top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

[[LIVE SPORT##]] Today: Copenhagen vs Manchester City live 13/02/2024

1 day ago — Current Form (Last Five Games). Copenhagen: LWWLW; Man City: WWWWW. How to watch FC Copenhagen vs Man City on TV and live stream. FC Copenhagen ...

One more friendly match for today and one more match where I believe that we will see plenty of goals, what is for me very real and ok to try. So, let's start from Slavoj and that is team who is have big problems with defense, and in the same time, they are have pretty good attack. They are team who is in the middle of the table, all the time and they can beat any rival in that league. Pisek is similar team who is also very efficient and I believe that this will be just efficient duel. I will try. Athletic, who beat champions Barca earlier this season, gave an astute performance in defence and also gave their hosts a few scares, with Kenan Kodro having a goal ruled out for offside and Inaki Williams forcing Thibaut Courtois to make a diving save. It was Real's third draw in a row after 1-1 and 0-0 stalemates away to Valencia and Barca. All club football has been suspended in Italy after parts of the country were placed in lockdown by the government in an effort to contain the spread of the virus. Two Europa League matches postponed due to coronavirus Copa del Rey final postponed due to coronavirus fears - federation spokesman Juventus are due to face Lyon in Turin behind closed doors in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 game on 17 March, though it is possible the game will be postponed after both Inter Milan and Roma had Europa League games called off this week. UEFA will hold an emergency meeting next week to discuss the fate of the tournament. IOC RESOLUTE Despite the spiralling impact of coronavirus, sport's biggest showpiece, the Olympics, will still go ahead as planned, according to Tokyo organisers. Responding to comments by U. S. Donald Trump that they should be delayed for a year, Japan Olympic minister Seiko Hashimoto told reporters: "The IOC and 2020 organisers are not at all considering cancelling or postponing the Games. Without any real quality on paper, Juarez are certainly one of the weaker sides in Liga MX and they're unlikely to improve a great amount in the closing phase. Having won just 1 of their 9 away league matches this term, whilst losing 6 times in the process, their prospects cannot be considered high heading into Sunday's game. Copenhagen vs Manchester City H2H 6 hours ago — Starting from 2009 the team of Copenhagen and the team of Manchester City competed in 4 competitions among which there were 0 winning matches for Copenhagen, 2 ... FC Copenhagen vs Manchester City: Prediction and Preview 16 hours ago — Copenhagen beat Manchester United 4-3 in the group stage. He could now become just the second player to net against two different English ... Tabor Sezana may have 29 points at this moment but they simply cannot consider themselves safe from relegation as they are only 3 points away from the 2nd from bottom club right now, but at home they are usually very good at scoring, scored with Olimpija, actually took the lead early on in the first game between them here at this venue but lost the game with 2-1 in the end. Except for a 4-0 loss at home to strong Celje they have scored in 10 games in a row at home but also conceded, defensively they are really not that strong even at home. Derby are currently 16th in the Championship under manager Phillip Cocu, nine points adrift of the play-off places. On the challenge facing him in the Championship, Rooney added: "The difference here is it is a very tight league. We're not where we want to be but we're not too far off the play-off spots. This league is about being consistent. Without a doubt [the play-offs are still achievable]. I've lost the Premier League title with about four minutes to play, it's not even Christmas yet so there's a long way to go. Chapecoense-SC will host Botafogo RJ for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Botafogo are more ambitious team in this season. They probably want to stay in the race for one of the top 12 places in the table. However, this will not be an easy task. Botafogo is not very good team away from home. Also, we have Chapecoense who's is one of the outsiders in this campaign. Hosts have a very difficult task in this season. Nevertheless, they will desperately fighting for survival in League. Also, they have two consecutive victories. My pick - Chapecoense to win. Valencia and Atalanta to play behind closed doorsAll Italian sport to be be played behind closed doorsThe decision to play the match in an empty stadium comes after Spain's health ministry announced it wants to avoid "large gatherings of fans" in an effort to contain the spread of coronavirus. With no home support, Albert Celades' side face a huge challenge to progress to a first Champions League quarter-final since 2007, with just four of 36 sides ever overcoming a first-leg deficit of three or more goals. Lazio came from behind to beat Fiorentina and keep their Serie A title dreams alive. Simone Inzaghi's side are four points behind champions Juventus with 10 games to go. Veteran Franck Ribery put the visitors ahead with an excellent goal as he cut in from the left and rifled a low shot into the bottom corner. But Ciro Immobile's penalty and Luis Alberto's first-time finish from 20 yards turned it around. Hello everyone. Today is going to be a very exciting football match. Two teams are facing each other in this Premier League match in England. Leicester City vs. Chelsea. Both [teams players] have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. However, I find it interesting to place a bet on over 2.5. Two teams with similar quality and experience but also and two teams with same high ambitions for this seasons. Both teams ambitions are of course to get that promotion but that is going to be very difficult. They are showing good performance lately so this should be one very even and difficult match for both sides. Alcorcon are so far at the 11th place with 48 pts and overall of 11 - 15 - 9 - 43 - 41 while on the other hand Rayo Vallecano are at the 8th place with 49 pts and overall of 10 - 19 - 6 - 45 - 37... I see very even match Kevin de Bruyne's touches against Real Madrid were in the opposition half (l) and the average position of where those touches took place made him Manchester City's furthest player forward at the Bernabeu (r). The Belgian wears the number 17 shirt - Gabriel Jesus is 9, Bernardo Silva is 20, and Riyad Mahrez is 26But, overall, it was a fantastic team performance that was behind this result. Guardiola got his tactics absolutely spot on, and his players understood his instructions and put in one heck of a shift to carry them out. Even after finishing football I know I'll stay here with my family. So I'm kind of in that situation where I'd love to carry on playing for at least another year. Other players whose contracts are running out will be looking to move elsewhere, and that's just how football is. Now with the situation we're in I don't know how football clubs and players are going to approach it with their agents as well. Senad Lulic volleyed Lazio back into the lead with 17 minutes to go. Juve had Rodrigo Bentancur sent off in injury time, and Danilo Cataldi curled home the resulting free-kick for Lazio. Juventus have only lost two games under Maurizio Sarri, both 3-1 to Lazio this month, having been beaten by Simeone Inzaghi's side in Serie A two weeks ago. This was Juve's eighth consecutive Super Cup appearance - having won Serie A each time - with four of those against Lazio, winning half of them. I'm still finding my feet in England but it's been quality working with Beth [England], she's a great player. We're going to complement each other well. I'm pleased to get an assist, but I need to sharpen up on my shooting. I've been a bit rusty coming back from a break but it's always good to start. Steve,” said Ferguson. This game isn’t finished. He started shouting at the players to get back to the halfway line so that the game could resume as quickly as possible. There were 26 seconds between Bayern kicking off and Solskjaer winning a corner for United. Beckham ran across to take it, again struggling to make room because the photographers were so close to the pitch. A total of 142 people have applied for the England head coach's job, with more than half meeting the criteria, says Baroness Campbell, the Football Association's head of women's football. Phil Neville will leave the role next summer, so his replacement will be in charge for Euro 2021 and may also lead Team GB at the Tokyo Olympics. After that, England are targeting World Cup success in 2023. We've had an unbelievable response," said Baroness Campbell. That is really outrageous. Fenerbahce get coronavirus scare Fenerbahce have confirmed that one of their players and one staff member have been sent to hospital to receive coronavirus tests following the news that Galatasaray manager Fatih Terim had contracted the illness. Our player and the medical staff member were sent to the hospital for further tests and treatment," the club said. According to the Mail, Foxes boss Brendan Rodgers views the 30-year-old Saints defenders as an "experienced, quality replacement" for Chilwell who has been wanted by Chelsea since last summer. Rodgers previously worked with Bertrand when he was coming through the ranks at Chelsea and even took him on loan for a season during his time at Reading in the Championship. That would obviously leave a gap on the left wing, which could be filled by an unconvincing combination of currently (and often) injured Ousmane Dembele, home-grown Carles Perez (who is more comfortable on the right) and hugely inexperienced teen starlet Ansu Fati. But Barca could also feel compelled to bring forward their acquisition of a new centre forward to replace Suarez, which it was expected would take place at the end of the season, with Inter Milan's all-action Argentine Lautaro Martinez a leading candidate. Ajax Amsterdam will host AZ Alkmaar in a Fight on who will be the champions of Nederland. Both teams are out of the Europa Competition and will now fight on Domestic honor. This game will surely decide a lot that's why goals is super Bet and Tip here. Copenhagen vs Man City live stream: How to watch 13 hours ago — The Copenhagen vs Man City live stream sees the current Champions League title holders travel to Denmark in the Round of 16. The fans, for the most part, have been persuaded to put any misgivings about off-field matters to one side. Although some have been unwilling or unable to support the team at St Andrew's, crowds have been far higher than they were the last time the club were in exile at Northampton, in 2014. And the Sky Blue Army travelling to away games has become a formidable force. But competing in the Championship will be a whole new challenge, especially with the stadium issue still not resolved. However, on the pitch the side have stayed pretty resolute and they come into this match undefeated in their last nine home matches. Although the league table is not exactly pretty for them, they will be delighted to have a five point lead and a game in hand over the side in the solitary relegation spot. If the Silkmen are to accomplish their goal and retain their spot in the Football League for next season, then they are going to have to ensure a defence which has seen them concede just 26 times this season remains on song for the remainder of the campaign. Those all came in the European Qualifiers, with Berge on target in the home win over Malta and assisting in the away win at Malta as Norway finished third in Group F behind Spain and Sweden. Sander Berge, NorwayGetty Images Norway’s only defeat came in their opening group match against Spain, but five draws to four wins meant they had to settle for a play-off spot. Paderborn, who were due to visit Fortuna Duesseldorf on Friday, said that coach Stefan Baumgart had undergone a test for coronavirus after displaying symptoms of the disease. Thiago Alcántara (FC Bayern München)Getty Images "We are waiting for results over the course of the afternoon," the club said on Twitter. FC Copenhagen vs Man City - Champions League 1 day ago — Current Form (Last Five Games). Copenhagen: LWWLW; Man City: WWWWW. How to watch FC Copenhagen vs Man City on TV and live stream. FC Copenhagen ... But Lou Macari's side immediately conceded before the half-time whistle sounded. Huddersfield searched in vain for an equaliser in the second 45 minutes, but were set to stay up as long as Palace did not win. But a brilliant individual goal from Dougie Freedman with three minutes remaining at Edgeley Park gave the Eagles all three points, meaning the south Londoners and Pompey stayed up by a point at the expense of Huddersfield. Stuttgart will be host against Karlsruhe in German 2nd Bundesliga. As the host will go all out to make up their 3rd place with a win in this game. Karlsruhe SC will go all out for a win here going by that they are unbeaten after five league games. Their confidence will be high here that's why I opted out for over 2.5 goals to be scored in the game. Stuttgart are excellent at home and will do all possible for the three points available at home covered by own home fans. The host beat Dresden in their last home game here 3-1. Mikel Arteta has lifted the mood around Arsenal and instilled a belief in the players for the rest of the season. We think they better placed to face Manchester City than they were earlier in the season when they got tonked 3-0 at home. However, the weak backline and average midfield of the Gunners suggest another defeat is on the cards. Back De Bruyne, who scored twice in that reverse fixture, to score anytime. diriangen finished third during the regular season of the Nicaragua league and historically is one of the best teams in the league while Juventus finished sixth and are looking to be the wow factor in this match , Juventus Managua have a balanced team, however they need to make a great effort to get a good result in this match since this is the most important stage of the season and a victory can place them in the next round of the league. Both teams arrive with all their best players available, so a very closed game is expected with few goals between them Australia, who will make their debut in the tournament, will also take on Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia and Chile in Group A. Four teams from each group will qualify for the quarter-finals. The opening match will be played between Argentina and Chile at the Monumental stadium in Buenos Aires and the final will take place in Colombia. He's not a number 10; don't expect him to play there. He's more a number eight - but at the same time he has a very good last pass and very good delivery from free-kicks and corners. He's a leader because if you see him play you will notice that he is talking to team-mates all the time. Very good players don't need time to adapt; very good players can play in all countries. The way that he plays and the quality that he has, he'll be a completely adapted player after two to three days, you will see. Druid need at least one point from t the game, in order to keep their position within the playoff part of the league. They have been playing with a lot of up and down in the season, but should be able to pull out for the important performance against the leader here. Arsenal de Sarandi will host Aldosivi for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Arsenal Sarandi have advantage at home stadium. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. True, this will not be an easy task. Arsenal Sarandi have fallen in their shape. They have two consecutive losses. In any case, they are not convincing team. Also, we have Aldosivi who's is also not very good team in this season. Nevertheless, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance on the road. My pick - Aldosivi to win. We’re confident that both teams will score in Saturday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of Heerenveen. The hosts head into the match as the form favourites and have only lost once at home so far this season. Heracles have performed to a very similar standard to the home side this season so we are expecting a close game on Saturday but with the home advantage, we are backing Heerenveen to inch all three points. Zidane will come up against Guardiola for the first time as a manager when their sides meet in a blockbuster tie in the Champions League last-16 in February. It will be special to face him, I respected him a lot as a player and I do as a coach, I think he is the best coach in the world," Zidane told a news conference ahead of his side's La Liga game at home to Athletic Bilbao on Sunday. Fifa is set to discuss whether to prevent domestic league games being played in another country. A Stakeholders' Committee, meeting in Zurich on Thursday, will debate whether to recommend making an amendment to the rules of football's world governing body. The idea of a '39th Game' was first mentioned by Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore in 2008 but was eventually shelved due to widespread opposition within the game. FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester City, UEFA Champions 13 hours ago — Sony Sports Network has the broadcast rights of UEFA Champions League in India. The FC Copenhagen vs Manchester City match can be watched live ... His positioning was also excellent in dealing with danger. PLAYER RATINGS LIVERPOOL: Alisson 6, Gomez 3, van Dijk 5, Lovren 7, Robertson 6, Henderson 5, Fabinho n/a, Milner 5, Mane 6, Salah 5, Firmino 5. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain 6,. NAPOLI: Meret 5, Maksimovic 7, Manolas 8, Koulibaly 9, Mario Rui 6, Di Lorenzo 5, Allan 5, Zielinski 4, Fabian 4, Mertens 8, Lozano 5. Kids' stuffNot everyone ventures into the murder mystery genre. There are millions of children's stories to be told and sold - and a number of footballers have dipped into the market. In 2014, Frank Lampard teamed up with the Premier League and National Literacy Trust to pen a series of books called Frankie's Magic Football. In Lampard's stories, Frankie comes up against a variety of foes he has to beat at football, including archenemy Diego, who seems to be based on Jose Mourinho. With planes grounded and grounds empty, let's take stock of 65 years of action and ask that question which inspired Hanot: who's best?The scoring systemClearly any scoring system designed to create a European league table is open to debate. Other algorithms are available! But the following system seems a fair way of calculating the all-time European elite. The European Cup or Champions League has always been the premier competition and so winning it should be rewarded with the most points.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page