top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

Today: Red Bull Leipzig Leipzig vs Real Madrid live 13/02/2024 Streaming

13 hours ago — Red Bull Leipzig Leipzig v Real Madrid live online 13 February 2024 Oct 24, 2022 — Where to watch the Champions League game between RB ...

PSV Eindhoven have eight wins in 11 home games in the league. Feyenoord have 10 straight wins across all competitions. Feyenoord are unbeaten in four meetings with PSV. PSV have managed just two clean sheets in their last 11 matches. Feyenoord are unbeaten in six away league matches. PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord are not too far away from the Champions League slots in the Eredivisie and when they face off this Sunday, the target will be to bag three points in the chase for that. Today: RB Leipzig v Real Madrid live 13 February 2024 Online 2 hours ago — 2 days ago — What time does RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid kick-off? Location: Leipzig, Germany Stadium: Red Bull Arena Date: Tuesday 13 ... I'll take the away win in this one as not only is Boston Utd a decent club for this league level currently sitting on 5th place inside the play-off places for promotion but current form is really poor for Southport who were ahead of Boston for most of this season just that recently they lost 5 games in a row losing both recent home games in the league with 2-0 to York and 3-1 to Chester so they lost both times by 2 goals difference at home. Moshiri eventually got his man in June the following year after an expensive six-month dalliance with Sam Allardyce but Silva is now his fourth managerial casualty since arriving at Everton in February 2016. Everton's 5-2 thrashing in Wednesday's Merseyside derby at Anfield was the final straw - so why has it all turned sour?Everton sack Silva after 18 months in chargeSilva fails to live up to hype Everton have their fewest points after 15 games since 2003-04, when they finished 17th (Table correct before Thursday's Premier League matches)Many, even inside Goodison Park, were bemused by what appeared to be Moshiri's fixation with appointing Silva in succession to Koeman. He should have kept his flag up. He should definitely have been stronger. Mercer: "My mind always goes back to the goal that was not given. If we had gone 3-1 up then maybe I would have started thinking about the final. The boys were a real honest group and you knew something had gone off. Seeing the replay back after the game, it becomes even more obvious. The late equaliser and celebrations Hewitt's extra-time equaliser sparked wild celebrationsInstead, Boro equalised through Brazilian midfielder Juninho's penalty, before taking the lead in extra-time through Italian defender Gianluca Festa. Incredibly, their victory over Wycombe at the weekend was their first away win of the season in League One, with seven of their nine previous outings ending in a draw. Considering Tranmere have only lost three home games all season, we think backing a Tranmere Win or Draw Double Chance is a great value offering. We are aware of the public sentiment that the players should pay non-playing staff's salaries. However, our current position is that – as businesses - if clubs can afford to pay their players and staff, they should," it said. It said that players did not want to see club staff furloughed unfairly and that "any use of the government's support schemes without genuine financial need is detrimental to the wider society. Well odds are way too big for the home win in this one as Maccabi lost last round 2-0 at home to Ramat Hasharon this despite being the better side in the first half and missing many scoring chances in the second half they were 2nd best and conceded 2 goals to lose the game with 2-0 in the end but Hasharon has at this moment no less than 6 wins in a row on the road in away games so not that easy opponent, while Rishon is coming after two 1-1 draws and a 2-1 loss at home. Unsurprisingly, we’re expecting a low scoring game here. Sheffield United have seen three or more goals in just three of their nine home games, while Watford have only been involved in two high scoring games away from home this season. The Blades’ excellent defensive organisation, combined with Watford’s terrible attacking record, makes backing Under 2.5 Goals a good choice. The crowd at Molineux had barely taken their seats when Mousset struck after 62 seconds, taking a touch to control the ball in the box before slamming it home to put the visitors ahead. Despite creating a number of decent chances, the home team looked all at sea for much of the first hour until Doherty met a Raul Jimenez cross with a powerful header to put them level in the 64th minute. Ibrahimovic has rejoined the club he left seven years ago for a six-month stint, with an option to extend his stay, but there are questions over how much impact he can have on the fallen giants who are languishing in 11th in Serie A. In their last match, Milan produced a pitiful display as they were thumped 5-0 at Atalanta, their joint-heaviest Serie A defeat. That really will be a day to remember for everyone. We will always have 'you'll never walk alone' Media playback is not supported on this device Watch: The moment Liverpool players found out they were champions Right now, the Liverpool team will be doing exactly the same as the fans - sitting back and reflecting on a brilliant achievement. It might not sink in properly for a while for the players - we used to have to wait to get our medals delivered in the 1980s but even then I was never one to put mine on the mantelpiece and stare at it. I believe, I’m a big believer in everybody has a chance,” he said. From the boys’ point of view, if I would be in their boots I would be excited like hell, looking forward to it like hell, run for my life, all that stuff. Just give it a proper try and we will sit and will be with them. All our thoughts are with them, the more experienced players are looking forward to it to watch the game and shout them forward from here,” he added. Salford City vs Northampton predictions for Saturday's match in League Two. Mid-table rivals Salford and Northampton clash in League Two this weekend where a win for the visitors could see them move into the playoff places. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. He also said the Football Association (FA) needs to do more to "protect" the players, who he has vowed to back "until the day I walk out of this job". Ultimately, standards need to be better from everybody. That's me as manager, that's my FA backing us as a team, and that's my players on the pitch," said Neville. We all need to accept that if we want what we all talk about then standards need to improve. Perth Glory have had 12 more shots on target than their opponents this weekend, despite playing a game less but this hasn’t translated to goals with both teams scoring seven so far. Melbourne Victory have conceded two more but their averages are remarkably similar across the board. Concerns will further grow if they fail to win that one. Motherwell's winless run goes on after late St Johnstone winner Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: St Johnstone 2-1 Motherwell Dykes keeps Livingston on courseLivingston didn't exactly blow St Mirren away on Wednesday night, but they did, ultimately, manage to pick up another important home win and that was largely down to the excellence of Lyndon Dykes. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE! Champions League 14 minutes ago — RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid: TV channel and live stream TV channel: The game will be broadcast on TNT Sports 2. Coverage starts at 7.30pm GMT ... Eintracht Frankfurt are set to travel to the Bundesliga's last-placed team, Paderborn, this Sunday in the German Bundesliga. Both of these two teams have been in relatively poor form in recent weeks. However, Eintracht Frankfurt have been the Bundesliga's poorest side, of late. Spence struck twice in four second-half minutes before England rifled home her second goal to give Chelsea a resounding 6-0 away win. Reading bounced back from Rachel Rowe's red card and a two-goal deficit to beat West Ham 3-2 away, with Jade Moore firing the winner in the 83rd minute to complete a stunning comeback. Exeter versus Cambridge is this match in England for the L2 where the hosts favorite are going to win and so my bet is the 1 FT. The hosts so far after 25 matches have 47 points and are 2nd in the league. Are coming from a win and did 0 defeats in the last 5 matches played. The guests have 31 points and are in the middle. They did 2 defeats in the last 2 matches and did only 1 win in the last 4 matches played and so away I see them bad and will lose for me. On 15 April, 1916, Celtic faced two games on the same day against Raith Rovers and Motherwell on their way to winning the league, with World War One disrupting the fixture list. They beat Raith Rovers 6-0 at home in a 15:15 kick-off, before racing down to Lanarkshire for a 18:00 start at Motherwell, where they won 3-1. Celtic made just one change, Joe Cassidy replacing Joe O'Kane for the second game. Reaction & as it happenedNow only a matter of time? Perhaps due to the cavernous gap to the rest, United have struggled in recent weeks in their quest to get over the line as quickly as possible, having failed to win their previous three league matches. But they had put seven goals in two games past Inverness already this season despite the Highland side's place in the table giving them the status of nearest challengers. Troy Deeney scored twice as Watford overcame a red card to Adrian Mariappa to beat Aston Villa 3-0 in a big game at the bottom of the table. Watford were leading 1-0 when Adrian Mariappa was shown a second yellow card in the 57th minute for upending Villa's Henri Lansbury, although replays suggested he did not make contact in an attempt to win the ball. Disregarded by Frank Lampard, the most expensive goalkeeper in history will be on the market this summer. Given no one will put £71m on the table, Chelsea may loan him out to see if he prospers elsewhere. At 25, he still remains a solid bet and a number of clubs should be interested but. WHO IS INTERESTED? . [[LIVESTREAMs!]] RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE Coverage 1 hour ago — RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE Coverage ON TV Channel 13 February 2024. Real Madrid are looking to reclaim the Champions League this season as ... Has he got a point, blaming all their problems on being without the likes of Harry Kane and Son Heung-min? No. This Mourinho, who is throwing his toys out of the pram, is the one I think a lot of people thought we would see at Spurs, so it is not a surprise. Of course it is not ideal to lose your star striker and his main back-up but they have still got lots of quality in their squad. Rather than moan, Mourinho's job is to get the best out of the other players in his squad - but he is not doing that at the moment. Conceded by Kamil Glik. Posted at 73' Marquinhos (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Islam Slimani (Monaco). Posted at 72' VAR Decision: Goal Paris Saint Germain 3-3 Monaco (Islam Slimani). Goal!Posted at 70' Goal! Paris Saint Germain 3, Monaco 3. Islam Slimani (Monaco) right footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Goal awarded following VAR Review. Late on Wednesday, the World Athletics Indoor Championships, scheduled to take place in Nanjing in March, was postponed until 2021 over fears related to the coronavirus outbreak, the sport's governing body said. The governing bodies of several other sports, including skiing, badminton, tennis and basketball, have also been forced into rearranging events, weighing possible changes or monitoring the implications of the outbreak. They have the chance to go three points clear wihen traveling to Valencia who are in seventh posiition. Barcelona are undefeated in their last nine league games but three of their last five have ended level. Not the most recent one though as they defeated Granada 1-0 at home with a second half Lionel Messi earning them three points. Posted at 84' John Lundstram (Sheffield United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 84' Foul by Kiko Femenía (Watford). Posted at 83' Foul by George Baldock (Sheffield United). Posted at 83' Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right from a direct free kick. Ferguson's exuberant touchline celebrations and ballboy hugging also helped to lift the gloom of the Marco Silva era. Already the talk is of Everton following Manchester United's example with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and keeping Ferguson in the job. That may be a case of 'heart ruling head', given Ferguson's lack of management experience, but if Everton emerge victorious from their clash with Solskjaer's side at Old Trafford on Sunday, the temptation will be there. It is a beautiful shop window," he said. Challandes said Kosovo's history meant players had a special pride. These players are hungry, their families are behind them, the whole country is behind them and they feel that," he said. It is very difficult for opponents to play in Pristina. But he does not like to dwell on the political situation. Gary Cahill came closest to salvaging something from the game for them with a downward header, saved by Kasper Schmeichel. After winning their first game back, Roy Hodgson's side have now lost three on the bounce - a run that surely ends any hope they had of snatching a Europa League qualification spot. However, with only two games remaining of the regular season, it's the away team who need the points if they are to squeeze into the play-off quarter finals. They are two points behind sixth placed Juventus Managua, who look set for a win over bottom-of-the-table Deportivo Ocotal. Therefore, Chinandega will probably have to win this match to keep their play-off hopes alive with their final fixture being at home to Ocotal. Scottish football is an illusion'His savour was Andy Kean, founder and chief executive of FirstPoint USA, a company which aims to set-up teenagers with sporting scholarships in the US and elsewhere around the world, and for whom Brannigan now travels the world as a coach and talent-spotter. He and his life have changed for the better, and his passion for football is undimmed. What drives him now is not leaving stud marks on centre-forwards, but giving kids an opportunity. Aaron Ramsey1,3284332Mesut Ozil1,9925398. I don't think Ozil has been used in the right manner at Arsenal. He can be Marmite - a super, super talent who can frustrate you at times. Arsenal fans know that and they know his vulnerabilities. He's not a player that will appear to put his body on the line, but people underestimate the work rate and confidence to always want to be in possession of the ball. They were unlucky to lose to Newcastle last time out and they have looked like a different team in recent weeks. Danny Ings cannot stop scoring at the moment, which is handy for them. Lawro's prediction: 2-1David's prediction: I have a romantic thing for Southampton because I was obsessed by Saints legend Matthew Le Tissier back in the 1990s. I do know he is not playing for them anymore but I have always quite liked them because of that. He leaves with them eighth, 19 points behind leaders Liverpool and eight points off the Champions League places. Emery built his Arsenal on suspect foundations: the summer signing of David Luiz from Chelsea to allegedly add defensive stability as heavily laced with irony as it was with risk. The signing of Matteo Guendouzi, the 20-year-old French midfielder, was an early success but this summer's £72m record signing from Lille, Nicolas Pepe, has failed to deliver while Kieran Tierney arrived from Celtic injured and has so far struggled to get going. GOAL! Oxford 0-2 Newcastle (Joelinton): From an Oxford free-kick, Newcastle break rapidly and Joelinton, who looked like he was going to be forced off with an injury a few minutes ago, doubles the visitors' advantage. Oxford fans chant 'cheat', they clearly feel Almiron committed a foul when they won the ball on the edge of his own box. Silva, 33, is leaving City after 10 years at the end of this season. On Foden stepping up, Guardiola said: "That is our wish. Of course, David is a legend with the amount of games and titles, but we believe he can do it. The Premier League champions secured top spot with a 1-1 draw at home to Shakhtar Donetsk in their penultimate fixture and on Wednesday travel to face a Dinamo Zagreb side still with hopes of qualification for the last 16. The Merseyside club play nine games in four competitions next month and face Aston Villa in the League Cup on Dec. Club World Cup in Qatar. Last season's Champions League winners drew at home with Napoli in their last match in Europe's elite club competition on Wednesday, but Mane said the players would not find it hard to shake off bouts of mental fatigue. Posted at 82' Corner, Aston Villa. Conceded by Brandon Williams. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Conor Hourihane (Aston Villa) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Douglas Luiz. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 81' Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page