to make the same mistake this time as well. I expect, they will pay attention on their defense. Also, Vendsyssel will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. The January transfer window has closed for business for another year. One player to make the switch from the Premier League to Serie A was Ashley Young. The former Manchester United defender signed for Italian giants Inter Milan for £1. Young, 34, joins a long list of British and Irish players to make the jump from English football to Italy's top division. For the quiz below, we've picked out 15 players - past and present - who also played in Serie A at some point in their careers. Posted at 75' Foul by Aaron McGowan (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Sheyi Ojo (Rangers) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Mickel Miller (Hamilton Academical) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 70' Jermain Defoe (Rangers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Johnny Hunt (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick in the attacking half. I have a big year this year. I know what's ahead of me. There's the national team, Team GB and I am focusing on that, but at the end of the day, Chelsea is my priority. I'm in dialogue with Phil Neville in terms of how my performances are going and what I can do better because I want to improve. I'm willing to learn, I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Austrian Bundesliga. Team Rheindorf Altach will host team Mattersburg. Our clubs are neighbors in the table. But difference between them is 5 points. Hosts did 2 draws at the last two league games played. Their shape is not so well. But guests are coming after victory with score 2 -0. My bet is on guests victory. Last year Mattersburg did win here with score 2 -0. Guests have more motivation to get 3 points. Odds are so good on this way. Rheindorf Altach didn't lose games after long break . I hope that we will see another result in this game ! I couldn't care less that he did it," Grealish later told BBC Radio 5 Live. I was just thinking afterwards 'please let me get the winner'. It was perfect that we won 1-0 and I got it. Paul Mitchell was sentenced to 14 weeks in jail after admitting assault. Jack Grealish captained Aston Villa to promotion to the Premier League via the play-offs in MayThe most bizarre moment of the decade?Earlier that season, Steve Bruce's two-year spell in charge of Villa had come to an ignominious end. Barca were given permission to sign a forward player following an injury to France international Ousmane Dembele, but the rules have been accused of unfairly favouring the champions as Leganes cannot themselves sign a replacement. Barca matched the Denmark striker's contracted €18m release clause, meaning Leganes had no say over whether or not he left. Progresso will host Correggese for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Correggese are more ambitious team in this season. Visitors probably will try to make a positive result. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Progresso who's is very average team in this league. However, Progresso is really better team at home. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. In any case, I expect, this will be a very tense match. My pick - Correggese to win. Scored 26 times in his first 40 Serie A starts which maybe suggests signs of him slowing down a touch. Moved to 99 international goals which suggests not. Approximate odds: 8-1Mohamed Salah Club: Liverpool Nation: EgyptAge: 27 Honours 2019: Champions League, Uefa Super CupConsistently excellent again for Liverpool as they came so close to ending the league championship drought, scored in the Champions League final and shared the league Golden Boot with team-mate Mane and Arsenal's Aubameyang.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page