top of page

My Site 7 Group

Public·30 members

(STREAM##) Leipzig vs Real Madrid live video 13.02.2024

10 hours ago — [Live!!]] Red Bull Leipzig Leipzig vs Real Madrid live video 13/02/2024 8 hours ago — RB Leipzig's Marco Rose said Jude Bellingham “will do ...

Wright: "The pressure was on him, from the age of 16, to perform on a weekly basis, continuously. So for him to be able to do it and become the top scorer in Manchester United and England's history - I'm not sure anyone else has had to do that, and to last as long as he has. Alan Shearer Alan Shearer scored 112 goals in 138 Premier League games for Blackburn, winning the 1994-95 title, before becoming Newcastle's record signing and record goalscorerPremier League appearances: 441Goals: 260Goals per game ratio: 0. UEFA hit Man City with stunning two-year Champions League ban UEFA's full statement on Man City's two-year Champions League ban City 'highly likely' to suffer points deduction in Premier League 'Better late than never' - La Liga president revels in City punishment Pep off to Turin? Pep's glorious spell at Barcelona lasted four years, at Bayern Munich he spent just three seasons where he won all but the Champions League. You have now examples already of clubs investing and making important movements in the market and we are still nine matches away from the end of the season," said Mourinho. We know that we are not going to be in the same league, in the same world, as clubs that are going to do completely different to us. Red Bull Leipzig vs Real Madrid 2024 live stream 2 hours ago — Red Bull Leipzig vs Real Madrid 2024 live stream: Time, TV channels and how to watch La Liga online Champions League football is back. By ... Given the hosts scoring form at home, we expect them to score a couple against Wigan here. Meanwhile, the Latics have averaged less than a goal per game away from home, losing to nil in 56% of their away trips. Half of Wigan’s defeats this term have come by two or more goals, so we’re backing a 2-0 Millwall victory as our correct score prediction. Please be assured that all match tickets and purchased hospitality will be valid for rearranged fixtures once they are confirmed," the statement said. The Gunners also remain committed to finishing the season, added: "As a club, we are in full support of the objective for all remaining domestic league and cup matches from the 2019/20 season to be played, in order to maintain the integrity of each competition. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Lucas Digne with a cross. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Emiliano Buendía. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Lucas Digne (Everton) left footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. TUESDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Ozil invited to visit Xinjiang by Chinese government official following Muslim crackdown allegation00:31 15:50 - King hoping experience will pay off for Spurs Ledley King is hoping that Tottenham's Champions League experience - and Jose Mourinho's pedigree in the competition - will be key to their round of 16 tie against RB Leipzig. Hapoel Beer Sheva should be big favorite here, despite team is not having even close performances, like in the time when was champion. They are at the edge of the position for the Europe, and will try to jump in the top part, with the games against the Haifa, which is at the bottom of the playoff part. De Jong, who has played 15 times for the Dutch national team, was wanted by other clubs, including Pep Guardiola's Manchester City, Paris St-Germain and Juventus, before a visit from Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu helped seal the move to Spain. At the beginning I didn't have the feeling Barcelona really wanted me. But they said you have a good chance of being a starter and it was really easy for me. Another interesting match for tonight and new duel where goals are pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. Feyenoord this season is have a lot of problems with defense and in last match in Dutch league at home, they are played 3-2 against RKC and after that, just 1-1 against Groningen. Rangers is in better form and they are won in last six matches in all competitions. I believe that in this duel, one of rivals will probably win 2-1 or something similar and I see here very fast football from both of rivals, with a lot of chances. These teams have a good recent history of seeing 4 or 5 goals scored against each other in their matches and this could be another high scoring match. Both teams have scored a few times as well which only increases the chances for another high scoring match up between the 2 teams. This match might open up with the home team recently being in bad form and losing a lot of matches, they have actually made their self much more easier to score against in recent matches where other teams are now starting to take advantage of them in their matches Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE: Score Updates, Stream Info 8 hours ago — Follow game Leipzig vs Real Madrid live updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and ... TALKING POINT - Does the end of the game give Spurs hope? Admittedly the absence of Son Heung-Min would have shaken Tottenham going into the game, but they did little to threaten in the first half and seemed to allow Leipzig to do as they wished in the first half - and they looked very impressive doing so. I will back the hosts to get the win here as they won 3-1 and 4-1 their previous two home games against Jong Utrecht team with a very strong start to this season just that lately especially away from home they have not been scoring and lost 3 games in a row even a 4-0 defeat for them and since they have a bad record here and the hosts are scoring more goals than needed to win their games even on the road lately being in fine form right now will back a 2 goals win or bigger of the hosts here. Today the 11th of June 2020 in football Israel national league playoffs round 31, Hapoel Petach tikva will play Hapoel Ashkelon. The two teams had played previously and the last time they played the home team won by two goals to nil. League One and Two seasons ended earlyThe pair, who also worked together at both Rochdale and Barnsley, guided Bolton to six wins in 35 matches. Chairman Sharon Brittan said the club believed it "to be in the best interests that we have a fresh approach to our management and coaching structure for next season and beyond". Bolton, relegated from the Championship only 12 months ago, endured a tumultuous build-up to the 2019-20 season, having been threatened with expulsion from the English Football League before Football Ventures' protracted takeover eventually went through. After dropping points in draws to Corinthians and Bahia over their last couple of games, Palmeiras are on the brink of losing their Serie A crown. Indeed, such inconsistency and unnecessarily dropped points have been what has cost them this season and they come into Sunday's game knowing anything but a win would see leaders Flamengo mathematically over the line. Alaves confirm 15 coronavirus cases at club La Liga side Alaves have confirmed a total of 15 positive coronavirus cases, a club statement said on Wednesday. The news comes after the Basque club revealed on Saturday that two members of their coaching staff had tested positive for the virus. None of those affected have displayed any symptoms, they added. Milivojevic: From the moment Luka Milivojevic converted his brilliant free-kick, Crystal Palace looked in a different league. That was rather unfortunate for Bournemouth because in a matter of weeks that might be the case. Eddie Howe has done wonders with the south-coast club but they look desperately tired and running on empty, not least Howe himself. I have a lot of time for the Bournemouth manager but a change of club might be in the best interests of all concerned. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Söyüncü (Leicester City) header from the left side of the six yard box misses to the right. Assisted by Marc Albrighton with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 84' Foul by Emerson (Chelsea). Posted at 84' Marc Albrighton (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Exactly seven weeks ago the Premier League found itself in a similar position to the precarious one it faces now. With sports event across the world shutting down or going behind closed doors, it defiantly pressed on, issuing a statement insisting that the following weekend's fixtures would go ahead as planned. Accused of poor judgement, less than an hour later it was forced into announcing an emergency meeting when Arsenal revealed coach Mikel Arteta had contracted coronavirus. The highest spend was £180m in 2018. Check out all of deadline day's done dealsWhat's it like for a player on deadline day?The second biggest transfer on deadline day in terms of fee was Brighton signing 19-year-old Chelsea defender Tariq Lamptey for a reported £4. Arsenal signed Southampton right-back Cedric Soares on loan. Aston Villa brought in Swansea City striker Borja Baston on a free transfer. Man of the match - Clevid DikamonaGiving a defender the award in a 3-0 win may seem strange, but Dikamona was fantastic. The Frenchman impressed against Rangers on Saturday when he came on for the injured John Souttar and he was superb at the back once more. His reading of the game allowed Aaron Hickey to venture forward, and his physicality ensured he won the game-long battle with Hibs' most dangerous player in Martin Boyle. Still, as tidy as Copenhagen looked when trying to counter attack, they hadn't threatened. Fraser Forster hadn't a save to make in the opening half. The missed chances would have frustrated them but the lack of menace from the visitors would have enthused Celtic all the same. A false sense of security as it turned out. Early in the new half, everything changed. It turned out the that greatest threat to Celtic was Celtic themselves - or Jozo Simunovic to be exact. well over here winner is clear,Frankfurt is in very bad shape, they are closer and closer to the relegation zone and game versus Bayern on the road is surely not a good time to try finding some points and also on the other side Bayern players will be very motivated to play since in first part of the season they lost 5-1 from Frankfurt on the road, so I think Bayern is at least going to score 3 goals but 4 or even 5 goals are not far away from realistic and on the other hand I think Frankfurt is not going to score any What we don't know is whether the new owner has repaid that loan by putting his own money in, which would swap the loan over. Krasner said there are "no guarantees" Wigan's players will receive their wages, which are due on Friday, although he hoped to pay at least some of them. He revealed the approach to the administrators was initially made on 24 June but it was decided not to do anything until after Wigan's 3-0 win over Stoke at the DW Stadium on Tuesday as it couldn't be assumed the players were insured and the administrators wanted to avoid being liable for any injuries. They tried to make it count too, with Tomkins - captain in the absence of the suspended Luka Milivojevic - having a header cleared off the line. Tomkins was booked after a poor challenge on Arsenal substitute Gabriel Martinelli, while Wilfried Zaha had a penalty shout waved away as the clocked ticked over into injury time. The draw means the Eagles have now lost only one of their 14 league fixtures this season against teams below them in the table. Oxford are a very good side, there can be no denying that, though given that they're up against an in-form host, they appear to be too short in the betting. Likewise, The Dons look too big. A small play on 'Wimbledon +1 Handicap' is thus warranted. Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Pedro Neto with a cross. Posted at 80' Attempt blocked. João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Matt Doherty with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Pedro Neto replaces Diogo Jota. Aguero's prospective lay-off. He has a tendon problem in front - will be a few games out. He added: "We will miss Sergio. We have had some problems with injuries but we will wait for him and meanwhile we have [Gabriel Jesus] and [Raheem] Sterling who can play in that position. We will live without him for a while. Things finally improved for Brescia last weekend, as they got the better of SPAL thanks to a winner from summer signing Mario Ballotelli. Not only was that 1-0 victory Brescia's first three points in almost two months, but it was their first clean sheet in seven games. Consistency have been a huge problem for Lyon. For example, after being defeated at home by Lille, they bounced back nicely to thrash Nimes. Such a win should've acted a springboard for further success, but Rudi Garcia's men have since gone in the wrong direction They clung on for a draw away against Leipzig in the Champions League and were beaten at home by Rennes in the league on Sunday. Klopp was not even in attendance but would have been smiling as Ro-Shaun Williams's comical 75th-minute own goal sealed victory and a fifth-round clash with Chelsea. Liverpool, whose starting lineup was the youngest in their history, had a let-off as Shrewsbury, backed by 8,000 fans, had a goal ruled out via VAR. Jonjo Shelvey scored a beautiful goal in the dying stages as Newcastle held Manchester City to a 2-2 draw, a result that gives Liverpool an opportunity to tighten their grip on the Premier League title. Pep Guardiola made five changes from his side that drew with Shakhtar in the Champions League in midweek, but this was another flat performance and another damaging result in City's quest to retain their crown. The 34-year-old ex-England and Manchester United captain, who made his debut for the Midlands club earlier this month after returning from a playing stint in the United States, cleverly chipped in a 55th minute penalty for the lead. I'm always nervous before penalties. I've never done that (a Panenka-style penalty) in my career," he told Sky Sports. The hosts are progressing towards their goal of survival, with an eight-point lead over the drop zone. Picking up their results at home would be a major boost, especially given the quality of some of the sides towards the bottom. Pep Clotet’s men seem to be making positive steps towards that, as they are firing in goals. The Blues have scored twice or more in each of their last four at home. Posted at 109' Foul by José Holebas (Watford). Posted at 107' Attempt blocked. Callum Whelan (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Tranmere Rovers 2, Watford 1. SubstitutionPosted at 105' Substitution, Watford. Henry Wise replaces Domingos Quina. Posted at 105'+1' First Half Extra Time ends, Tranmere Rovers 2, Watford 1. Posted at 105'+1' Attempt missed. I have grown up in the social media world, and it doesn't bother me whether I have 1,000 or 17,000 followers. Social media is a place, a horrible place at times, but it's also an incredible place and I'm very aware of what I post and the influence that I can have on people. There's always going to be that one person who comments on something - they always go for my hair - but you've just got to ignore them, you know what you're doing, it's through a screen and it doesn't mean anything. We are here to win games," said Courtois in his teammate's defence. What has happened, has happened. He [Bale] gives everything in training and matches to help us win. The Bernabeu has its opinion and I am not in a position to comment on that. Aguero to miss Manchester derby Sergio Aguero will not be fit to face Manchester United at the Etihad next month after limping out of Manchester City's 2-1 win against Chelsea on Saturday. Martin OdegaardGetty Images Paper Round’s view: Odegaard has done well at Sociedad and has righty attracted attention from other European clubs this season. However, Real Madrid bought him for the long term and they will be interested in keeping him as a first team option. It would take a huge effort from a top side to convince Real that they need to let him go - a big offer would be required Read the full story Don’t even go there Spanish newspaper Marca has revealed that Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan almost joined Real Madrid. Red Bull Leipzig Leipzig vs Real Madrid live video 13 Februa 7 hours ago — 59 minutes ago — Cobertura en vivo de RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid Uefa Champions League juego en ESPN (AR), incluye resultados en vivo, ... Reus rescued a point deep in added time to move Dortmund up to fifth on 20 points, five behind leaders Borussia Moenchengladbach, who travel to Union Berlin on Saturday when Bayern Munich, on 21, visit lowly Fortuna Duesseldorf. While Dortmund's comeback showed their fighting spirit, the result did coach Lucien Favre no favours following their 4-0 loss to Bayern Munich on the previous matchday. I keep saying to everyone I talk to that we really need to savour this because I appreciate the record we have achieved so far and I don't think it is going to come along quickly [again]. When and where can Liverpool win the Premier League?Longer summer transfer window to returnFA Cup fifth round: BBC One to show Chelsea v Liverpool & Sheff Wed v Man CityLiverpool need six victories from their final 13 games to end their 30-year wait for a 19th league title. UKKBN20D29E from European football imposed by UEFA. There is intense competition for the qualification spots with even Burnley and Everton, in 10th and 11th place, in with a chance of Europa League football. But given that both clubs saw their domestic form suffer from previous involvement in that mostly unloved competition, it is debatable if that is a prize they really crave. You could say the same about West Ham, especially when you look at the important games they have got coming up. So I am expecting both teams to make a lot of changes, and for West Ham to edge it. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Hull City v Chelsea (17:30 GMT)Championship (12th)vPremier League (4th)Who did they beat?3R: Rotherham (L1) A3R: Nott'm Forest (C) HI've been impressed by Hull, and Jarrod Bowen is a real threat for the Tigers up front. Trabzonspor will travel to Antalyaspor with a view to clinching all three points and I have a nice feeling about the away team in this match. I imagine it will be a smooth match but I see some benefit for the away team in this match. The home team has a couple of injuries that will make it to the home team in this match. While the hosts aren’t picking up wins in their home games, they are in impressive scoring form. Lecce have found the net twice in each of their last four at home, while they’ve scored twice in five of their last seven overall. To make that run even more impressive, Lecce have scored their last seven Serie A goals via seven different goalscorers.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Something went wrong
bottom of page