top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

(sport tv@@) Today: Smouha vs. National Bank live 13/02/2024

The Soccer Teams Smouha and National Bank of Egypt played 6 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 3 Goals per Match. ! RESULT ...

Besiktas have struggled for results in Group K, though the Turkish giants did manage to hit the net in all but one of their five fixtures in the section since August. The Black Eagles scored in all but two of their last 19 competitive matches overall, and they carry enough attacking threat to find a way past a Wolves rearguard that are finding clean sheets difficult to attain. Burnley have won one game against Manchester United in 51 years. Burnley have lost three of their last five home games. Manchester United have one loss in their last eight league and cup games. A 4-1 home win on Boxing Day took Manchester United up to seventh in the Premier League. They end 2019 with an away fixture at Burnley who are 12th in the table but only four points behind United. Dinamo Brest need to get back in winning ways after the dramatic 2-0 loss at Vitebsk. They are tenth but still only three points off the top of the table. Home form has seen them lose once this season but it's generally strong. Their opponents are struggling for goals at the moment with none scored in open play in their last four games. That includes a 2-0 loss at Dimamo Brest and the tip here is for a home win. Ireland should be able to get off to a winning start at home to Scotland. They are always a tough team to beat at home and can bounce back from a disappointing World Cup. Ireland have a good record against their opponents who haven't won in Dublin for ten years. Go for a home win with Ireland on a -9 point handicap. The hosts are coming into this one on a terrible stretch of form, which has knocked them into 18th place. Their relegation fears must be spiking, having won just once in their last 12 matches. The Blues are coming into this game with five defeats in their last six matches, with 11 goals being scored against them in three home games over Christmas. Walter Ferreti will against Managua in match Nicaragua Playoff. My prediction this match could be the end score is under 2 goals due to on last 2 match in head to head that score always under 2 goals. Even though Walter Ferreti have fantastic score on last 3 match in the home due to Walter Ferreti can make total score is 11 goals. Meanwhile Managua on last 3 away match that Managua only can make total score is 2 goals. Nevertheless, this match will tight from both team due to this match is playoff and surely both team will playing carefully. With 108 matches scheduled to be played across just 33 days, teams in the Championship are already preparing for a "tournament-like" finale to the season. It was confirmed on Monday that, after more than three months away because of the coronavirus pandemic, second-tier football will return on 20 June with a London derby between Fulham and Brentford. That match, between two local rivals both battling for a place in the Premier League, is arguably one of the must-watch fixtures of the run-in - but where else could the fight for promotion and relegation be decided? BBC Sport picks out the games to look out for between now and the final day on 22 July. Second-placed Marseille, who lost to Nantes two weeks ago, went ahead with goals by Morgan Sanson and Dimitri Payet but conceded the draw in stoppage time when Saman Ghoddos netted the equaliser shortly after Serhou Guirassy had reduced the arrears. Marseille coach Andre Villas-Boas was shown a red card for insulting match officials after the final whistle. Smouha - National Bank of Egypt 13.02.2024 2 days ago — Smouha vs National Bank of Egypt score today - 13.02.2024 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com. When I was injured or suspended, I really wanted to go in there but it wasn’t right to do it. But now every time I have chance to go back, I always stand with them and sing. There is always 10 people standing in the space of five seats, but that doesn’t matter. It’s always entertaining listening to Pontus Jansson talk, particularly with his current side Brentford facing his former team Leeds this evening. Sometimes it looks like, because Chelsea are the fourth and sometimes Tottenham is in fifth and Manchester United are the sixth, we are smelling the opportunity. Spurs are currently in sixth place in the table and can leapfrog Sheffield United into fifth with a win at Villa Park at the weekend. I think people forget there are big contenders," the Spurs boss added. Wolves, Sheffield United, Man United - even Arsenal - so it's not just about what's the distance between us and Chelsea. He was our chief scout, and a man who definitely liked to see commitment from his players. Let's just say he was very vocal about it, and pretty volatile! Lots of his encouragement was related to the use of a bayonet. His voice could always be heard even when there was a crowd there and, that night, I am sure his cries of 'get stuck in' would have been heard from a long way away. Applauding policemen - but no players' wives TV cameras were allowed into Upton Park but live coverage was not allowed and Uefa turned down requests to show the game via 'beamback' at local cinemas and Leyton Orient's Brisbane Road ground. PSG were considerably less threatening after Mbappe went off injured and a lengthy absence will be a real blow to the French champions' hopes of success in Europe, with the 21-year-old having scored 29 goals in 33 appearances for PSG this season. Fans return, but how did it go? Five thousands fans were allowed inside the 80,000 seater Stade de FranceThere will have been particularly interest in this tie from clubs across Europe as a limited number of fans were allowed to attend. Kane: One with his right foot and one with his left in the win over Leicester keeps Kane and Spurs on course for a top-six finish. Kane is in great form and it's not just his finishing. His all round game is as good as it has ever been. The ball he produced for Son Heung-min in the second half was outstanding and with a better touch from the South Korean it would have resulted in a goal-scoring opportunity. Smouha vs National Bank of Egypt - Odds dropping Egypt Division 1 - Smouha v National Bank of Egypt 2024-02-13 17 ; Bet365 Corners · Over, Corner, Under, Time ; Bet365 Asian Handicap · Home, Handicap, Away ... Former Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge has left Turkish side Trabzonspor eight months into a three-year contract. The club said his contract had been terminated by mutual consent. The England international - who has also played for Manchester City, Chelsea, Bolton and West Brom - won the Champions League with Liverpool last season before being released. The 30-year-old had played 16 times this season and scored seven goals. The initiative - named #PlayersTogether - has been set up to "help those fighting for us on the NHS frontline" amid the coronavirus pandemic. Francis said top-flight club captains had discussed the idea in group discussions on Whatsapp and Zoom. Jordan took the initiative to pitch the idea to the rest of the lads and it was a no-brainer for us," the defender told BBC sports news correspondent Natalie Pirks. The last two years, the managers decided on giving confidence to other players rather than me. And now, the L. A. Galaxy, the manager of the club and the league, are telling me: 'Look, Javier, we want to give you all the trust, all the confidence to help us'," he said. The five-times MLS Cup champion Galaxy did not immediately respond when asked for comment. Vasteras fc will be hosting Degerfors fc in the Sweden Superettan league, despite the last game results where see the visitors lost by one goal at this venue I confidently backing the visitors to grab three points with an Asian handicap -1. Norwich City, Burnley and Wolverhampton Wanderers all won away but Southampton were denied victory by a 96th-minute Arsenal equaliser from Alexandre Lacazette in a 2-2 draw. That result will pile more pressure on manager Unai Emery, particularly after Mourinho's winning start at rivals Spurs produced their first success on the road in 10 months. <strong>Galatasaray vs Basaksehir prediction</strong> arrives ahead of the Turkish SuperLeague 12th-round matchup. The game will be played on November 22nd, at the Turk Telekom Arena in Istanbul, Turkey. For this game, I will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on my analysis of these two teams. Based on the odds, Galatasaray is a slight favorite here. Teale talks of the "cherry blossom trees in the middle of a metropolis" and downtown being "like a scene from Bladerunner, with lights and people everywhere". But, without fail, all the players rave about the warm welcome they received from the Japanese. We had a wee fan club following us everywhere," says Miller. All these wee guys shouting 'Mr Lee, Mr Lee' and I'm thinking 'I'm just the hamper boy. The same crowd booing him have been screaming his name positively, now they regret the amount he is leaving for because they think he is worth £100m. So what exactly are Chelsea getting for their money? Ziyech has been directly involved in 166 goals since his Eredivisie debut in 2012His Eredivisie stats suggest Ziyech will add a creative spark to Frank Lampard's team. The attacking midfielder has provided 421 goalscoring opportunities for his Ajax team-mates since joining them in 2016 - 134 more than any other player in the Dutch top flight. This means more. If you proclaim values superior to other clubs, and boast self-entitled credos such as this, you have to live by them. If you then claim state help after posting £42 million profits and spending £43. Winter (£). The Times’ chief football writer goes on to lament a “crass” grab that has undermined earlier good work: " This is the club of Sir Kenny Dalglish, that very human emblem of thinking first of others during a crisis. VVV have won three times at home this season and Emmen have lost six times on the road, with the hosts averaging 1.29 points per home game and the visitors averaging 0.14 points per away game. VVV have won 43% of their home games and Emmen have lost 86% of their away games, which is a damning statistic for the visitors heading into Saturday’s clash. Posted at 67' Foul by Isaac Hayden (Newcastle United). Posted at 66' Foul by Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 66' Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 65' Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. A lot can happen in a week in football, never mind a decade - but which Premier League players have left a lasting impression during the 2010s?The final years of Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United. Leicester City's 5000-1 title winners. The recent titanic battle for supremacy between Manchester City and Liverpool. We want you to reflect on the past 10 years in English football's top flight and decide which players make your team of the decade. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Inter Milan. Christian Eriksen replaces Roberto Gagliardini. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Inter Milan. Romelu Lukaku replaces Lautaro Martínez. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Inter Milan. Antonio Candreva replaces Victor Moses. Posted at 67' Andrea Ranocchia (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 67' Foul by Ernesto Torregrossa (Brescia). Since his debut for Fulham in February 2018, Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 40 goals in all competitions, 28 more than any other player at the club. The striker leads the way in the Golden Boot chase in the Championship this season, while he hit another goal in their 2-1 victory over Leeds at the weekend. He has nine goals in 10 games for club and country, while he buried a hat-trick against Luton earlier this season. The French word epopee is a tricky one to translate directly into English, but it essentially means epic or saga, as in the poetic narrative of people performing extraordinary deeds to overcome insurmountable odds. In French football, it is a word synonymous with one club: Calais Racing Union. To fully understand why, we must go back 20 years to the 1999-2000 season and one of the single greatest cup runs in sport. Today will be played both 1/2-final games at the program of the tournament for the Cup of Serbia. At this one rivals will be the teams of Partizan and Crvena zvezda. This is the great derby of Serbian football. I'm slightly concerned that, given Spurs' poor form over the past couple of months, he's still not had much game time with them, but I hope he'll be able to shine for us and I trust Ralph's judgement. Our squad is thin, so Che Adams - who has been heavily linked with Leeds - needs to stay and keep developing his game. Jannik Vestergaard has surprisingly been linked with a move to Leicester, so it'll be interesting to see if anything happens there. West Ham skipper Mark Noble has 45 Premier League goals for the club -- two shy of their record scorer Paolo Di Canio. Saturday, Jan. Crystal Palace v Arsenal (1230) *Palace are unbeaten in their last three games against Arsenal (W1 D2). Arsenal have lost only once at Palace in their last 16 trips in all competitions dating back to December 1980 (W9 D6). Eibar vs Alaves predictions for Sunday afternoon’s La Liga fixture at Ipurua. Both of these sides are in the bottom third of the table and looking over their shoulder, so there’s a big three points on the line at Ipurua in Sunday’s second all-Basque affair. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. My client deserves to be treated as an innocent man, until proven guilty. So far there hasn't been any solid evidence against him. The key point in the Premier League's eyes, however, is that he had not been found guilty of those allegations when he took charge. After he left the club, he was charged with corruption and he denied any wrongdoing. City's current Abu Dhabi owners, who replaced Thaksin in 2008, have also been accused of whitewashing their country's human rights record. If City do win the Champions League, Sterling has an even bigger decision to make. This is no longer about money but glory. The England striker was unplayable against Brighton, demonstrated by a superbly taken hat-trick. With Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi's domination of the Ballon d'Or coming to an end Sterling can, providing he makes the right decision, replace them but he needs a Champions League under his belt. Atalanta look set to qualify for the Champions League and are still in this season's competition. Lazio are in fantastic form and could well win the Serie A title this season. These two clubs don't really know much about low scoring games. Go for over 2.5 goals to be scored in this game.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page