top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·18 members

(live###) Today: RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid live stream 13 February 2024

1 day ago — Previewing RB Leipzig's Champions League knockout tie against Real Madrid, including team news, how to watch on TV and live stream, ...

43% of Aves’ home games have produced over 2.5 goals as have 25% of Portimonense’s away games, which is one of the reasons we are expecting a low-scoring match between the pair this weekend. Under 2.5 goals have been scored in three of Aves’ last four matches and in four of Portimonense’s’ last six outings, while the last meeting between the two clubs also produced under 2.5 goals. Should really be no question in this encounter about which side will win it, I mean Lunds finished last season on 8th place in the 3rd league level with 40 points and won plenty of games even there at home by scoring 3 goals and winning them some with even 3 or 2 goals difference at the same time, not to mention they already played 5 or 6 friendly games and although it is true they lost at higher league clubs like Helsingborg with 5-2 or Halmstad with 3-1, they drew 2-2 with second league Trelleborgs, won 3-0 with Osterlen from the 4th division, won 5-0 with Eslovs at home and won 4-3 with some amateurs as well. Tianjin Teda and Shenzhen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Tianjin Teda this season have the following results: 10W, 5D and 12L. Meanwhile Shenzhen have 4W, 8D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It is hard to start again, today I tried to do something else in the gym, after ten minutes I was dead. And not because I was 52 years old," he told AS. Maldini's son Daniel, an 18-year-old breaking into the Milan team, also tested positive at the same time as his father. Good morning! We're back folks. The visitors are in impressive shape as they head to Ashton Gate in midweek. They may have slipped down the table over the weekend, but they were able to claim a 2-2 draw against Nottingham Forest. That solid point stretched their unbeaten run to five, while they are 11 points clear of danger ahead of this trip. It has been a long journey," the former England captain told a news conference for the launch of the 25th MLS season in New York. There was never a moment when I said I would walk away but there were moments when I thought this might not happen. I have always loved a challenge. I didn't realise how big a challenge this was going to be, even down to putting tiles in the showers. Inter Miami appoint Diego Alonso as their first managerInter Miami's stadium site 'contaminated'Beckham - who won two MLS Cups during his time with LA Galaxy - said progress at Inter Miami only started to be made when he teamed up with Jorge Mas in 2017. The Premier League confirmed last week that the season, originally suspended until April 30, will not resume at the beginning of May and will only return when the situation stabilises. League leaders Liverpool needed six points to seal the title while European spots and relegation candidates were still unclear with nine games to go, raising questions about how they would be decided if the season does not resume. Currently, there is no other player or staff member giving symptoms of the new coronavirus infectious disease other than Gotoku Sakai,” the club said in a statement. In correspondence with the instructions of the public health centre, we are looking at identifying those in close contact and the complete sterilization of the "Ibuki" training facilities. Aaron Pierre (Shrewsbury Town) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jason Cummings. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Shrewsbury Town. Jason Cummings replaces Sean Goss. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Callum Lang (Shrewsbury Town) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. The manager was palpably uptight,” said Keane. This was not just another game. Everyone on the coach knew it was the biggest game we’d ever played. The atmosphere in the dressing-room walked the line between subdued and focused. Ferguson told his team they had nothing to worry about, that Bayern were not as good as the Arsenal team they had seen off in the Premier League and FA Cup. Atalanta are unbeaten in their last four Serie A meetings against Parma and could avoid defeat in five in a row for the very first time. They aren’t exactly great against stronger sides though, having failed to win all but one of their clashes with top-half teams this season. Atalanta have conceded in six of those seven clashes, while they’ve shipped 1.75 goals per game at home. Love him or loathe him - you just cannot ignore Diego Simeone in the Champions League. The Atletico Madrid manager wound up Liverpool counterpart Jurgen Klopp with his antics in the first leg and was at it again at Anfield, sprinting down the touchline to celebrate Alvaro Morata's goal in front of the away fans at the end of extra time as the La Liga side knocked out the holders. Liverpool may have been restricted in the first leg in Madrid - not registering a shot on target - but this was a different story. The club said over the weekend they had furloughed some of their non-playing staff due to the COVID-19 pandemic and were holding talks about the prospect of salary deductions for players and senior staff. The decision was made after the Premier League was suspended last month and, with no clear date for when it can resume, the club said they intended to apply to the British government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to reclaim a percentage of the wages. Paul Pogba of Manchester United reacts during the Premier League match between Manchester United and Arsenal FC at Old Trafford on September 30, 2019 in Manchester, United Kingdom. Getty Images Manchester Chapter: The troublesome problem solver When Pogba returned to Manchester he was supposed to be the one who solved everything, the one who would help take Manchester United back to the very top of world football. Jose Mourinho is back in the Premier League after 11 months out of management, but will he get off to a winning start with Tottenham against London rivals West Ham?BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson said: "West Ham are really toiling at the moment, with only two points from their past six league games, just when I thought they would kick on after beating Manchester United to go fifth. I thought the Hammers had banished this sort of form but they are on a terrible run. United were clearly smarting from their chastening League Cup defeat by Manchester City and swarmed all over Norwich. Rashford rewarded their dominance when he side-footed in Juan Mata's cross in the 27th minute but the hosts were unable to build on their lead before the break. Norwich capitulated after halftime though and goalkeeper Tim Krul needlessly conceded a penalty that Rashford tucked away. This should be a great game if you ask me. Both teams love to play attacking football for goal more. Both are in top of table in their countries and number of scoring goals very well. This Super Cup is important competition and for sure both teams will want to win it. Still I can't predict who will be that winner but can see and predict goals in this game. Esperanca is team who always attack and take pressure from minute one. They love to have possession and try to score in the first 15 minutes. Zamalek will response for sure. Over 2.5 Guadalupe is more fat than the bookies say, anyway, this low AH 0.5 to Guadalupe is a safe bet, last two results at home against Limon where 1 x 1 and 3 x 1 the last one is the more recent result. Limon comes from a big win against Herediano away, a much strong side, no doubt and an outstanding result. On the other side, Guadalupe also comes from an away win in the 15 round against Municipal Grecia 2 x 3 and now playing at home they will want to slow Limon down and so far only conceded 3 goals in the last 7 home matches. We will set goals in this match but most likely a home win. It may be early in the season, but this fixture has the potential to change the course of the campaign for both teams. Defeat would plunge them into yet more relegation trouble, whereas a victory would allow them a bit of breathing room and provide a fresh canvas for 2020. United's attackers are so static. Mata is trying his little best, but Martial must do more. But here they are! Wan-Bissaka, found by Matic, snaps in another low cross, and Mata is there! So he tries a shot with his right that screws the ball into his left! That was a great chance. Lovely diagonal pass from Matic which Mata steps away from, and Martial controls, but when he should shoot takes another touch, and Taylor slides in to make a brilliant saving tackle. UCL Soccer Bet Picks: Go With Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig 11 hours ago — You can watch the RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid game on FOX or stream it on FuboTV this Tuesday, Feb. 13th, at 3 am. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid Odds ... Since their narrow defeat away to Young Boys on match-day two, Rangers have gone unbeaten in three Group G games, two of which they've won. More importantly, the Scottish outfit have won each of their two games at Ibrox, beating Feyenoord by a goal to nil and Porto by two goals to nil. Subs: Gudmundsson 6, Rodriguez 6, Brady N/A. Manchester United: De Gea 7, Young 6, Lindelof 7, Maguire 7, Williams 8, Fred 8, Matic 6, Pereira 8, James 7, Martial 7, Rashford 7. Subs: Lingard 6, Shaw N/A. KEY MOMENTS 19’ - CLOSE! Swift counter from United, Martial feeds Rashford across the box, he cuts onto his left, drills for the bottom corner, but sees his strike fizz just wide. I really must try here with over 2,25 even it is pretty clear that this match can probably to bring hard or it is better to said, heavy defenses on both sides. So, this two rivals are teams who are not have too good attack, but I still think that over 2,25 is ok option. Reason is fact that Hellas Verona is in last two matches at home played 3-3 and 1-3, while Genoa is in last three away matches played similar, 1-1, 0-4 and 2-2. Yes, over is ok here and I will try that. It is more than ok. How to Watch RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: Stream UEFA Oct 25, 2022 — Live Stream RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid on fuboTV: Start with a free trial today! In the club's most recent outing, Real Madrid hosted Sevilla on ... We've all got our set routines and all of a sudden that stopped because of something horrible that was happening in the world. I've got three boys and my wife, Amie, and I tried to get into a routine with the kids. We tried to do home schooling with my eldest, Henri, as well as the Joe Wicks online PE classes every morning to keep him active. Wolves have scored 51 Premier League goals this season - nine of which have come from assists by Adama TraoreLosing at Crawley to Europa League final?For much of the past 12 months, Wolves have been relentless with their 3-4-3 formation. This fixture features Sangju sangmu vs Gangwon in the league. Sangju sangmu coming from a 4 - 0 loss to last league runners up, Ulsan Hyundai, will want to score here or win the game but will also concede in the process. Gangwon coming from a huge win off a team they ended up lower than last season (SEOUL) scoring multiple goals and conceding one goal will mean they score and concede here to lead this game to an over 2.5 goals. A draw is also possible for the outcome as the hosts cannot afford another loss. A 1 - 2, 2 -2, 2 - 1 scoreline is possible. Belarussian Top league. Team Vitebsk will play at home with famous team BATE. Hosts did 4 draws at the last 4 games played. Guests did 8 wins at the last 8 games played. BATE are favorites here. But every streak has a finish. Vitebsk did a win here with team Dynamo Brest . So, they have a good experience with strong teams . Also, Vitebsk did a draw here with another famous team Shakhtyor Soligorsk . Those games were in this year. My bet on Vitebsk with AH ( 0 ) . Odds are so good to try hosts here. I recommend to check this way ! Another match from Ukraine for today and new duel where I hope that we can see plenty of goals - so I will try that here. So, Desna is team who is pretty good this season and I believe that they will be in the middle of the table after play-out. In last two matches, this team is lost 0-1 and 0-1 and it is perfect time today, that they are back in good form. Mariupol, on the other side is in last two matches played 2-1 and 1-2. We will see what will happen, but over is ok here, really. Looking to prevent the spread of the disease, the government has banned public events in the worst affected areas and shut schools and universities. Sunday's postponement might be welcome news for Inter Milan. The team's coach, Antonio Conte, told reporters on Saturday it was difficult to prepare for Sunday's game as it was due to take place only 72 hours after their last match in Bulgaria in the Europa League. RB Leipzig gegen Real Madrid im internet Champions 25 minutes ago — RB Leipzig gegen Real Madrid im internet Champions-League-Achtelfinale: Wer überträgt Leipzig 13/02/2024 Live-Sport vor 7 Stunden — Nach der ... SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Rúben Vinagre replaces Jonny. Posted at 72' Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 72' Foul by Kyle Walker (Manchester City). Posted at 70' Foul by Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 70' Kyle Walker (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Now people can see that he has to work a lot so don't think that Parrott is the second Harry Kane because he's just a young kid that needs to work. Let's forget the penalty because we all miss the penalties, it was not Troy. Parrott's climb to the fringes of the Tottenham first team has been sharp - only five years ago he was barely on the radar back in Dublin, never mind for Premier League scouts.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page