top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

(sport!!) Komárno v Děčín live match 14 February 2024

The Basketball match between Decin and MBK Komarno ended 84 - 70. The game was played on 17/12/2017 at 17:00. Find full odds history and movement for Decin - ...

Real Oviedo travel to La Coruna to get involved in a relegation six-pointer against Deportivo. Real Oviedo played the first game after break at home and ended the match in a goalless draw against Ponferradina. Posted at 66' Gerard Piqué (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Aleix Vidal (Alavés). Posted at 64' Foul by Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona). Posted at 64' Aleix Vidal (Alavés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Foul by Arturo Vidal (Barcelona). Posted at 63' Rubén Duarte (Alavés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Rubén Duarte (Alavés) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. The hosts, who are sixth, were caught napping as a Verona throw-in went straight to the unmarked Samuel Di Carmine who drove the ball past keeper Pierluigi Gollini in the 23rd minute. Despite a disappointing first-half display by Atalanta, Serie A's leading scorers levelled a minute before the break when Ruslan Malinovskyi collected the ball outside the area and netted with a dipping left-foot shot. Bramfelder SV will be at home against Wandsbeker TSV Concordia in German Oberliga Hamburg City. Both teams are doing very bad in the league but the visitors are more better than the host. The host are last in the league 18th position with 9 points from 18 matches, scoring 23 goals against 48, winning in all 2 matches, 3 draws and 13 games lost. Concordia are in 9th position with 22 points from 18 matches, scoring 33 goals against 36, winning in all 7 matches, 1 draw and 10 games lost. The winning in the last game against USC Paloma 2-1 at home is still fresh in the mind of Bramfelder SV. Arsenal's first-team players and head coach Mikel Arteta have agreed a pay cut to help with the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League club said the "voluntary agreement" sees those involved have their annual earnings reduced by 12. The club's core coaching staff are also among those taking cuts to their pay. If the Gunners hit certain targets on the pitch, the club says "agreed amounts" will be paid back. the Cardiff MU fc team and the team Caernarfon Town fc team, met in Wales Premier League. The Cardiff MU fc team is in 7th Position with 28 points Collected. While guest team the team Caernarfon Town fc came in 5th place with 34 points Collected. Ultimately, Lazio have to be fancied to win Thursday's game and it'd be a big surprise if they were to slip up. The match is nothing more than a distraction for Rennes now and a weaker side than the visitors on paper, it's hard to picture them providing any great resistance. It was seven winless games and out for Unai Emery at Arsenal, with Freddie Ljungberg taking interim charge for the foreseeable future. Video - 'New Arsenal boss to get £36m Real star as present' - Euro Papers01:52 Ljungberg spent nine fruitful seasons at Arsenal as a player – winning the Premier League twice, plus three FA Cups – and he returned to the club as the U23 coach last year. The league is under pressure from broadcasters to finish the season and the widespread use of testing would allow them to do so, with a mid-May date mooted for a return to training before a June resumption. The start of next season could also be played behind closed doors because of the crisis. Paper Round’s views: For the mental health of the nation as much as for the sake of television deals, it is clear that the Premier League needs to return in some form soon. Liverpool have lacked the potency in attack they had before being declared champions. They fell 4-0 to Manchester City and struggled for long periods in the 2-0 win over relegation threatened Aston Villa. Having already bagged the title, and playing away to Brighton who have all to play for, we don’t expect Liverpool to dominate this clash. They have also had a poor away run in recent times. A low scoring game is on the cards here, looking at Brighton’s home performances too. A draw will be a good pick for this game. After months of speculation - and a slightly premature deal for the FA Women's Super League to be broadcast in Australia - she signed on the dotted line for Emma Hayes's Chelsea, and will be heading to England in the New Year. The Netherlands' Vivianne Miedema had herself a pretty good year as well. Leading the line, she helped her country to the World Cup final; and she fired her club Arsenal to their first WSL title in seven years, finishing the season as the league's top scorer with 22 goals. LONDON, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Arsenal's misfiring Mesut Ozil got a boost on Sunday from their new manager Mikel Arteta who expressed confidence in the way the German playmaker was training and performing on the pitch. The 31-year-old, the club's most expensive player on a reported 350,000 pounds ($458,185. Now, Basham is a central defender and does not have a reputation for scoring goals so I want to know what he thinks he's playing at? Basham has been outstanding this season for the Blades. I'm still not mad about their style of play but they have unbelievable spirit. Did you know? Only James Tarkowski (81) has made more headed clearances than Basham (80) in the Premier League this season. Cahill: It's not very often I select a centre-back in consecutive weeks but I find myself compelled to with Gary Cahill. Decin vs MBK Komarno » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & The Basketball match between Decin and MBK Komarno ended 84 - 70. The game was played on 17/12/2017 at 17:00. Find full odds history and movement for Decin - ... Incheon United will host Daegu for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Daegu is very average team in this league. However, they have the potential to pick up the victory. In any case, I think, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Also, the hosts want to get a positive result at the start of the new season. However, Incheon is one of the main outsiders in this league. I think, they have a very difficult task. So, I believe, Daegu is really better team. I think, Daegu will win. Wolfsburg needs a win to hold on to the 6th place in the league with Hoffenheim on equal points but having a worse goal difference. However, at home Wolfsburg have been struggling in the last months with the last win back in February. In the last 4 home games they grabbed only 2 points and in the last 3 games they conceded at least 2 goals. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. SATURDAY West Ham v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)I think appointing Mourinho as manager is a gamble for Tottenham, I really seriously do. They have replaced a very popular manager with someone who, after his time at Manchester United, we are not quite sure if we have seen the best of him already. Media playback is not supported on this device Jose Mourinho: Watch the new Tottenham head coach's classic moments Will it affect the way Tottenham play? Well, they probably won't be as expansive as they were under Mauricio Pochettino. Utrecht have won four of their last six matches in all competitions and RKC have lost four of their last six matches in league and cup, and over 2.5 goals were produced in each of Utrecht’s and four of RKC’s last six matches. Utrecht have won five of their seven home games in the Eredivisie while RKC have lost six of their seven away games. Posted at 60' Offside, Sheffield United. John Lundstram tries a through ball, but George Baldock is caught offside. Posted at 57' Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 57' Foul by Chris Basham (Sheffield United). Posted at 56' Attempt missed. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Jesse Lingard with a headed pass following a corner. Well all I can see today at Italy are hard matches, even matches. Frosinone is currently sitting at the 3rd spot with 48 pts and overall of 13 - 9 - 7 ; 33 - 23 while Cittadella are at the 6th with only 2 pts less and overall of 13 - 7 - 9 ; 37 - 32. Both teams are going to have a difficult battle to get that promotion. They will most certainly finish at the play off part but they also have a chance for that 2nd spot that is held by Crotone so I don't think that any of the coaches will risk too much here. The Rams are big outsiders in this trip, with the visitors down in 14th after some tough results this season. They’ve managed to improve their home record to make it the sixth-best in the division. However, Derby are winless away from home since the opening weekend (D3 L5), losing their last four in a row. They've not lost five consecutive away league games since May 2008 in the Premier League (six in a row). But we missed our chance and in the replay we couldn't deal with it. But when I left the stadium after that first game people knew me, they were coming up to me in the streets, I was kissing babies. It was unbelievable. It became so evident to me that something had changed in my life. Arsenal 3-2 Manchester United 9 November 1997 Nicolas Anelka had a major impact for Arsenal after joining from Paris St-Germain, including a fine goal against Manchester UnitedArsene Wenger's side welcomed Sir Alex Ferguson's champions to Highbury in a top-of-the-table clash. The answer to my question was clearly yes. The NBA's crisis in China showed how serious and how immediate the impact on commercial interests could be. So important is football to the UK and its soft power that very senior British diplomats have pondered the impact on UK China relations of something like this. The reaction to Ozil's comments appears more muted compared to Daryl Morey's Hong Kong support. Great campaign from Inter so far in Serie A after a couple of though years they seem to be back at their best level with 10 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in the 12 games that they played so far in this competition. On this match they will face Torino, a team that only won one of the last five games and that will have a very tough task on this match. Inter needs to keep winning in order to keep close to Juventus on the table and we expect them to get the three points on this match. April 2013 - the last time Manchester United clinched a Premier League title triumph. Seven years have passed and the Red Devils have not come close to adding to their 13 successes, all of which were achieved under legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson. But can you name all the players who made at least one appearance under him in those title-winning campaigns? It's a tough one. There are 128 to get and you've got 20 (TWENTY!) minutes. It is not going to be a seller's market, that's for sure," said one source. If clubs thought they could get a certain figure for a player, they might well find they can't now. What happens now?There are two big questions that need to be answered. When is the season going to resume and is there a deadline by which games need to be finished? No-one knows the answer to the first and no-one in authority is saying anything about the second. Standard Liege can draw level on points with Arsenal with a win against the Premier League side in Belgium this week, but only a huge margin of victory would see them leapfrog the Gunners in the standings. The 18-year-old Martinelli, starting in place of suspended frontman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, struck from close range late in the first half after a whipped-in cross from Bukayo Saka. Arsenal had a good shout for a penalty when Nicolas Pepe went down in the second half but VAR ruled in favour of the visitors, who then made the most of the let-off. Once the game started, Leeds' present-day defenders had to get through some work to quell a lively Swansea side. Buoyed by back-to-back victories, Steve Cooper's side created the first opportunity of the day as Rhian Brewster shot straight at Illan Meslier from 20 yards. Jay Fulton fired over from distance before Brewster's flicked header was gathered by the visiting goalkeeper. Leeds threatened for the first time just before the half hour, when Swansea goalkeeper Freddie Woodman got down sharply to save Stuart Dallas' deflected drive. The visitors head to Elland Road hoping to turn around their form, while the hosts have claimed just one win in six in all competitions. That’s something which won’t please Marcelo Bielsa, even if they head into this game in top spot in the table. Can Leeds produce a big response to get their promotion campaign up and running in 2020? Expresso Yourself Networking Event Group | GlamTag Website Feb 2, 2024 — Děčín/BC Komárno - zdolaný Arsenal are not blessed with the best BK Iskra Svit - BC Komárno LIVE 3. 2. 2024 | Basketbal Sledujte BK ... Today will be played few games from the group stage of the tournament for AFC cup. At this match rivals will be the teams of Kaya which is from Philippines and Tampines Rovers which is from Singapore. Deportivo Las Sabanas was at the last spot in the competition for all the time in this part. however, by the change on the bench, and getting more defensively, this team managed to make improvement and to at least avoid hug defeats at the recent matches. Deportivo Las Sabanas host Managua. Deportivo Las Sabanas is having a nightmare season, they have won only 11 points so far, ranked 9th place in the league. On the other side Managua is having a dream season. They are ranked 1st place in the league with 33 points won. As you can see there is enormous quality gap between these two teams, and only thing that can help Deportivo Las Sabanas is the support from the home crowd. ONYX Levice VS BK Decin Live Score, H2H stats 08-09-2023 Last Matches H/A Same ; 25-08-2023. FC. Zalakeramia ONYX Levice. 3939, 7680. -3. W ; 29-05-2023. SEB. ONYX Levice Komarno. 4230, 7861. The 1-1 draw at the first leg brought many advantages to Palestine when they had 90 minutes at home. While Palestino cannot play at home to Cisterna, they play at Carlos de Apoquindo in Santiago. In the play-off round, Palestino defeated Talleres (Argentina) 2-1 at home to gain access to the group stage. 3 home games in the group stage last season, Palestino beat Alianza Lima, the rest lost to International and River Plate too strong. Currently, Palestino is also very good at home when unbeaten 5 matches, winning the last 3 matches but having 3/5 conceded. This shows that the ability of the host to win a victory in 90 minutes is still possible. Video - United and Liverpool go to war over centre-back – Euro Papers01:18 "It's one of those things – I couldn't say yes and I couldn't say no. I love Spurs, I'll always love Spurs but I've always said if I don't feel we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, I'm not someone to stay there for the sake of it. Decin vs Komarno Odds 14 February 2024 - Basketball 12 hours ago — Decin vs Komarno Odds 14 February 2024 ; Match result. Win 1. 1.25 ; Match Winner. Win 1. 1.21 ; Handicap. H1 (-9.5). 1.85 ; Over/Under. Over (162.5). I just felt there was such a dearth of central defenders in the clubs outside of those very successful ones, who always have attackers you'd rather plump for, that Van Dijk seemed like an easy way to fill that gap. Getting someone between the sticks was tough too as outside of the European places, the best ones don't last too long at those sorts of clubs, but Jack Butland was pretty consistently England's second or third best with the gloves, all while playing for Stoke. We have good numbers going into this period and we need to use the squad in the best way we can. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONTottenham were out-thought tactically by Chelsea on Sunday, could not get control of the game in midfield and finished up well beaten. Brighton, meanwhile, became Sheffield United's latest victims on the road, and have now won only one of their past seven matches. It is Spurs who I am expecting to see a response from here, but Jose Mourinho will have to sort his midfield out for that to happen. We do everything for him. It depends on him. It's in his hands and in his head to become one of the best. In the absence of Stones, City have been forced to play Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho and 18-year-old Eric Garcia in centre back positions over the festive period. Barcelona academy graduate Garcia has impressed Guardiola with his tactical maturity, having helped City to victories over Sheffield United and Everton. I believe home team Juventus Managua u20 can win this match without any big problems. After all, they do have home field advantage, and are better ranked in the league. Juventus Managua is ranked 5th place with 23 points won, 25:20 goals difference. On the other side Deportivo Ocotal u20 is ranked 7th place with 17 points, they scored 20 goals and allowed 27. Newcastle earned a dramatic point at Everton with two injury-time goals from substitute Florian Lejeune. Steve Bruce's injury-hit side looked like they were slipping towards defeat after Moise Kean scored his first goal for the club before Dominic Calvert-Lewin doubled the lead with his 12th of the season. But as the clocked ticked into injury time, Lejeune took advantage of some slack defending at a corner to crash an overhead kick past Jordan Pickford in the 94th minute. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Nicke Kabamba (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 83' Corner, Kilmarnock. Conceded by Andrew Considine. Posted at 83' Foul by Funso Ojo (Aberdeen). Posted at 83' Gary Dicker (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick on the right wing. Komarno vs BC Kolin Head to Head - Basketball ... Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H · Basketball Live Score. > Basketball Head to Head. > Decin Head to Head · BK Opava vs BC Kolin Head to Head · BC Kolin vs ... Decin vs Komárno scores & predictions BK Děčín - MBK Rieker Komárno game starts on Dec 17, 2017 at 5:00:00 PM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics. Slavia have been in excellent form so far this season. They have reached the semifinals of the cup and last week they won the first leg against BATE Borisov at home with 1-0. Including the friendlies and the last matches of last season, Slavia has a 10-1-1 record in the last 12 matches at home. Media playback is not supported on this device Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says he empathises with West Ham boss David Moyes What would have been a late equaliser was disallowed for handball, because those are the laws of game - it is a rubbish law, but you have got to stick to them. I still think David Moyes has had positive start to his return as Hammers boss, and the same obviously goes for Carlo Ancelotti at Everton - apart from when they went to Liverpool in the FA Cup, they have been good. Posted at 82' Attempt saved. Nathan Aké (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Steve Cook with a headed pass. Posted at 82' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 82' Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. FC Dordrecht had some mixed results lately. They have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches. They sit on bottom of the table right now and managed 8 points from 15 matches. So far. They have conceded the most number of goals of all teams and I expect them to suffer as well. Valencia were expected to get involved in the title argument this season, finishing fourth and lifting the Copa Del Rey in 2018/19; but it just hasn't happened thus far for Los Che. Albert Celades' men have struggled for consistency in La Liga alongside their Champions League commitments and last weekend's stoppage-time goal from Sergio Canales condemned them to their fourth league reverse of the campaign, Real Betis ran out 2-1 winners at Benito Villamarin.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page