top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

[WATCH LIVE!] Norwich vs. Watford live watch 13 February 2024

Norwich City vs Watford Live Online delves deep into the human psyche, crafting a claustrophobic experience that keeps audiences on the edge ...Mijn BOVAG · 50 mins ago

Arsenal sacked Emery on Friday and brought in Ljungberg as the interim head coach. Emery posts 'letter of thanks' to Arsenal It has to be Poch Ozil proved to be a puzzle Emery could not solve during his time at Arsenal, and the German midfielder – who has started just four Premier League games this season – made no mention of Emery in his Twitter post… Among the players to thank Emery were Alexandre Lacazette and Calum Chambers. Why is Dynamo Dresden suddenly favorite in this game? I can't really explain it either. Dynamo Dresden has been playing an absolutely disappointing football for weeks and is rightly on the last place in the table. Aue won the first leg with 4-1. Aue also defeated HSV 3-0 last week. I guess the away side will get something from this match. The hosts finished the normal season on 3rd season at this youth level this while the guests caught the last play-off place finishing the normal season on 6th place, but the form before this game is in favor of the hosts as they won 3-0 away at Sabanas U20, and 5-1 win at home with Real Madriz U20 as well, this while the guests lost 4-1 at Sabanas, lost 3-0 at Managua FC U20 and last game was their worst at home with Esteli U20 losing it with 5-0 in the end so really not that great morale for them coming into this play-off game which to their bad fortune is also going to be played away from home. I am completely happy with the performance. It's so difficult to play a side like this," Klopp told BT Sport, adding he was "searching for the right words". I don't understand with the quality they have the football they play. They could play proper football but they stand deep and have counter-attacks. We accept it, of course, but it doesn't feel right tonight. I realise I am a really bad loser, especially when the boys put such an effort in against world-class players on the other side who defend with two rows of four. We are having to play our way back into nick. Time is not on our side but we have to be brave enough and want the ball. It wasn't our night and we conceded at times when it takes courage to come back into the game. The second half performance was one we can build on. Prolific Chelsea - the statsChelsea have won four successive Premier League games at Stamford Bridge for the first time since winning seven in a row at home under Antonio Conte between October and December 2017. They've become relatively human but it's one game," Lampard said. They're a strong team and they've been out on their own this season. We will have to be at our best. I don't mind playing midweek. The FA Cup is a huge competition. Evening games bring a different atmosphere and playing Liverpool is always big for us. Norwich City vs Watford LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, 8 hours ago — Good morning to all VAVEL readers! Welcome to the live broadcast of the Norwich City vs Watford match, corresponding to the 2023-2024 EFL ... SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Celtic. Mohamed Elyounoussi replaces Olivier Ntcham. Posted at 60' Foul by Dame N'Doye (FC København). Posted at 60' Christopher Jullien (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Ryan Christie (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left following a fast break. Chesterfield vs. Hartlepool United here, meeting of the English football League Vanarama National Conference which is played tonight at 8.45 pm. Chesterfield slightly favored for the victory of the match comes from a 3-1 defeat against Harrogate while the hosts are coming from a 2-2 home draw against Boreham Wood. The Chesterfield is the strongest team here but lately it is almost always suffering at least one goal per game so let's try an Asian Handicap favorable to the guests +0.25 and Good Luck to all of you with your soccer sports bets played on today's match. Draw is also a probable result Cup finals where one match will be played today, and where there is no big favorite for win in the regular time of the game. BATE won their league duel in the previous week, but it was in other circumstances and Champion from the Brest town will head here to claim another title. Eintracht Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Can Wolfsburg bounce back from their worrying turn in form as they travel to take on Eintracht Frankfurt? Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. Read the full story Atleti face battle in poaching Pochettino Atletico Madrid are reportedly facing a battle to bring in former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino as a replacement for Diego Simeone, according to the Telegraph. The 47-year-old has been on the radar for the Spanish club, who could potentially sack Simeone after eight years in charge. Paper Round’s view: Manchester United have made a habit of accruing centre-backs who have not quite made the grade since their last all-star pairing of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand. While Maguire has not quite proved his worth as the most expensive player of his position in history, he could fare much better alongside a player with Koulibaly's pace. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Leicester City. Demarai Gray replaces Ryan Bennett. DismissalPosted at 75' Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal) is shown the red card. Posted at 73' VAR Decision: Card upgraded Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal). Posted at 73' James Justin (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Foul by Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal). Posted at 72' Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Raul Jimenez is always worth considering too, his 13 Premier League goals this season have been worth 16 points to Wolves - no other player's strikes have been as valuable to their teams this season. If you're looking to strengthen at the other end of the pitch then Matt Doherty may be your man. In the past four gameweeks the right-back has one goal, two assists and three clean sheets. He also scored and set up two goals against Espanyol in Europe. [WATCH!!!] Stream: Norwich City VS Watford Live 13.02.2024 10 hours ago — [WATCH!!!] Stream: Norwich City VS Watford Live 13.02.2024 Jan 21, 2022 — Two of four teams within a point of each other present the latest ... Norwich vs Watford live online 13 February 2024 Today 18 Sep 9 hours ago — Watford v Norwich Championship TV channel, live stream 28 Nov 2023 — You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Football and Main Event from 7: ... Match of the Greek Top League where famous team Olympiakos Piraeus will play away match with Panaitolikos. My bet on guests with AH - 2. Olympiakos Piraeus are leaders of Super league with 28 points. They did 2 draws and win at last 3 league matches. Hosts are in the bottom zone of the table with 4 points. They did 2 defeats and draw game at last matches in League. Distance between teams is very long. I see guests victory how 0 -3 or 0 - 4. Last own match was ended how 0 -5 . I hope that we will see the such game again . With so many of his suitors across Europe lacking a first-choice striker, it would be a brave call to join one of the few to have a forward with a greater reputation than his. And it would also be brave to side-step to a club on a similar level to Dortmund, rather than taking the opportunity to move to one of Europe’s giants. They may soon lose midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, however. News broke during the match that Everton have opened talks with Southampton for the Denmark international - who actually filled in at right-back to good effect in the first half. Potter close to safetyBrighton took a gamble last summer when they dispensed with safe pair of hands Chris Hughton and appointed Swansea's Graham Potter - but it has undoubtedly paid off. Both teams scored in 71% of Fortuna Sittard’s home games and 57% of Groningen’s away games this season and 71% of the host’s home games and the visitors’ away games have produced over 1.5 goals, adding weight to our prediction for a 1-1 draw. Fortuna Sittard have only kept clean sheets in 29% of their home games this season and the same can be said about Groningen in their away games, so we’re not expecting either side to keep a clean sheet this weekend. Read the full story Iniesta feels secure in Japan Spanish newspaper Marca has spoken to former Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta about his experience in Japan so far, particularly regarding coronavirus. The pandemic forced the postponement of the Tokyo Olympics, but the country has proved so far to be one of the least affected by the outbreak. Dinamo Brest will against Smolevichy-STI in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the won for Dinamo Brest with margin score is 1 or 2 goals. Moreover Dinamo Brest has just won in Belarus Super Cup and Cup League from Shakhter Soligorsk and FK Isloch Minsk. Meanwhile, Smolevichy-STI only have 6 club friendly with better result due to Smolevichy-STI have won in 3 match and 3 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Smolevichy-STI will do resistance to Dinamo Brest. Moreover Smolevichy-STI on last 6 match in club friendly they have 3 lose with margin not more than 2 goals. Therefore, I'm sure that Smolevichy-STI will not lose more than 2 goals. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto will win this match but I prefer win of the visitors by 1-0 in the first half time. The match will be very tough and I see that they will be a very hard attack for the host team. The match is between Cuarto who will welcome Barracas Central and I go for this match to have win in the first half time event since are in good form with last match win and I see that the last match away draw and I see that they will be very tough and I see the win of host team. MANCHESTER, England, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Jose Mourinho conceded his former club Manchester United had deserved their 2-1 Premier League victory over his new team Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday and hailed the performance of Marcus Rashford. Mourinho took over as Spurs manager last month, nearly a year after he was fired by United. Getty Images It was through an Areola gaffe that the opening goal came, first parrying an Isak shot from distance before allowing an Odegaard effort from the rebound to squeeze between his legs when he should have made the comfortable save. Ramos hit the woodwork from a Brahim cross into the middle while Isak had chances at the end of the half to double Real Sociedad’s advantage heading into the break. Norwich City VS Watford live streaming 13/02/2024 11 hours ago — Norwich City VS Watford live streaming 13/02/2024 Watford vs Norwich live stream, Sky Sports, 6pm BST Watford sit a single point above ... Al Dhafra have a record of 7 wins 2 draws and 6 defeats. They are a bit out of shape and coming from 2 consecutive defeats. Al Nasr may in good shape but they don't have a better record. They have a record of wins 3 draws 5 defeats and they have not won in their last 3 matched. Al Dhafra are sitting on the 7th spot on the table so far and a team that is in crisis. And I think that their series of defeats will continue so I will go for Al Nasr to win this match. Posted at 80' Foul by Callum Lang (Shrewsbury Town). Posted at 79' Kasey Palmer (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 79' Foul by Aaron Pierre (Shrewsbury Town). Posted at 77' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Aaron Pierre. Posted at 76' Jack Hunt (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Liverpool want this title done and dusted and only a second spike of Covid-19 can stop them - that is why there can be no delay. The Reds face Crystal Palace at Anfield on Wednesday and without their fans in the stadium, getting over the finishing line might be more difficult than first envisaged. Did you know? Of the 116 goalkeepers to have played at least 50 Premier League games, Liverpool's Alisson has the best clean-sheet ratio of 54% with 32 in 59 matches. Groningen concede an average of 0.88 goals per home game and Emmen score an average of 0.50 goals per away game, adding weight to our prediction for a 0-0 draw this weekend. Groningen average 1.63 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.70 points and Emmen average 0.13 points per away game which is below the league average of 1.11 points, and we’ve backed the pair to each pick up a point this weekend. It was unfortunate for Ings to suffer a major injury while playing for Liverpool. However, what a stroke of luck for the Saints that his former club couldn't give him the game time, hence his departure from Anfield and his arrival at St Mary's. Did you know? Ings has scored 18 of Southampton's 41 Premier League goals this season (44%). Aubameyang: I have compared Nicolas Pepe's left foot to the likes of Liam Brady in the past. Norwich City vs Watford live score, H2H and lineups Norwich City Watford live score (and video online live stream) starts on 13 Feb 2024 at 19:45 UTC time at Carrow Road stadium, Norwich city, ... Para Hills should not have problem to beat this rival, since they made one of the better team at the league and may even fight for the playoffs for the state final at the finish. Jets are back to this level and they are trying to remain in the league for few season in the row. in the matchday 6 of the group stage of the Champions League Benfica will play at home against Zenit St. Petersburg. The Portuguese side have had an average and inconsistent performance in this group , in 5 games they won 4 points, and they sit on bottom of the table. However, Benfica still have the chance of a 3rd place, which will guarantee them 32 round in the Europa League. For this, however, they need a 2-0 victory against Zenit, who won 3-1 in their first match. Zenit have not played good in their away matches. In my opinion, Benfica should be the dominant team here. But I don't think that they can win here. Jurgen Klopp's side. It may just have been because Arsenal spent so much time without the ball as their 31. Premier League game since Opta started compiling those statistics in 2003-04. The work was done, however, urged on by Arteta on the sidelines, using at least three of his five languages to inspire his players, the orders audible in an empty stadium. The manner in which Arsenal dug in - in what some might regard as uncharacteristic fashion - must be repeated over time, but the sight of the likes of David Luiz and his fellow defenders hurling themselves in front of the ball in a mixture of defiance and desperation is what Arteta regards as the rule rather than the exception. Malaga have sacked head coach Victor Sanchez four days after he was suspended following the publication of an explicit video of the 43-year-old on social media. The Spanish second-tier side said Sanchez had been dismissed for "disciplinary reasons", adding that they had been unable to agree terms on a mutual termination of his contract. Malaga took this decision in consideration of the serious harm the recent non-sporting events have done to the club," a club statement added. After taking the helm for the 200th time, Hayes was sentimental about her years at the club and praised her team, with hopes of more improvement moving forward. For any manager to survive eight years at Chelsea is always worth remembering," said Hayes. I will remember the 200th game for having a feeling that I have such an unbelievable team to work with. We have a concern that in some parts of the world many clubs are already turning to unilateral decisions in terms of lay-offs and wage cuts on terms that players simply cannot afford," he said. The vast majority of clubs are in serious financial distress and, I don't want to generalise, but we do see cases of irresponsible and cynical reactions. Streaming: Norwich City vs Watford Live 13/02/2024 11 hours ago — Streaming: Norwich City vs Watford Live 13/02/2024 Discover how you can watch the Norwich City vs Watford FC match for free & get all the ... Getafe v FK Krasnodar predictions for Thursday’s match in the Europa League. Everything is to play for in this game with the winner progressing to the Round of 32 and the loser being eliminated. A draw suits Getafe but will they find the result? Read on for all our free Europa League predictions and betting tips.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page