top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

[WATCH<] Live stream: Colchester vs Grimsby Town 13 February 2024

The official streaming service of Colchester United. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, ...

The home side have only won three league games this season, the last being on November 30. Since then, they have gone ten league matches without a victory earning just four points. Home form has seen them win just one of their 11 played in this season's Girabola. That was the win in November but five subsequent home league games have produced just one point. Read the full story Video - Everton could play key role in ‘Operation Neymar’ – Euro Papers01:29 Roma planning Pedro move Roma are preparing to offer Chelsea forward Pedro a contract, with the Spaniard's current deal set to expire in the summer. The former Barcelona star has become a peripheral figure at Stamford Bridge this term and has no future at the club and the Italian side will offer him £2. In his previous stint at the club, Ibrahimovic helped Milan win Serie A in 2010-11, their last major trophy. He left for Paris St Germain at the end of the following season. Milan had drawn their previous two home games 0-0, against Sassuolo and last Monday against Sampdoria, in between which they were beaten 5-0 by Atalanta in one of the most humiliating defeats in the club's history. And now a video has appeared that apparently shows fans outside Woodward’s house, announcing his death and chucking a smoke bomb over the gates. Woodward and his family weren’t at home, which is probably a blessing for everybody concerned. United have condemned the incident and promised that anybody identified will receive a lifetime ban from the club. Wolfsburg have earned just nine points over the past 10 Bundesliga games. Only Eintracht Frankfurt and Werder Bremen have earned fewer points than them in this time period. Meanwhile, Cologne have earned four more points than Wolfsburg over the past 10 games. Liverpool host Wolves on Sunday. The Anfield side have come through a testing period festive period by winning the Club World Cup in Qatar, reaching the Champions League knockout stages and opening up a sizeable lead in the league. Manchester United also held a 13-point lead at the top in the 1993-94 season and finished in that position, eight points clear of Blackburn, and Liverpool's result moved them a step closer to clinching their first league title since 1990. Next time everybody knows somebody else will play then it’s the next game and the next game so that’s what happens now. If somebody in that small squad is concerned or angry that he’s not starting this or that game, I can’t help them. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is not worried about upsetting players with his rotation policyGetty Images 11:25 - James Maddison expected to sign new Leicester deal amid Man Utd interest Leicester have reportedly opened talks with James Maddison over a new contract at the King Power Stadium. Then, weeks of claim and counterclaim culminated in last Tuesday's SPFL EGM - forced by Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer. All 42 clubs voted on whether an inquiry was needed into the process, with 13 supporting the proposal, 27 against and two abstentions. Then, on Friday, the SPFL hosted a meeting of top-flight clubs at which they agreed that it would not be possible to finish the season and that it should be called. And over here I Will try with a little surprise by the odds but in reality chances for both teams to win are pretty much the same because just 1 point is between them in the league table and also they are in pretty much similar shape so I decided to go with the Bradford because Colchester shape does not look that good as the number are telling and I feel like they avoid defeat so many times recently, so tonight I think they can't do it again but even if they do I m sure they Will not win the game He had been in Manchester City and was going to Chelsea, he was due to go to Manchester United and had been to places like Aston Villa and Everton. He had to pull out of the Chelsea one because Tottenham brought him over to sign an agreement. What can Spurs expect from Parrott? Parrott scored 19 goals in 27 youth team games for Spurs last seasonParrott impressed former boss Mauricio Pochettino, who called him up to train with the first team, played him in pre-season against Juventus and Manchester United, and gave the youngster his debut in a Carabao Cup defeat by Colchester in September. Speaking to The National, Fred said: "It’s sad. Skin colour should not matter. But we have to raise our heads, we cannot give them attention when there is so much beauty to see. Fred reacts after being hit by a lighter thrown from the crowd during Manchester United's win over Manchester CityGetty Images 10:15 - Ljungberg still targeting top-four finish Arsenal interim manager Freddie Ljungberg believes a top-four Premier League finish is possible, despite the Gunners’ inconsistent start to the season. Rose is at Newcastle on loanGetty Images "I'd love to be the player I was three years ago when I was doing well. I thought I'd return to become that player after the injury, but I had a rude awakening," Rose said. If I do well they (Newcastle) may think that's what's expected of me. But if I don't they might think Tottenham were right to let me go. The first two goals were similar, both coming from the left of the box, with Belgium international De Bruyne taking his assist tally to 18 for the campaign, just two short of Arsenal legend Thierry Henry's record. View more on twitterMeagre MagpiesNewcastle's form since the restart has been excellent with two victories and two draws, but this heavy defeat ended a run of six unbeaten games in the league. Imagine Liverpool without Salah and Mane for four months. We are improving in some aspects even without these players. This is a team that couldn't win an away match in the Premier League when I arrived. For one year it couldn't cope with certain matches and certain atmospheres and certain styles of play. Our results away are not phenomenal but we have three victories and three draws. There are things that are very difficult to change, especially the mentality, but I loved their mentality [against Burnley]. We want to improve and ensure that everything we coach is seen out on the pitch," he said. We know the route we want to take and why we want to take it. There are things we'd like to see right now but we can't see them. But we've only had a few training sessions together and you need to be backed up by what you see in games, but it's still very early in the process for that. According to the Telegraph, the bid has been "complicated" as the FIFA officials are ready to "shake up football’s competition structures" in order to grow the game on a global scale. The 2030 World Cup tournament would be the 100-year anniversary of the first-ever World Cup, which was hosted (and won) by Uruguay. Pochettino guided the Lilywhites to four successive top-four finishes and took the club to the Champions League final last season but Mourinho faces a 1-0 deficit from the first leg in the round of 16 tie with RB Leipzig in this year's competition, while his team are seventh in the league. The Portuguese had claimed he would have to prioritise either Saturday's league game at Burnley or Tuesday's Champions League trip to Germany because of the injury crisis. Guingamp is on 7. Position on the table but I think it is pretty much clear that they are coming for the top of the table or at least to get into a playoff zone because they are in good shape and after 2 wins in a row and 3 wins in last 4 games I m surely going to favorize them versus Sochaux,Sochaux is team on the middle and it seems like they are going to stay there to the end of the season and on the road they are not so good so on this odd I surely recommend this bet to anyone The EFL said: "This decision has not been taken lightly, but the EFL must prioritise the health and well-being of players, staff and supporters while also acknowledging the government's national efforts in tackling this outbreak. Early April an impossible return' - analysis Liverpool hold a 25-point lead at the top of the Premier LeagueDan Roan, BBC sports editor These are deeply turbulent times in English football - and across world sport - which is having to face up to a period of disruption and dislocation unprecedented in peacetime. Assisted by Baghdad Bounedjah with a through ball. SubstitutionPosted at 112' Substitution, Hienghène Sport. Bruno Hyanem replaces Roy Kayara. Posted at 111' Baghdad Bounedjah (Al Sadd) hits the bar with a right footed shot from the centre of the box. Assisted by Akram Afif. Posted at 109' Attempt blocked. The teams are follow each other, Nacional Potosi are stands 10th, Aurora are 11th in the rankings. Both team running a long winless period in the league, moreover the home team must to play in the Copa Sudamericana, where they eliminated after penalties in midweek. Potosi travel a lot, but at least going to play at home, Aurora is totally weak in front and rear, too. In the Bolivian matches bring a home team victory often. The reason is simply: above the sea level. I know it is a championship game, but the numbers are lie. Nacional are heavily favorites, the defense are terrible both side, but the home team show their quality in Sudamericana Copa. Foster then continued his form against a rather spiteful Aston Villa with a superb save from Wesley in the opening exchanges and a clean sheet. Seven points from three games is the sort of form that will keep the Hornets in the Premier League and new manager Nigel Pearson in a job. Did you know? Only three goalkeepers have kept more Premier League clean sheets than Ben Foster (six) this season - Burnley's Nick Pope, Leicester's Kasper Schmeichel and Sheffield United's Dean Henderson all have seven. Kroos scores from a corner as Real beat Valencia It was an incident-packed second half that also saw Messi have a goal ruled out by video assistant referee for handball while Gerard Pique should have taken the game to extra time but sent his header over the bar. Messi scored his first goal in 2020 but it was not enough to secure Barcelona's place in the Spanish Super Cup finalVictory means Atletico Madrid will face city rivals Real, who beat Valencia 3-1 on Wednesday, in the final on Sunday (18:00 GMT). We are going to transfer to the Fazendao Covid-19 patients that do not need complex treatments," said Bahia state governor Rui Costa. Curitiba club Athletico offered their stadium and training ground, where world champions Spain trained during the 2014 World Cup, to authorities "for whatever use they deem necessary". They now travel to Bulgaria to take on Ludogorets Razgrad in the first leg of their last 32 Europa League tie. Inter began the season in the Champions League but for the second year in a row, failed to get out of their group and were transfererred to the Europa League. The Italian side have lost their last two games after also being beaten by Napoli in the Italian Cup. The letter had been posted a few days before leaving for America. A game of bluff seemed to be developing between Celtic and the Irish FA. The significance of the decision was lost on the America sports media. At home there was little public debate. Celtic's support was in limbo. Players still on the club's books knew nothing. The board was damping down all speculation. On 14 June, two days after losing the final match against Kamaraterna, the Celtic party was sailing home to Belfast. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld replaces Junior Stanislas. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dominic Solanke replaces Jefferson Lerma. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bournemouth. Harry Wilson replaces David Brooks. Posted at 65' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. The Warm-Up is a big fan of this move, not only is Haaland not trying to do too much too quickly in his career but he’s also joining a club that don’t have a prolific forward, this is all wonderfully sensible. Might be a little bit based on money if reports of his salary are to be believed HEROES AND ZEROES Hero: Jordan Henderson Henderson’s appearance for Liverpool yesterday was his 308th in the Premier League since the start of the decade, that is the most of any player, not just for Liverpool. Molde and Bodo Glimt will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eliteserien in Norway. Molde this season have the following results: 20W, 5D and 4L. Meanwhile Bodo Glimt have 15W, 9D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The small south coast club have regularly punched above their weight, finishing inside the top 15 in three out of their four seasons in the top flight since 2015-16. But having slipped to 12th in the standings after a run of three defeats in their last three games, Howe called for more consistency ahead of Tuesday's trip to 11th-placed Crystal Palace. We have been inconsistent. We can't dance around the truth, we need to be better but that is something I am confident we can do. We need to get that focus back in our game. An expected late onslaught never really came as Leicester failed to force Norwich goalkeeper Tim Krul into a save in the final 20 minutes despite plenty of pressure. They retain a nine-point cushion over fifth-placed Manchester United but need a win soon to get their Champions League hopes back on track. Games in the Central American nation are being played behind closed doors but are being broadcast locally on television or live on Facebook. The refusal to shut down has drawn global attention to football in a nation that has long preferred baseball, a sport that is also resisting a lockdown in Nicaragua. We should have gone better than we did in the second half but you have to give them credit as well," Van Dijk said. Unfortunately we got that red card with Alisson then we just had to defend. City have now won only once in their last five games in all competitions and will be kicking themselves after twice leading at struggling Newcastle. Colchester United vs Grimsby Town Live Stream, Team Stats 12 hours ago — Goaloo18.com offer Colchester United vs Grimsby Town live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of England League 2. Gillingham vs Swindon Town on 13 Feb 24 - Match Centre Listen or watch live now. Form Guide; Tickets; Preview & News; Line-ups; Live Grimsby Town, 28, 6, 10, 12, 41, 51, -10, 28. 21. Colchester United, 29, 8 ... Colchester Utd - Grimsby Town FC - Mariners Direct 23COLCHESTER. 23/24 "Award Winning" Edition of The Mariner. 64 Pages. Programme from our Sky Bet League Two v Colchester United. DELIVERY ... In fact, The Clarets 3-0 defeat at Chelsea last weekend made it four defeats on the bounce for Sean Dyche’s men, and they have lost seven of their last nine in the competition. This has seen them slip dangerously close to the Premier League relegation zone, and they are now just three points above 18th placed Aston Villa. It was a real magnificent performance. I thought we were outstanding. To be fair to Alex Dyer, he went with two strikers. But we dealt with that very well. I said to the players 'don't think it's easy what you're doing'. It's important we keep the momentum going. Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "We were doing alright - I thought we were in control. Then they started to play a bit, put us under pressure. Grimsby Town F.C. (@officialgtfc) ... Colchester tomorrow night. Click below #GTFC · Colchester Ticket Update UK & overseas supporters can watch the action tomorrow night live on Mariners TV ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page