top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·18 members

FCK v Manchester City live streaming 13/02/2024

Fans can watch the game live via the FCK+ app and tv.fck.dk. Kick off is at 4pm ... Visiting guide for Manchester City fans · FCK and Red Cross to host kit ...

Posted at 56' Foul by Marten de Roon (Atalanta). Posted at 56' Jony (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 55' Substitution, Lazio. Felipe Caicedo replaces Joaquín Correa. Aston Villa have only earned two points from their last seven league games. Wolves have won three of their last four away league games scoring eight goals. That's football at the top level, but I'm happy with him and with his work ethic. Lampard will be up against his former boss Manuel Pellegrini, who he played under at Manchester City, and the former midfielder was aware that a win for Chelsea could prove to be the final nail in the coffin for the Chilean manager. The option of holding the matches without spectators was also discussed," said the SFL in a statement. The clubs decided against this step for economic reasons and because there are currently still enough alternative dates available. The Swiss league has two divisions of 10 teams each with an average attendance of just over 11,000 in the top flight. When we first went into lockdown I was a few months behind and I have caught up on that for the first time in years!" Turner told BBC Sport. I'm spending a lot of time on Netflix too. I've watched Tiger King, which was crazy, and the Stranger - I really enjoyed it. I've started Money Heist so that's my new one. I've got through a lot!"Some of her team-mates have used their pets to help with workouts but Turner says her dog is too big to lift and "always wants to get in the way" when she trains outside. US Soccer has postponed its men's training camp in Qatar because of "developing tensions" in the region. Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani was killed at Baghdad airport on Friday in an air strike ordered by US President Donald Trump. The national team were set to train in Doha from 5-25 January, before playing Costa Rica in California in February. US Soccer said in a statement that it was working on alternative arrangements for the training camp. r/MCFC - Manchester City r/MCFC. 152K members. 429 online. Create a post. Join. Skip to Navigation Skip to [Pre Match Thread] FC Copenhagen vs Manchester City (UEFA Champions League). This is an excellent opportunity for the hosts to both bounce back and advance to the next round. Punters are advised to support them to do just that by siding with 'Burnley -1 Handicap'. Having kept lots of home clean sheets this term, beating the likes of West Ham, Norwich and Southampton by more than a single goal at this venue, the hosts are backed to record a convincing win against a League 1 side that has struggled recently. Posh have recently suffered some heavy defeats at their own level, which does not bode well ahead of this match. Odds are very good on goals in this match from Danish Super league and of course, I will try that here. So, this is, as I know, first match in Danish Super league after brake of Corona Virus and it will be pretty interesting to watch how this two teams will play today. 2-1 and 1-4 is home team played in last two matches in league, while on the other side, Randers is coming in this match after 2-1 win in friendly duel. Over is ok here and I will bet on that option. Odds are, as I said before, very good and I will try. Above all, he was a key member of Colombia's only major footballing triumph at the 2001 Copa America, where his strike from outside the penalty area helped Colombia overcome Honduras in the semi-finals. They would go on to defeat Mexico 1-0 in the final. That same year, his 86th-minute thunderbolt for Argentina's Racing against title rivals River Plate - remembered as one of the club's most celebrated goals - earned a 1-1 draw to keep Racing top and all but secure the 2001 Apertura championship. It was a day that meant the world to one man, but in the end counted for little to an entire nation. Thirty nine years ago today, Willie Miller had his defining moment in a Scotland shirt. With just a handful of caps to his name, he stepped into a three-lioned den of Wembley and emerged with a Home Championship victory and a growing reputation. It was the game that the former Aberdeen captain insists put him on the international map. They will win on Saturday, mind you. SUNDAY Wolves v Everton (12:00 BST)Wolves have had a bit of a hiccup with defeats in their past two matches, but they won't change the way they play. I don't think they have suddenly hit a wall, even though their season started almost a full 12 months ago, in the qualifying rounds of the Europa League, so I'd be surprised if they were below par again here. Media playback is not supported on this device Wolves need to bounce back from late defeat - Nuno My main worry for Wolves would be about Adama Traore, who has dislocated his shoulder again - the fourth time it has gone since December. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, 1. FC Union Berlin. Marcus Ingvartsen replaces Yunus Malli. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, VfL Wolfsburg. Admir Mehmedi replaces Renato Steffen. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Josip Brekalo (VfL Wolfsburg) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. I was asking him 'what was your process?' especially mentally, 'how did you deal with the pain, how was your comeback?' I wanted to know everything about an injury like this. He helped me a lot. That support was much better for me to feel comfortable. The journey was tough for me but it wasn't all about myself. Family, friends, they suffer as well. It's not the type of thing my parents would like to see - to see me suffering like that. Torpedo Zhodino Reserves won two matches of 5 in this season but they got one of the best defenses. They conceded only two goals in five matches. However, they should win more games but they are struggling hard in the offensive as they scored only 4 goals. Ruh Brest won four matches of five and four in a row. They scored 12 goals and conceded only four and two of them against top 1 Dinamo Minsk. I think that Ruh will pick the fifth victory in this season. They are so strong and against a team like Torpedo, they should score two goals. Live: Follow the FA Cup third-round actionWatch all the latest FA Cup goals, highlights and reaction hereWhere will the shocks be? Ladhood star Liam Williams takes on LawroHow to follow the FA Cup third round on the BBCWatford played the last few minutes of the match with 10 men after Pereyra was shown a straight red card by referee Graham Scott for his foul on Kieron Morris. Tranmere halt Watford revival Tom Dele-Bashiru, 20, left Manchester City in the summer and signed for WatfordThis was an unwelcome jolt for manager Nigel Pearson, who had guided his side to four wins in the past five matches after taking over in early December. The 3-3 thriller in Sheffield is just the latest result in a rollercoaster of a season for Manchester United. They sit in 9th position after picking up a meagre 17 points from their opening 13 matches, although two wins in their last four league outings suggests that they could finally be finding their feet. It's understood the Covid-19 outbreak reached such a point of crisis for the sport on Thursday that the leading English bodies received a call direct from the COBRA meeting, where there was an admission the situation on full attendances at stadiums may have been misread. All games in England’s Premier League, English Football League, Women’s Super League and Women’s Championship were on Friday morning postponed until April 4 but a source close to discussions told The Independent that the 'idea we are going to be playing by then is ludicrous. The French forward side-footed home a cross from compatriot Ferland Mendy to break the deadlock in a tight game in the 56th minute after coach Zinedine Zidane had sprung a double substitution to give his team more width. Benzema's strike gave Real their first home victory over Atletico in the league since 2012 and increased their lead over Barcelona at the top of the table to six points. A lot can happen in a week in football, never mind a decade - but which Premier League players have left a lasting impression during the 2010s?The final years of Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United. Leicester City's 5000-1 title winners. The recent titanic battle for supremacy between Manchester City and Liverpool. We want you to reflect on the past 10 years in English football's top flight and decide which players make your team of the decade. Preston is being extremely fierce chasing on the chart, so Preston must be more focused now. Currently, the home team is ranked 6th in the rankings with 53 points. Above them, Forest, Brentford or Fulham only got 55 and 56 points, respectively. However, in terms of the ability Preston to be in the top 6 is the possibility. Because right now behind the home team is Bristol City also has the same 53 points and only inferior in goal difference. At the moment, the visitors are only ranked 17th in the table with 41 points. I think Preston will win easy this match. The Best team is the current champion. This team, of course, did not start the current championship as powerfully as expected from it. However, with seven points in the asset, Dynamo is only two points behind the leaders. In addition, the team is already starting to gradually gain momentum. In the last round, Brest 3: 1 confidently dealt with “Isloch”. FC Copenhagen vs. Manchester United: Live Stream, Time Nov 8, 2023 — Following two dreadful 3-0 home defeats to Newcastle United and Manchester City in the EFL Cup and Premier League respectively, Man United ... It is a truly intriguing between the two leading sides in League One at Portman Road, but the bookies clearly favour the hosts and it is an assessment we just cannot agree with. With the visitors at the peak of their powers at the moment, we think that there is every chance of a positive result for them and with the generous odds available, backing them on the “Double Chance” market seems to be a wise investment. He could be the nicest fella in the world and do the job properly and get on with it but still want to go. Mbappe and Salah in the same forward line would certainly be box office. It would also be a battle of egos if we are to believe what we read in the French press. But the pair could strike up a good relationship and it would definitely be interesting to watch it unfold. FCK vs. Man City live free 13/02/2024 - Preciousinhissights 2 hours ago — UEFA Champions League. (Round of 16). Feb 1303:00 PM. Manchester City FC Copenhagen Manchester City @ FC Copenhagen. fuboTV Watch soon. If we are doing something we are going to do it properly. Pride, joy and pure ecstasyIt's 2 May, 2016 and second-place Tottenham are playing rivals Chelsea in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge. If Spurs fail to win, leaders Leicester will be crowned champions of England for the first time in their history. The visitors are leading 2-0. Spurs were leading 2-0 when Kapser Schmeichel turned on his televisionSchmeichel: "All the way through the run-in I hadn't watched a single Tottenham game so I went with my wife and kids for dinner and tried to block it out. Watford have held talks with former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson and he is now favourite to succeed Quique Sanchez Flores. The Hornets have spoken to several candidates as they move to appoint what would be their third manager this season, with Pearson, 56, favourite. Flores was dismissed on Sunday after less than 90 days following the 2-1 defeat at Southampton. He succeeded Javi Gracia, who was sacked in September. Given their recent scoring record at home, notching nine in five, scoring two or more in four of those, the hosts will fancy themselves to make headway on Sunday, though their defensive record is a big worry, especially given the attacking power of the visitors. But I want to become, not a same player like them, I want to be part of a new era here so I will play to try to give my best. While Werner understands the demands of the English top flight, he also believes his attributes are suited to the Premier League. The style of the Premier League is very fast and my speciality is that I am really fast so I think it is perfect for me to play here," Werner told Chelsea's official club website. After that Uefa announced the decision to take the tournament on the road. Then Uefa president Michel Platini said: "If you need to build airports or 10 stadiums in a country, this would be rather easy because it would be one stadium per host city. The new Puskas Arena holds 68,000 and will host the games in Group C which do not involve the Netherlands, plus a match in the last 16No stadiums were built specifically for the tournament in the end, although Hungary's Puskas Arena is new, opening earlier this month. Conceded by Millie Bright. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Caroline Weir (Manchester City Women) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 64' Corner, Manchester City Women. Conceded by Maren Mjelde. Goal!Posted at 60' Goal! Manchester City Women 2, Chelsea Women 1. Georgia Stanway (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Lauren Hemp following a fast break. It is part of a complex, which means that I am 300 yards from where my players are. I think I have a pretty good routine and support network I can tap into and, because I am thinking more about my players and their issues, it allows me not to think too much about myself. We had one player who had to go into quarantine, but thankfully her test came back negative. I try to be a soundboard and energiser for my players and coaching staff, which helps me a lot. Given four Liverpool players are in the top six, we're not convinced. Also, where's Raheem Sterling?! Disgusting if true. Flirty Brendan He’s second in the Premier League, overseeing a club packed with young talent. And yet Brendan Rodgers is inexplicably refusing to rule out a move to Arsenal, instead using his post-match press conference to reveal his contract has a release clause. Ante Rebic has scored 11 goals in his last 15 appearances in all competitions. Napoli have won seven of their last eight Serie A matches. AC Milan have won four of their last five Serie A matches. A real contender for match of the weekend takes place at Stadio San Paolo this weekend when Napoli host AC Milan in Serie A. As it is, there is still that element of doubt about them staying up and, although I still think the Magpies will survive, boss Steve Bruce will probably see Wednesday's league trip to struggling Bournemouth as the priority. City are the FA Cup holders and I am sure they will take this tie seriously but they made eight changes on Monday night and outclassed Burnley. Whatever team they put out, it will be too strong for Newcastle. We therefore feel both teams to score is a good shout here, as the hosts seem to have found their goalscoring form, netting seven times in their last two. Meanwhile, the Hibees have failed to keep a clean sheet in nine of their 10 away games this season and at the same time scored at least once in six of their last seven. City's defeat by Chelsea in their previous league game on 25 June had handed Liverpool an unassailable lead at the top of the table and ensured their first top-flight title in 30 years. Images and video of the Liverpool players partying together, while in joint isolation at a team hotel, were posted on social media. But Klopp insisted his side's defeat was always possible against a team with the quality of Manchester City, Premier League champions in the previous two seasons. He wasn't afraid to get rid of players - as soon as their time was up they were out the door. He would adapt if he managed today. It's what great managers do. Wright: "Alex Ferguson knew he needed different people around him at different stages, to freshen it up and bring in a new idea. Even when you look at the 2013 side - people say, 'oh that's the worst Manchester United team to win the league under Ferguson' - they could not have won that league with that team with any other manager. Odds have gone down quite a lot on the home win here as well as on the over lines as just 3 days ago Slovacko hosted another second league side in Prostejov which just 3 days prior to meeting Slovacko had met Sigma Olomouc also from the first league level having the lead 2-0 there and winning that friendly, but Slovacko was much better than Sigma as they defeated Prostejov with 4-1 in that friendly game being quite attacking minded as they are preparing to restart the league on 6th place fighting even for an Europa League place in this ending of the season having 37 points and being just 3 points away from 3rd placed Jablonec. Leverkusen is in poor run of form right now. The win against Wolfsburg before the international break was their first win in their last 5 league matches. The main reason they are struggling because of their poor form in home matches. They have won only twice in their last 6 home matches. Monarchs made a lot of problem to the favorite Cruz Azul in the recent games, but away team is still big favorite, not only in this match, but in the competition in whole. Cruz is playing in CONCACAF Champions competition and they should make this one, at least not to lose. Atletico Madrid failed to make the breakthrough as they were held to a goalless draw by Villarreal, meaning Diego Simeone’s side have won just one of their last seven matches. See alsoVillarreal v Atletico Madrid - as it happened Kieran Trippier was left on the bench with Joao Felix picked to play in attacking alongside Alvaro Morata. Plovdiv won two times against CSKA in the cup. Plovdiv particularly not in good shape. They lost first match to Vratsa who is a bottom table side. With a home defeat, the team is not in best mood at the restart of the season and thus only in third last place in the league table.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page