top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

Today: Swansea City v Leeds United live stream 13 February 2024 Today

SWANSEA CITY V LEEDS UNITED | LIVE WATCH ALONGYouTube · Chatting Leeds10 hours ago YouTube · Chatting Leeds YouTube · Chatting Leeds

French Ligue 1 club Montpellier have expressed an interest in signing Liverpool keeper Loris Karius. The 27-year-old German terminated a loan spell at Besiktas in May when he was nearing the end of a two-year loan stint with the Turkish side. If Karius had joined Besiktas on a permanent basis, then the deal would have been worth about £6m to the Reds. Montpellier have yet to make a bid for the player, who joined Liverpool for £4. Liverpool have won 14 of ther last 15 away league games. Liverpool have conceded just one goal in their last eight league games. West Ham have won one of their last six league games. West Ham have lost six home league games this season. Liverpool have been ahead at both half and full time in seven of their 11 away league games this season. Swansea City vs Leeds United live watch 13 February 2 hours ago — The clash will be shown live on Sky Sports Arena on Tuesday 13th March 2024, to Even 35 years on, whenever anybody in German ... Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Djibril Sidibé. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Everton 3, Crystal Palace 1. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a corner. Although Sevilla played in Europe this week, the team should be fully rested for this match with Sevilla playing with a b-team in Cyprus. At home Sevilla has looked excellent in the last weeks with a 7-1-0 record and in the last 7 games at home they have conceded only 1 goal in total. The interesting question about this is, even if we don’t know the exact circumstances, will there be any further repercussions for Grealish? This is the first high-profile incident in football of someone being this irresponsible (if you don’t count the Premier League intending to carry on with football until Mikel Arteta’s positive test, of course) since the government lockdown, so will anyone in the game choose to punish him for it? Aston Villa might fine him, the FA could admonish him, but we wonder if this will impact his standing with Gareth Southgate. West Ham have posted losses of £28. Karren Brady earned £1. Maryhill Juniors posted record profits of £17. Tam, is owed six quid for sock tape. Who would you rather be?" Maryhill all the way. Alfredo's car and a private investigatorA second entry for the Rangers man. This is the shocking story of the sinister character seen tampering with Alfredo Morelos' sports car. For a long time now the club, and its supporters, have felt that the Colombian has been the target of disgusting abuse - he has been - and here was the latest and most troubling manifestation of it. We have been able to wallow in the nostalgia of great players, recalling great games and great moments. Media playback is not supported on this device How would Liverpool celebrate a title win without fans? Klopp speaks to BBC Radio 5 Live Supporters have been able to relive old triumphs and disappointments via re-runs of cup finals and big games, experiencing the swirl of emotions that makes football matter so much, even at the times when you know it should not. Swansea City vs Leeds United live streaming 13 February 2024 14 hours ago — 2 hours ago — To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet ... It is the same with the Carabao Cup guys. You cannot just say 'sorry, your competition is not happening next year' and expect them to just go 'oh, ok then'. But I don't see a problem with players' contracts. Instead of finishing on 30 June, why not just have a blanket rule where they finish on 31 July, or whenever the season is finished. Chris Sutton: What about the players who are out of contract this summer and already know they are not getting new deals? They might think 'well, you didn't want me anyway - why should I put my body on the line for you?'I know what they might say, and I am not saying this is right - they might say 'you are going to have to give us more money'. Chelsea are rubbish. I hate ChelseaDaisy May: Is that because you support Fulham?Charlie: No, that's how I think the score is going to be. Daisy May: Really?Charlie: Yes. Jose Mourinho knee-slide. Burnley v BournemouthLike Mourinho, Eddie Howe is going back to his old club this weekend. His Bournemouth side badly need a win, but I don't think they will get one. I am sure they will be and providing that happens, we will be OK financially. Other clubs will be in a worse position than us. Obviously I don’t agree with what has happened. And you never know what the ramifications might be. We have spent this money but we can’t get promoted and the restructuring of the league has been delayed. You never know, we might not be in this position again. Dave King has stepped down as Rangers chairman, with Douglas Park placed in interim charge of the board. Bruce said the incident before the 3-3 draw with Preston North End last year which led to his sacking had left a bitter taste in his mouth. It was one of the most unsavoury times of my career," said Bruce ahead of his first trip back to Villa Park to face his old side in the Premier League later on Monday. Antalyaspor will host Gazisehir Gaziantep for this fixture of the league. I expect this will be tense match for both sides. Both sides are not very good teams in the last matches. Yeah, Gaziantep have better position in the table. However, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Antalyaspor who's is one of the teams of relegation zone. Hosts have a poor results. They have four consecutive losses. In any case, the hosts will try to break the poor series. They want to move from the bottom of the table. My pick - Antalyaspor to win. Arsenal comfortably saw out their advantage to record a first league win in five games which took them up to 10th in the standings on 27 points after 21 games. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side remain fifth on 31 points after missing out on the chance to close the gap on fourth-placed Chelsea, who drew 1-1 at Brighton & Hove Albion earlier in the day and are five points above United. There is no mention of the way in which he reinterpreted the role of the winger in more straitened tactical times; of the relatively enormous fees for which he was transferred; of the titles he won, goals he scored or the controversy he caused. And no mention of what is perhaps his finest flourish as part of a team that most Scottish football fans have surely heard of but plenty know precious little about - the Wembley Wizards. Sivasspor will against Rizepor in match Turkey Super League. My prediction that Sivasspor could be won on this match with margin score is 2 goals. Sivasspor have better result on last 3 match in league due to Sivasspor have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Rizepor have also good result on last 3 match due to Rizepor have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I'm sure that Sivasspor can defeat Rizepor on this match due to Sivasspor have yet lose in every home match. Surely Sivasspor have more chance to win on this match. Going to this game, Inter have so far secured 72 points and are in second place while Fiorentina, on 42 points, are placed 12th. Inter missed a big chance to close in on Juventus in their last game as they drew 2-2 with AS Roma. They needed a late penalty goal from Romelu Lukaku to secure the point after letting go of the lead and they will take vital lessons from that. It said if a club "unlawfully failed to pay a player at least two monthly salaries on their due dates, the player will be deemed to have a just cause to terminate his contract". The new fund will launch on 1 July. More than 50 clubs in 20 countries have shut in the last five years, plunging hundreds of footballers into uncertainty and hardship," said Fifpro president Philippe Piat. This fund will provide valuable support to those players and families most in need. Spurs travel to Old Trafford for a midweek Premier League clash that falls 12 months after United sacked Mourinho. Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 “This is a closed chapter for me. I left the club and took my time to process everything that happened and to prepare myself for the next challenge,” he said. It is quite unbelievable, especially if you consider this is a Bayern Munich team that hasn't been playing well for most of the season," Honigstein said. Whoever you speak to at Bayern says this is a new Lewandowski. This is no longer a guy that sits on his own looking at his phone and maybe dreaming of a move to Real Madrid and putting pressure on the club to release him. He stays behind to train with some of the young strikers and helps them with their finishing. To do so I had to find the right connections between players; the right tactics. I was very motivated to try to find that. I wanted Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Mesut to work together, each one of them with their own characteristics. But there were times when I had to leave one of them out of the XI. Ozil is a very important player if you can find a way to make it work with other players. Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has become the first Premier League player to test positive for coronavirus. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is self-isolating after also testing positive for the virus. Arsenal's game against Brighton on Saturday has been postponed but there has been no decision on Aston Villa's game against Chelsea on the same day. The Premier League will hold "an emergency club meeting" on Friday to discuss future fixtures. The FA has done extremely well as far as the targets are concerned," he said. As far as the coaches are concerned, the BAME coaches were over 20% so we've actually exceeded the 2021 target (20%). That's very encouraging. In terms of gender, we're over 35% across the whole of the workforce [2021 target is 36%]. There will be an England black manager'This week, England and Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling called for more BAME coaches and leaders in football. This season is not going as planned for the hosts as they sit on 17th spot in the league table with 20 point but they have a very solid home record as they have remained undefeated in 6 of their last 7 home matches, winning 5 of those matches. They have also remained undefeated in 20 of their last 24 home matches in the league. Blyth Spartans struggled this season as they are 21st on the league table with 13 point and they have won just 3 of their last 20 matches in the league. They have not won any away matches as well suffering 7 defeats in 10 away matches. While Sporting are struggling at the back, they’re in fine form going forward. The hosts have scored 1.8 goals per game at home this term, while they’ve found the net in their last 18 home matches in all competitions. We expect them to continue that fine form when they clash with Porto this week. Sporting have scored in 93% of their league games this term, while Porto have found the net in 100%, so we see goals in this clash. Both teams to score is our pick here. In a statement on their website, the club added that he will now be in plaster for ten days before starting his rehab - expected to last around four weeks. The striker scored Bayern's third goal of the evening at Stamford Bridge, in the 76th minute, when he tapped in Alphonso Davies's cross from the left wing. The Norwegian is hoping to get at least one signing "over the line" in the January transfer window following injuries to Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay. I'm not going to change six or nine or 10 months into the job and starting believing in a different way of doing things," Solskjaer added. Gwangju Will Play Against Pohang in the K League 1 of South Korea on Friday. Gwangju won three of the last four matches and lost last game to Jeonbuk by 0-1 on road. Gwangju won last two home matches but the opponents was Incheon and Busan. Gwangju also conceded in all the four away matches. While Pohang won three of the last four matches and won last two away matches as well. They are unbeaten in the three away matches this season. Pohang has Excellent head to head record against Gwangju, they never lost to Gwangju in head to head history . Two teams with similar quality and experience but also and two teams with same high ambitions for this seasons. Both teams ambitions are of course to get that promotion but that is going to be very difficult. They are showing good performance lately so this should be one very even and difficult match for both sides. Alcorcon are so far at the 11th place with 48 pts and overall of 11 - 15 - 9 - 43 - 41 while on the other hand Rayo Vallecano are at the 8th place with 49 pts and overall of 10 - 19 - 6 - 45 - 37... I see very even match With qualification games included, Wolves were bested just once in the 11 Europa League fixtures they've contested since mid-July, and Wanderers will expect to enhance that fine record even further this week. Newcastle's first game is at home against Sheffield United on 21 June and Saint-Maximin has been keeping sharp in a novel way. Saint-Maximin: I have a big dog, it's strong - it's difficult to dribble against a dog because they are only focused on the ball. When you've managed to dribble against your dog you know you are doing good because you have to be quick. I'm trying to to do my best to stay fit in the house and enjoy it too. Karren Brady’s risible demands to “void” the season, conveniently sparing West Ham from relegation, have thankfully been ignored and although all professional football has now been suspended until April 30, the declaration that the season will be finished – somehow, somewhere – is a step forward in this uncertain interregnum in all of our lives. He added: "It is cruel. It is a massive disappointment but at the same time I am very proud of the players. It would have been an incredible lift if we had managed to go through the tie. The players have my backing for the way they played but it is painful. Every single player could have done more'Former Arsenal captain Martin Keown felt it had been a disappointing performance from start to finish by his former side, with defeat closing off one avenue to Champions League qualification. Like everyone else in this group, Lyon have been a bit up and down. They've won two, lost two and drawn one of their five matches, scoring seven and conceding six in the process. Fortunately, their best efforts have come at Groupama Stadium, where they remain unbeaten having got the better of Benfica and drawn with Zenit. And, when this first Premier League game back is analysed, they will have every right to curse the failure of technology we have been led to believe we can rely on. Football is back - with all its qualities and faults. Man of the match - Dean Henderson In a game of few chances, England prospect Henderson still had to make six saves'I think the keeper was in the Holte End' - manager reactionSheffield United boss Chris Wilder: "I think the goalkeeper was in the Holte End when he caught it - or dragged it back. Two teams with similar quality at their squad. Whenever this two teams are playing usually the hosts are the winner. The last 5 matches between this two teams finished with won for the team that is hosting but today I believe we will see an even match. Netanya is pretty much save and will survive this season while Shmona is at 6th place with only 1 points more than 6th place team of Nes Tziona(7th and 8th place team are relegated) so because of that and the situation they are I don't think they will lose. Netanya will make some changes at the squad and will want casually to brought to the end while Shmona give the circumstances will accept and a draw. (sport tv==) Swansea vs Leeds live watch 13 February 2024 12 hours ago — (sport tv==) Swansea vs Leeds live watch 13 February 2024 1889 · ‎ Technology... Swansea . Wanted , 24ft . of lin . Leather Belting , in ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page