top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

[[watch live=]] Today: Rotherham vs Hull live free 13 February 2024

12 hours ago — 21 hours ago — Rotherham vs Hull City on 13/02/2024 in England ... Live Scores Live matches from all football leagues feature fast and ...

He has since flourished in Rio and formed a close bond with the famously raucous Flamengo supporters. One fan who brought a placard to a game declaring “Today we’ll get a goal from Gabigol” started a trend and the player now runs to the crowd to grab the nearest sign and hold it up for the cameras. Barbosa’s loan period ends in December and Flamengo fans will be desperate for a man who is now a club legend to stay on. He replaces Marco Silva at Goodison Park who was sacked after 18 months in charge earlier this month. Excited to share the news that I am joining Everton FC," Ancelotti tweeted. I am delighted to be back in the Premier League and to be part of this historic club. Thank you for your trust in me. More to follow. Real will be supremely confident, though, that they can take a positive result from this fixture as they are now unbeaten in their last 13 matches in all competitions, whilst they have lost just one of their nine away La Liga games this term. TIE-BY-TIE ANALYSIS Borussia Dortmund v Paris Saint-Germain KEY STAT: PSG have lost only one of their last eight matches to a German opponent in European competition (5 wins, 2 draws). MOST GOALS Dortmund: Achraf Hakimi (4) PSG: Kylian Mbappé/Mauro Icardi (5) MOST ASSISTS Dortmund: Julian Brandt (3) PSG: Ángel Di Maria/Kylian Mbappé (3) KEY PLAYER Dortmund: Jadon Sancho PSG: Kylian Mbappé PREDICTION In recent years Neymar’s health has been inextricably linked to the success of PSG’s forays into the knockout stages of the Champions League but Mbappe has now surpassed the Brazilian as PSG’s totem. Really hard job for Sokolov to be avoiding relegation as before the break the club had just 7 points won being bottom in the league standings but have won 4 points since than as they won 1-0 at home with Vysehrad and went on and drew 1-1 away at direct relegation rivals from Vlasim while last two games it is true that they lost but they played away at tough Prostejov side who barely beat them and the league leaders for Pardubice only won 2-1 against them here at Sokolov. The paper reports: " High-level sources say that will force the Premier League to act due to their own licensing, which pertains to Uefa’s Financial Fair Play regulations. The issue comes because any club has to supply true information to get a Premier League licence, and that information will have had to have matched that supplied to Uefa. Gillingham is in 11th place with 32 points while Portsmouth is in 9th place with 34 points. Both teams are fighting for promotion playoffs. Portsmouth seems to be more good and more advanced than Gillingham however today I expect a balanced game. Both teams wants to win but of course they don't want to lose because one lose can create a gap between them and teams in play off places. Both teams have qualities and Gillingham is in a great form in home matches until now with 6 matches without lose. It's a strong match with teams that are good so I expect a draw here. It certainly hasn’t been a strong season for PSV, but can they salvage some pride with a run in the KNVB Beker this term? The visitors have been handed a boost with a straightforward clash on Wednesday night, but they could have concerns following their mixed results on the road this term. Wolves did well after the restart but their form then suffered from some poor performances. However they seem to have recovered and there is more good news. Neves not only looks like he's got his form back but was also a cut above the rest. This lad should really be playing Champions League football. In the meantime what's happened to Everton? They were looking great when Carlo Ancelotti took over and now they look like a fabulous new car, ditched on the pavement after its engine has just blown up, with an owner not knowing what to do. In Germany, the 16 federal states determine the maximum number of people allowed for public gatherings and a decision about that number will be made by the end of April. The governments could put a stop to any plans from the DFL, but they are aware of the economic struggles of professional football and are expected to grant the wish of the clubs. A weekend with football is much more bearable than a weekend without football. Jay Rodriguez replaces Ashley Barnes. Posted at 73' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Charlie Taylor. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Chris Mepham (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Ryan Fraser with a cross following a corner. Posted at 68' VAR Decision: No card change Philip Billing (Bournemouth). What did surprise me was that I had never come up against a coach as intense as him. It was like: 'Wow. I said to him: 'Come on, do me a favour - we've not touched the ball for 40 minutes and you're asking for a throw in. Can we at least have that?'"'Some managers walk right past you. Pep was the opposite'And yet Guardiola also left a lasting impression on Robinson and everyone else at Oxford United with his demeanour - in sharp contrast to an encounter with former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal in the same competition. Rosenborg and Ranheim will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eliteserien in Norway. Rosenborg this season have the following results: 13W, 10D and 6L. Meanwhile Ranheim have 7W, 6D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Athletic Bilbao have been excellent overall at San Mames this term with six wins, two draws and just one defeat posted from nine outings, but it's been a different story altogether for them on the road. Both their recent victories were solid 1-0 wins, an uncharacteristic scoreline of this usually whirlwind like Lille side, but manager Christophe Galtier won't be complaining. They hadn’t kept a clean sheet in the previous five games with some extremely difficult Champions League matches exposing their backline but in Ligue 1 they have been considerably more impressive, especially at home. They are unbeaten in their eight league games at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy with six wins and two draws. Les Dogues scored 14 goals and kept five clean sheets in this time so will be rather confident here as they host Brest. Miller's miss was nothing short of astonishing as he somehow knocked the ball wide on the slide from no more than a yard out. With the Rangers defence posted missing, substitute George Oakley flashed the ball across goal. Glen Kamara got the slightest touch on the delivery, which altered the trajectory of the ball, but it remains a mystery how Miller could not apply the finish. Later, Oakley managed to squeeze a header on target but it was comfortably saved by Allan McGregor under his crossbar. Having performed respectably to beat the drop in each of their first two seasons after winning promotion, SPAL may have had eyes for a respectable mid-table finish this time around, though they've gone in the other direction. To put it simply, they're struggling, so much so that staying up looks as big ask. Assisted by Martin Kelly with a cross. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Martín Montoya (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Aaron Mooy. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Max Meyer (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. A man has been arrested after Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola's emails were allegedly hacked. Manchester police say investigations are ongoing but a 30-year-old has been released after being questioned. The Sun newspaper claims to have spoken to an IT contractor who says the emails contained players' contact details and information on transfer talks. It's claimed Guardiola was targeted in 2017 with the man attempting to sell details for £100,000. Posted at 90'+1' Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 90' Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 89' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 89' Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 87' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by David Luiz. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. And should he end up on the sidelines of the Juventus Stadium, there will of course be fascination concerning his relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo, given his championing of Lionel Messi. You would not totally rule out Barcelona, given the uncertainty of their current leadership, also making a pitch for Guardiola and despite the extra stress he felt leading his home side, the chance to link up with Messi once more may prove attractive. The hotly debated 'Clause 12' in all SPFL contracts might also come into play if the suspension of the game continues beyond 10 June. Clubs argue it gives them the right to freeze salaries while football is on hold. Clause 12 in players contracts in Scotland states: "In the event of the Scottish FA deciding that the game shall be suspended, either entirely or in any district or districts as provided for in the articles of association of the Scottish FA, this agreement shall be correspondingly suspended, unless the club is exempted from such suspension or the club otherwise determines. We need to sustain that now. Ferguson said he did not know who Everton would unveil as their next boss and added that he would like to keep working at the club. I've not spoken to anyone," he said. It'd be fantastic to work under a top manager. Nobody knows the players better than me. I hope whoever comes in uses me. I hope that this match from Belarus Premier league will bring at least two goals and maybe even more than that. So, here is the main problem and reason for this huge odds on just over 1,75 fact, that Ruch Brest is team who is playing with small number of goals in all league. So far, in seven matches, they are played with just six goals, 3:3. Still, Neman is more efficient and I believe that they will continue that way and this time. Over is ok for me and as I said before, I believe in at least two goals. More importantly, The Cod Army have become an extremely sturdy unit at Highbury Stadium, which is becoming something of a fortress. Fleetwood are unbeaten in five at home, three of which they've won, while they've lost just one game on their own patch all season. They've done well offensively and have also done a good job of preventing teams from threatening, restricting their opponents to just a single goal or less in 11 out of 11. Hosts are newly promoted and were priced at 8.00 in their opening game of the season away from home at another newly promoted side Arsenal to win the game and not only did they win the game but they won with 3-0 in the end and I did anticipate they shall score watching them in a friendly game with Krumkachy which is a top team in this 2nd league level in Belarus and only losing that game with 2-1 in the end but really creating scoring chance after scoring chance with ease but I have to say that their defense was average at best. However, the SJPF said in a statement that such moves ignored a negotiations with the league and gave the wrong image to the public. The SJPF has been involved in a permanent dialogue with the league in the last few weeks, to find a compromise solution which safeguards the rights of the players and guarantees the activity's financial sustainability," it said in a statement. ~!!$$((FREE%STREAMS)) Rotherham United vs Hull City 5 hours ago — ✓~!!$$((FREE%STREAMS)) Rotherham United vs Hull City Live Free! Watch English League Championship Live 2024 · Buy Now: · Embed Video · Report a ... Which brings us to Inter, and their transfer moves over this transfer window. The word is that the club are getting a little closer to Tottenham’s demands for Christian Eriksen, with clued-in Italian transfer matrix Fabrizio Romano reporting that they’re upping their offer for the Dane to €15million, still a little short of the €20million Spurs want but very much ‘getting there’. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Ellen White (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Janine Beckie with a cross. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Georgia Stanway (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Ellen White. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Everton Ladies. We were in a position where we were going into the Yugoslavia game knowing a win would take us through. It was a sterling showing and remains the last time Brazil were denied victory by Scotland. I watched the highlights recently and what impressed me was how balanced the team was," said Hay. They didn't have Pele, but you are still playing against that magic yellow jersey. In the first 10 minutes we were under the cosh a wee bit, but from then on we were slightly the better team. That result leaves The Citizens in 3rd position, some 14 points adrift of runaway leaders Liverpool and relying on a miracle to stand any chance of successfully defending the title again. That miracle may be unlikely, but Manchester City need to get back in shape if they are to take advantage of any slip ups. Mane coolly guides into an empty net after Alexander-Arnold had beaten Fabianski to a deflected shot before squaring it for the Senegalese hitman. WEST HAM CHANCE! Bowen makes a super run to latch on to Antonio's through pass, but can't beat Alisson with a clipped effort. Georginio Wijnaldum of Liverpool celebrates with Virgil van Dijk of Liverpool after scoring their first goal to make the score 1-0 during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and West Ham United at Anfield on February 24, 2020Getty Images KEY STATS Liverpool have scored more headed goals than any other Premier League side this season (14). The Clarets start ninth after another solid season while the Seagulls have secured their safety. But it is a huge game for Nick Pope as he chases the prestigious Golden Glove - the award for the goalkeeper who keeps the most clean sheets in a Premier League season. The Clarets stopper has managed an impressive 15 shutouts - the same number as Manchester City's Brazil keeper Ederson. Media playback is not supported on this device Burnley manager Sean Dyche praises goalkeeper Nick Pope's performance at Liverpool Pope will become the first English winner of the award since City's Joe Hart in 2014-15 if Burnley do not concede against Brighton - and relegated Norwich score at Pep Guardiola's runners-up. We are going to have a debate about what sort of VAR they would like next season and what improvements can be made to the system," he said. It's going to be a work in progress this season and next as we try to rebalance it so you get the positives of better decision-making and fewer of the perceived negatives about delay and sometimes confusion. Listen to Game of Opinions on your platform of choice And while momentum is building in the press for the pair to have big-money moves, Mueller insists Dortmund do not have to sell and that the players may not want to leave. After all, why would they join Manchester United or Chelsea when their best bet of winning the Champions League could actually be at their current employers? Video - Expert view: Why Erling Haaland won’t leave Dortmund this summer04:34 Our Dortmund special also covers rising American star Gio Reyna and Real Madrid’s on-loan defender Achraf Hakimi. Both these two teams are desperate of points and in such cases the outcome mostly is a DRAW. Though Malaga forward Hicham got an injury in their goalless match against Lugo, I will still pick a draw for these match against Girona, still though Malaga have failed to win their last previous six matches, looking at their performance we may focus now on luck. I believe some teams just losses because lack of luck. And also picking a draw here might be an option has though Malaga have not won on their last six they have lost on only two and drawn four. Draw here Basler’s free-kick, which was relatively tame, went straight into the corner. Schmeichel complained that he couldn’t see it because of the jockeying of Basler, Butt, Jancker and Stam on the edge of the wall. I think,” said Cole in his autobiography, “that p****d off a lot of the chaps. Mario Basler scores against Manchester United in the 1999 finalGetty Images The match situation was not unusual to United, but the gravity of it was. Club captain James Tavernier said it was an "easy decision" for the players and management team to defer their salaries. As a team, we were adamant that we work together to do all we can to secure the future of the football club," he added. We are also acutely aware of the livelihoods and wellbeing of our staff. Now is the time to work with unity of purpose, as the Rangers family, to ensure that everyone works together to maintain our institution. The best anthem singer in the game. Iker Casillas (Spain) - 14 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 2004, 2008, 2012. Best finish: Winner (2008, 2012)What can you say about Saint Iker's Euros record? Nine clean sheets in 14 appearances, he went 509 minutes without conceding in 2012. Peter Schmeichel (Denmark) - 13 apps, 0 goals. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000. Best finish: Winner (1992)Played in finals in three different decades and was a huge part of the shock win in 1992, saving a penalty from Marco van Basten in the semi-final shootout. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. @#$@@.W-A-T-C-H.!LIVE% Rotherham United vs Hull City 1:47:37Rotherham United vs Hull City Live Stream. Free scores, player stats, standings, Live Football Today HVT1999 ...Mijn BOVAG · 4 hours ago Grecia fc will go head to head with Perez Zeledon fc in the division league in Costa Rica. The home team have won their last game of their head to head by 4-1 scoreline so I back them to beat the visitors again despite that their last match at this venue have got a stalemate with no goals scored during that game. Newport, on the otherhand, have enjoyed a strong start to the season but have started to go off the boil in recent weeks. The visitors have lost each of their last three leaguematches and have won just two of their seven away league matches overall. A long ball over the top caused confusion in Oxford's back line as at first Eastwood stayed on his line, and then came out too late to get to the ball first. Wycombe forward Onyedinma had got just enough of a touch on the ball before he was flattened in the area and referee Rob Jones had no hesitation awarding a spot-kick, which Jacobson fired home down the middle. Brazilian midfielder Formiga has signed a one-year contract extension with the Paris St-Germain women's team - at the age of 42. Formiga hopes to finish her career with a seventh appearance at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, which have been moved to 2021 because of the coronavirus pandemic. She has made a record 198 appearances for Brazil and is the first footballer to appear in seven World Cups. Formiga joined the French club from Brazilian side Sao Jose in 2017. Half a month ago, Kalmar made many fans disappointed when they were soon eliminated from the group stage of the Swedish National Cup 2020. Specifically, they won 2 wins and lost 1, thereby ranking in 2nd place. Of Group D - think of being eliminated.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page