top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

((Soccer)) Today: Kings vs. Suns live free 14 February 2024

Dec 22, 2023 — The Sacramento Kings will host the Phoenix Suns in the 2023/24 NBA regular season today, December 22, starting at 10:00 PM ET in Golden 1 ...

Director Miles Jacobson says the product has become "an encyclopaedia of football" and seeing the young players who impress in the game become good in real life is what makes it feel so believable. Striker Cherno Samba was another, like Moukoko, who turned into a global superstar in the game's earlier days - but in reality had a career that started in Millwall's youth set-up and then took in Plymouth, Wrexham and Scandinavia's lower leagues. I was wanting to try something new and see what a new chapter would bring. I didn't expect it to bring coronavirus, but having made the decision, you have to stand by it. I'm just sitting tight and waiting for my agent to come back with something that interests me and him. The English market is beginning to pick up. The Scottish one, you see some movement, which is great for me that clubs are starting to sign out-of-contract players. GOAL! Liverpool 2-1 Brighton. Dunk scores - The whistle goes from the ref. Adrian is still lining up his wall on the near post so Dunk plays by the rules and slips it into the net. The Liverpool players are affronted, but that's how the game's rules go. PLAYER RATINGS Liverpool: Alisson 5, Alexander-Arnold 8, Lovren 6, Van Dijk 8, Robertson 7, Wijnaldum 6, Henderson 6, Oxlade-Chamberlain 7, Mane 7, Salah 7, Firmino 7. Brentford vs Cardiff predictions in our match preview for this midweek Championship clash. Can the Bees pull off a home victory when they meet Cardiff? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Fukushima Olympic Flame display cancelled The exhibition of the Olympic Flame, due to remain on display in Fukushima until the end of the month, will be cancelled over coronavirus concerns, the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee announced on Tuesday. In what was intended as a symbol of resilience, the flame went on display a week ago at the J-Village, Japan's national soccer training centre, used as a rescue headquarters during the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant in 2011. In the last two games, he's come on and made good impacts and that's the way he needs to continue as a young player with great talent and great potential. I want to see that potential come through. In September, Hudson-Odoi signed a new five-year deal worth more than £120,000 a week, but his appearances have been limited after he injured his Achilles tendon at the end of last season. And he will face further challenges next season after Chelsea signed winger Hakim Ziyech from Ajax for £33m and forward Timo Werner from RB Leipzig for a reported £47m. Lucas Holer responded for Freiburg, but Embolo's second sealed victory. Monchengladbach move one point above RB Leipzig at the summit, after Julian Nagelsmann's side beat Paderborn 3-2 on Saturday. Freiburg remain sixth, six points behind the leaders - with just eight points separating the top nine after 13 games. Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings How to Stream & Jan 15, 2024 — NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Suns vs. Kings with a trial to Fubo! Suns vs Start your free trial today! Suns Stats and Trends. The Suns score ... Istanbbul Basaksehir are unbeaten in their last 11 matches. Both sides have scored 36 goals in the Super Lig this season. Istanbul Basaksehir have no clean sheet in the last five league matches. Fenerbahce have scored 16 goals in their last four home league matches. Fenerbahce are unbeaten in their last six matches. FC Koln has only just returned to the Bundesliga this season, but with the experience gained from the past, the team nicknamed "The Goats" has not had much difficulty adapting. Specifically, after 26 rounds, they ranked 10th in the rankings, less than the team ranked 1 point but kicked less than 1 match. It is the second time fifth-placed Atalanta have scored seven in one game this season, thumping Udinese 7-1 in October, and they now have 57 league goals this term, 11 more than the next highest side Lazio. Rather than the scoreline, the game will most likely be remembered for Ilicic's quick-thinking strike from 40 metres - his ninth goal in his last six games. But the wonder goal garnered different reactions from both team's Twitter accounts. That is the situation we are in. The challenge is to get ready for the first game. We don't want to be too cautious, so that when the 20th comes against Middlesbrough we are not ready to play 90 minutes. But this is what we have to do, we have had to plan for it. We talk to the players openly about what we are doing and everybody is committed to it. The English Football League has said the regular Championship season will finish with midweek games on 21 or 22 July, to provide time for the play-off semi-finals, before the final on either 2 or 3 August. And I want you to think about that fact that you’ll have been so close to it and for many of you it will be the closest you’ll ever get. And you will hate that thought for the rest of your lives. So just make sure you don’t lose. Don’t you dare come back in here without giving your all. Ferguson spoke to Sheringham at length during the break, telling him that he would come on after 20 minutes of the second half if it was still 1-0. I hope to get some of that emotion I have experienced across when I am back on the BBC this weekend, as a pundit on Sunday's game between City and Fulham. I still haven't worked with Garth again though - they have not put us on Final Score together yet, because they are probably worried I will start swearing again. I love how City go all out to win the FA Cup Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup final: Watch all six Man City goals in 60 seconds I don't think the big clubs disrespect the FA Cup these days as much as is made out - when they rest players, it is more down to their schedule. Liverpool forward Harvey Elliott has signed a three-year deal with the Premier League champions. It is Elliott's first professional contract, which he was eligible to sign after turning 17 on 4 April. The England Under-17 winger joined Liverpool from Fulham last summer and has made eight first-team appearances. Harvey is such an exciting prospect. We all know his qualities - we have seen them this season in the first team and U23s," said Reds boss Jurgen Klopp. Just in case you needed another stat or fact to emphasise how dominant Liverpool have been this season. The Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaampions: IT IS BACK Look, we know we probably shouldn’t be so easily impressed by such a flashy tournament so transparently designed to appeal to our most base footballing instincts, that this is a cabal of the richest and most powerful clubs in the world and their only real desire is to make as much money from us as possible. Since the 2018 and 2022 World Cups were awarded to Russia and Qatar respectively in December 2010, widespread corruption has been exposed in the global game, including allegations of bribery and payment for votes. We want to bid for the World Cup in 2030, it's about time we had the World Cup here," said Adams. But it has to be far more transparent than it potentially was in the past and I believe that is happening. Neville had been set to lead Team GB into this summer's Olympic Games, before taking control of England at the Women's Euros on home soil in 2021. But that tournament is moving to July 2022. What Neville saidOn his appointment: "I didn't get it by default. I didn't just get handed the keys to women's football. This is not something that has been plucked from the top of a tree. I had to undergo stringent tests and presentations, six- and seven-hour interviews with the Football Association, psychometric profiling - it was a long process. Frankfurt score an average of 2.13 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.25 goals and Cologne score an average of 0.75 goals per away game and concede an average of 2.38 goals, which coincides with our prediction for a 2-0 final scoreline. Frankfurt have kept clean sheets in 25% of their home games and Cologne are yet to keep a single clean sheet on the road. But even his first-choice XI - with Son Heung-min returning from suspension - was only enough for a draw. We knew the way they play, long balls to the strikers," he said. Because we have no striker, I wanted to give Son and Lucas the chance to play together as a more dynamic double striker pair - different to Harry Kane. But Lamela and Lo Celso gave us more ball. Spurs have not won a trophy in more than a decade - since Woodgate scored the winner for them in the 2008 League Cup final against Chelsea, with Boro assistant Robbie Keane also playing in that game. Liverpool have won 18 points in 2020 -- as many as Norwich have picked up all season. Sunday, Feb. Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (1400) *Spurs have lost only one of their last 16 league matches against Aston Villa (W12 D3). No Premier League team has faced more shots on goal than Villa (441) and they have not kept a clean sheet since Boxing Day (six matches). The Premier League and English Football League summer transfer windows will be open for 10 weeks between 27 July and 5 October, subject to Fifa approval. In addition, the Premier League and EFL say there will be a domestic-only window between 5-16 October. During this window, clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations)," said a Premier League statement. While Middlesbrough were winning at West Brom, Preston let their strong home record slip. They were beaten at Deepdale by Reading, which leaves them in a tough position ahead of this clash with a side who are buoyant after the weekend. Can Preston return to form? Liverpool's recent 2-0 win over Aston Villa was their 24th consecutive home win in the league, a record that they look to extend for the foreseeable future. They won the reverse fixture against Burnley 3-0 earlier in the campaign, their first clean sheet against Burnley in several seasons. Liverpool have been brilliant in general in defence this season, particularly at home, where they kept seven clean sheets in their last nine Premier League matches. Vitesse and PSV will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Vitesse this season have the following results: 11W, 5D and 7L. Meanwhile PSV have 12W, 6D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Grecians have certainly proven that to be the case in the first half of the campaign as only one visiting side has managed to travel to St James Park and come away with the three points so far. When you factor in that they have scored in 91% of their matches and have won three of their last five league matches, there is every reason for the hosts to be hopeful that they can top off the festive celebrations with three points. Slovan Bratislava’s home games produce an average of 2.78 goals per game but Braga only concede an average of 1.00 goals per away game, which is why we have backed the visitors to win 2-1 on Thursday. 44% of Slovan Bratislava’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals but only 14% of Braga’s away games have seen them concede goals in both halves, which is another reason we believe the visitors will win on Thursday. Premier League clubs could go bust The Daily Mail reports that Premier League clubs could face ruin, with £1. The paper warns that owners will elect to save their businesses before any clubs they are responsible for, that a domino effect of transfer fees owed could cause a collapse, and that banks may see clubs default on their debt without income returning. Breidablik without doubt are the top team in Iceland right now not just because of their good performances this season but their all round consistency over the years. They play a very attractive brand of football that often results to high scoring games at home and I always back them to get the goals especially at home. In their first games after restart they have blown away teams they met with good attacking possession football. In this time they face league two opposition in form of Keflavik . My main reason for backing the away side here is the fact that AS Roma has 4 wins and just one draw in their last 5 away games in all competitions, all 4 of those wins were by at least 2 goals difference this while the draw came against 2nd in the league Inter a nil draw at Giuseppe Meazza, this while wins were 3-0 in the Europa League at Basaksehir, 2-0 in the Italian Cup a few days ago with Parma on the road, 3-1 win at Verona and 4-1 win away at Fiorentina in the league as well. Torino look very short up front without Belotti, while Fiorentina have to deal without Franck Ribery. They head into this clash without a consistent scoring threat, as the visitors’ top scorer this season has three goals. Without Belotti, Torino’s highest scorer for Sunday has only hit three goals after 14 matches. Given their blunt attacks, we see value in under 2.5 goals landing for the fourth successive game between these two. Ighalo double leads Man United into FA Cup quarter-finals 'Everyone loves Wayne' - Solskjaer lauds United legend after beating Derby They’d seen the mechanics behind such a free-kick before; just over three years ago he parked one from a similarly wide angle into the top far corner to salvage a draw for United at Stoke City, racking up his 250th Manchester United goal and breaking Bobby Charlton’s all-time goalscoring record for the club in the process. Click here to follow Palace v Brighton 18:15 - How will Liverpool watch Liverpool? Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will gather with his players on Tuesday in their Doha team hotel — to watch Liverpool in action back in England in the League Cup. The bizarre situation has come about because the European champions are in Qatar ahead of Wednesday’s Club World Cup semi-final against Mexico’s Monterrey. Pochettino is of course available after being sacked by Tottenham Hotspur, can you imagine if he actually made the move across north London? It’s nice for Arsenal fans to imagine but it seems unlikely for two reasons. Pochettino is fiercely loyal, he has always maintained he would never manage Barcelona after his time with Espanyol. Norwich v Everton was shown by the BBC on 24 June, while the Southampton v Manchester City match will be at 19:00 BST on 5 July. The first half of the Burnley v Wolves match, which kicks-off at 18:00 BST, will be live on BBC Two and the second half will be on BBC One. As well as four league matches, the BBC will be broadcasting the FA Cup semi-final between Manchester United and Chelsea, which kicks-off at 18:00 BST, live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer on Sunday, 19 July. I understand the situation but I'm not a sack of potatoes who you can do anything with," the 32-year-old told Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo. I want to be somewhere I feel wanted and respected. If that's here then I'll be delighted but if it's somewhere else then I'll be the one who decides where, not anyone else. Silva's brief battle against relegation with Hull City ended in failure and after a good start at Watford their form faded. The blame for that was put on the distraction of Everton's interest in the Portuguese but, even though the Merseysiders ended last season well to finish in eighth place, Silva never seemed close to finding the right approach. This is two teams that are practicing very open minded football and very attacking football. Both teams are at the mid table and should not worry about getting relegated while also they don't have a chance for the upper part. So far KF Feronikeli collected 43 pts with overall of 13 - 4 - 8 ; 43-27 while Drenica have 9 - 7 - 9 ; 31 - 31. When it comes to H2H, the matches between this two teams goals are not a problem. The last match here finished with 4-1 won for KF Feronikeli I expect something like that today too for sure... Good Luck Manchester City are clear favorites in this game; they have a better run than Oxford United and will definitely be a pick for a win going by the quality of players across the two sides. Added to their form away from home and in the League Cup, City have been able to score in the first half in four of their last five matches. They have been able to score in the second half in four of the last five as well. We thus feel a good bet here would be on them to lead in both halves. Live stream: Kings 117, Suns 119 Jan 16, 2024 — The Sacramento Kings (23-17) play against the Phoenix Suns (22-18) at Footprint Center Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free) NBA League Pass: ... Wolfsburg not only achieved an important victory by 1-0 in Bremen, they also remained without conceding in few matches. With 6th place, the team is on an EL spot with 2 points ahead of Hoffenheim. Freiburg is in eighth has 4 points less and could also play for the EL places. Most recently the SC won again after a 0-2-2 series against Gladbach. It should a tight affair. In the first game of the season between the two, the winner was Freiburg and today as a visitor they have a chance to add, I see a close game and they are one of the teams that have tied the most this season. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in three of the last five Southampton league games. The last three Watford league games have only produced four goals. Watford have only scored one goal in their last three league matches. Watford lost their most recent game at Burnley and remain 16th in the Premier League, a point above the bottom three. They are down to fourth and host Chelsea who are a point and a place above them. City have already lost three league games this season and can't afford to lose many more if they want to win a third straight Premier League title. The loss to Liverpool in the lead up to the international break has left them nine points behind the league leaders. I am proud to lead the club's support of this worthy cause during such a difficult time for so many," Hayes told the club's website https://www. There are many things for people to deal with in the present climate but it is important we support the vulnerable and those who may feel alone or without a voice. Barca remain hopeful that Suarez will return from a knee injury at some point in April, but French forward Dembele looks likely to miss the remainder of the season after tearing his hamstring. Dembele is expected to be deregistered to make room for the emergency €30 million signing of Willian Jose. Paper Round's view: Nothing seems to be going right for Barcelona at the minute. However, the Edinburgh club has done better at Easter Road, and they were even able to keep just their second clean sheet in their nine home games this season- a worrying figure. Hibs have also been in fine goalscoring form and are joint-third highest scorers in the league at home, netting an average of 1.89 times whilst scoring in every single tie. Special ones?It is harder to nail down iconic starting XIs the more recent you look, with managers increasingly rotating their sides to cope with the demands of the modern game. Jose Mourinho had the luxury of a large, expensively assembled and talented squad at his disposal during his first spell at Chelsea, but this is the XI that probably springs to mind, particularly from that 95-point season in 2004-05.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page