top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

Today: Al Wahda VS Sharjah live online 13.02.2024 Live Sport

Al Wahda FC (UAE) today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results.

In recent seasons - even within a season - Burnley can swing from one extreme to the other. They went from qualifying for Europe in 2018 to battling relegation last season. During that struggle last term, they managed one win in 12 games from October to December - then pulled clear of trouble with an eight-match unbeaten run. It'll come down to talks with everybody within their own clubs - what they're comfortable with donating," Francis said. There's a lot of players that play overseas and have family overseas and they may choose to donate back to where their families are from, which is understandable and absolutely fine. The talks are due to take place with each club, Jordan has the fund set up, and then hopefully it'll be distributed across the country. Ings' one big chance of the game came in the final quarter when he was released behind the defence by a long ball forward, but his drive was parried well by Martinez. It may get worse before it gets better, though. Manchester City are the next visitors to St Mary's. Man of the match - Rob Holding (Arsenal) Not a spectacular display by Holding but his calm, solid presence at the back is exactly what Arsenal need right now following the erratic performances of David LuizSaints top errors chart - the stats you need to knowNo team has made more errors leading to opposition goals in the Premier League this season than Southampton (10). It was suggested that it was the players who got him sacked. In fact, Messi and goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen - another key player - actually backed Valverde, even though everybody realised that at some point a change was necessary because the dynamic was not positive and the club was looking for a replacement. Messi responded very quickly to Abidal's interview because he felt the finger of blame was being pointed at him. Long way back - and will Howe now feel he can do no more?Pre-season prediction: 13thWhat I said in August: "Usual mix of top-class victories and heavy defeats that sums up Bournemouth's Premier League life under Eddie Howe last season - and I do not see anything different this time. Brighton & Hove Albion - 15thLooked in trouble for a while but new manager Graham Potter's calm leadership and shrewd signings such as Neal Maupay and Leandro Trossard, allied to an altered passing style, saw some fine results (and some hefty losses admittedly). However, one player who might have featured had his goal been allowed to stand was Kelechi Iheanacho, who thought he had scored a stunner for Leicester. There could not have been one impartial football fan who would have disallowed the goal. Sadly, under the new rule if the ball hits any part of the arm and a player gains an advantage it will be deemed an infringement. What the law doesn't seem to cater for is when the ball hits a defender's arm beforehand. “Mirandes” could right now be in the 6th strongest representatives of the championship, but digs a grave for himself. The fact is that almost from the very beginning of February the Reds lost a lot of points, as they either lost or drew, if you want to, we can only count 4 out of 15 possible points in the 5 extreme rounds of the Segunda. It seems to me that in such a far from the best condition it is not necessary to count on success in the upcoming away match. Perhaps a couple of months ago I would have been thinking a lot about who to give preference to, but now the situation is such that I personally have to make a choice more than easy. “Alcorcon” is in optimal playing conditions, which cannot be said about “Mirandes”, and besides this, I would like to note that historically “reds” are convenient rivals for “potters” when it comes to meeting in person at the walls of “Santo Domingo”, where the upcoming Sunday match will take place. Two teams in relation to the other teams of the Second are very productive, so my forecast is total over 2.5 Basaksehir come into this one on the up, while Roma are looking poor on the road. They’ve failed to win four of their last five trips, while the hosts are unbeaten in their last 11 matches. Following that run, we see the hosts avoiding defeat once again. We are backing Istanbul Basaksehir on the Double Chance market. One lasting creation from this season was the Pools Panel, which for five weekends running in 1963 provided results for postponed games and has continued to do so ever since. A little bit of history repeating in Italy? Serie A is currently suspended, with Lazio second to leaders JuventusSignificant and impactful suspensions or cancellations are not unique to English football, though. Other countries have suffered them too, including one notable occasion in Italy from over a century ago, which remains mired in controversy to this day and will be of particular interest to modern Lazio fans. Academico Viseu plays really well in current season, they are at 5th place in Portugal league 2, no doubt their fans will make a great atmosphere in tonight's duel in cup match against the most famous club from Portugal, mighty Porto. Silva and Soares will be in attack, this is semifinals and no doubt, Porto will not take this opponent easily, despite the fact that they are coming from second league, by my opinion, Porto will control this duel from first till last minutes and they will probably to win in both halves. Victory for Porto with more than 1.5 goals sounds as realistic choice or this duel. The next game takes us to the Netherlands. Here are Cambuur and Jong opposite. The host is the leader of the table, while the guest is 15th in the table. You do not need to mention the favorite here. You have not lost any of the last 5 games. 4 games of which they have won partially clear. In addition, the guest is very weak away. So I think that at least more than 3.25 goals will fall. I start from 4 goals. The last two games in direct comparison had fallen 3 and 5 goals. I'm counting on at least 3 goals here. Good luck to all who follow! They are a really well organised, well oiled machine who are amazing at squeezing results. They are in a transition period, that's normal, but they are fighting with all they have. It's really difficult. They're a results machine. They have speed, aggression and a clear philosophy. I know we are in the country of tiki-taka, but I admire things like that. For me, it's all fine. If there's one team where you have to be at your absolute best, it's against Atletico. Subs: Ndidi 6, Tielemans 6, Albrighton 6. KEY MOMENTS 25’ POST! Leicester exploit some space down the right flank with Pereira collecting the ball on the overlap and crossing for Barnes, whose first-time shot flicks off the outside of the upright. VAR! Iheanacho scores a fine goal, but it's ruled out by VAR for handball. In addition, many of the changes discussed amongst pundits and commentators poll well, with support for time limits on decisions and encouragement for more pitchside screen use. One of the major criticisms of the current system is that the spectator in the stadium is left in the dark while decisions are made and there is strong support for being able to see footage as it's being shown to VAR refs, as well as hearing the conversation the referees and the video assistant referees are having. Chief executive Richard Masters said: "There are too many instances of footballers and their families receiving appalling discriminatory messages; nobody should have to deal with this. The organisation said it also will continue to work with football's major governing bodies to challenge social media companies to identify and ban offenders from their platforms. Anti-discrimination charity Kick It Out introduced an app in 2013, which was revised in 2015 to report incidents of discrimination on social media platforms. While many of the instances have been anecdotal, I have seen it for myself this weekend. Please stop it. I urge everyone involved in the game to do what we can to safeguard public health as best we can. The message from the First Minister (Nicola Sturgeon), which was reiterated today, could not be clearer when she said 'the advice that is being given to people is not to be seen as optional'. Arsenal are said to be willing to offload Mesut Ozil, Matteo Guendouzi, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Ainsley Maitland-Niles in order to bankroll their spending this summer. The Premier League side are planning to complete the transfer for Kokcu before this summer's European Championships as they are worried about losing out to a rival club if he has an outstanding tournament. Zhodino reserves and FK Gorodeya reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. Zhodino reserves this season have the following results: 4W, 2D and 2L. Meanwhile FK Gorodeya reserves have 0W, 1D and 7L and they are the worst in the league at the moment. Al Sharjah - Al Wahda Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Al Sharjah : Al Wahda Head to Head Statistics : Al Sharjah vs Al Wahda Year up to 2024 The Soccer Teams Al Sharjah and Al Wahda played 31 Games up to today. They however have three wins in the last four home matches. Their good run at home stretches way back – they have one loss in 19 home matches. In 2019, they have played 23 matches at home and lost just two. Back to the Champions League, they head to this game on two straight losses. They have five wins and three losses in their last 10 Champions League matches but they are unbeaten in eight Champions League matches at home. In addition, the Chinese Football Association said Ozil's comments were "unacceptable" and had "hurt the feelings" of Chinese fans. CCTV will now show Sunday's game between Tottenham and Wolves, instead of a live broadcast of Arsenal's home match with the reigning Premier League champions. In his social media post Ozil, who is a Muslim, called Uighurs "warriors who resist persecution" and criticised both China and the silence of Muslims in response. I see today very very interesting derby match and even I don't love to bet on matches, like this one is, because it is local derby - I will still bet on goals, what is more than ok for me. PSV was in huge problems and they are not played good in last period, but in last few weeks, they are enter in series of few wins in a row. They are won in last three matches in league, but in last official match against this rival, they are lost 1-3. I see surely today here at least three goals and maybe even more. Belshina should have a chance for their second three point clash in the season, since they already beat similar rival in Minsk, when outcome Energetik 1:0 in the low scoring duel. They are going to Brest, where Rukh is not secure like it was in the first part of the league, and where lost recent two games from Dinamo Brest and Vitebsk. Al Wahda FC vs Sharjah FC Prediction, Odds and Betting 22 hours ago — Discover the premier bookmakers for online football betting in this comprehensive guide. Check Now. Al Wahda FC vs Sharjah FC Prediction, Odds ... Scored 26 times in his first 40 Serie A starts which maybe suggests signs of him slowing down a touch. Moved to 99 international goals which suggests not. Approximate odds: 8-1Mohamed Salah Club: Liverpool Nation: EgyptAge: 27 Honours 2019: Champions League, Uefa Super CupConsistently excellent again for Liverpool as they came so close to ending the league championship drought, scored in the Champions League final and shared the league Golden Boot with team-mate Mane and Arsenal's Aubameyang. Pep Guardiola admitted after his Man City side's 3-0 win over Arsenal on Sunday that his assistant could leave for his former club. If it happens, it will happen. When he wants to talk we are open to talk but it's private, I don't want to make things uncomfortable. Nick Ames, of the Guardian, reports that the Gunners were hoping to give Ljungberg until May before making a permanent appointment but a run of only one win in five under the Swede has forced their hand. Another match from Portuguese second league for today and new duel where I will bet just on goals, what is and here for me just fine option. So, Nacional is team who is want to back in Primeira and they have very good chances to do it. Team is won in last four of five matches, with just one draw. Rival, or Oliveirense is in bad shape and this team is easy lost last two matches in league, 1-3 and 3-4. I hope that we will see easy home win here with plenty of goals on both sides, that is pretty clear. Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Corentin Tolisso (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 78' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Laurent Jans. Goal!Posted at 75' Goal! FC Bayern München 2, SC Paderborn 07 2. Sven Michel (SC Paderborn 07) left footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a fast break. The Cas verdict added: "In addition, the violations of other RSTP (Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players) rules were found to be less serious than those attributed to Chelsea by Fifa. Details of the case which was recently published on a Fifa legal website showed Chelsea claimed many academy players were only triallists and did not play in organised matches. Chelsea lodged an appeal to Cas against the Fifa punishment, which was also prompted by an investigation into the Premier League club's signing of foreign under-18 players. Hooboy is Moyesy going to have fun. IN THE CHANNELS Signing videos as a concept may well be dead. But the drop that Dortmund have put into the video of announcing Haaland is wonderfully pointless and therefore utterly superb. HAT-TIP Sid Lowe has spent the Spanish winter break in Wales with The Coral drummer Jack Prince, who is also taking his UEFA coaching badges. Al Wahda FC Abu Dhabi vs Al Sharjah Live Score and ScoreBat is covering Al Wahda FC Abu Dhabi vs Al Sharjah in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, ... Manchester City are unbeaten in their last five home league games. Burnley haven't won at Manchester City since 1961 Burnley have only score 14 away league goals this season. Manchester City know they won't be retaining their Premier League title but will want to keep their current second place. Away from home, Eastleigh's defensive problems have often got the better of them, which is why they've conceded seven more goals than they've scored, shipping a damaging total of 25 goals in 14 travelling matches. On their travels, Eastleigh have kept zero clean sheets and have conceded two or more goals on eight occasions. Fortunately, they've scored in 79% of their away games, notching in each of their last 11, so they'll fancy themselves to notch against a less than secure home side. Yesterday he trained. He has been training the things we want him to do. It's not that he has got worse, it's just that it (the injury) is there still," Klopp told a news conference on Friday. We have to be sensible. I have to see the session today before I make a decision. Virgil van Dijk is available for selection after he pulled out of the Netherlands squad for the match against Estonia in midweek. But Klopp says he has faith that the youthful side will be able to put in a strong performance against more experienced opponents. I know how a lot of people in the public see it, but if all the football games would be decided before we start, only because of the perception of the people, then most of the games wouldn’t be played. Scored in the Premier League at the age of 40 and is 11th on the goalscoring list and ranks 10th for assists. Not bad. Robin van Persie (Arsenal 2004-12) Came as a one-footed spindly winger; left as one of the best strikers in Europe and then gave Sir Alex Ferguson a final title as a retirement present. He was £2. His 144 Premier League goals put him two behind Teddy Sheringham on the all-time list. These are the two newly promoted clubs at the start of this new season in the first league level of Cyprus and they are performing decently in fact both sides defeated the top 2 clubs in Cyprus this season last round with Achnas pulling out a great result a few days ago winning with 2-1 away from home at Omonia last round while Ol. Nicosia defeated 2nd placed Anorthosis also with 2-1 but at home. Al-Wahda FC live score, schedule & player stats Al-Wahda FC next match Al-Wahda FC will play the next match against Al-Sharjah on Feb 13, 2024, 1:25:00 PM UTC in UAE Pro League. When the match starts, you ... Newcastle have lost on their last seven league visits to Arsenal, last winning a game in Nov. Newcastle striker Joelinton has not scored in the league since scoring the winner in a 1-0 win over Spurs in August -- a run of 22 matches. Monday, Feb. Chelsea v Manchester United (2000) *Chelsea have lost at home to United only once in their last 17 league matches (W10 D6) but lost their League Cup encounter 2-1 earlier this season.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page